4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I understand, the knife was quite large and would have done a lot of harm without much force. JMO that knife may have been chosen because it's "efficient" and would take less effort (time & energy) than other weapons. Again, JMO.
Agree, quite large and very deadly. Plus BK had knife skills from working in a fishery and also more than average upper body strength from boxing. The perfect, quiet, deadly weapon. Stab, rip :( fast, fatal wounds.

He could have stabbed Maddie and Kaylee within 2 minutes, gone downstairs and encountered Xana and Ethan (E probably asleep) he would have taken E out first IMO, the bigger threat. Then Xana. I truly don't believe he saw DM at her door. Adrenaline pumping and his claim of VSS, he might have just wanted to get out of there as quickly and quietly as possible.

Rage filled killing IMO, destroy what he will never be or can never have and maybe a fantasy from younger days. I think BK has a history.

JMO

At a minimum, I believe he was a hot prowler, perhaps how he financed his heroin. Slinked out of his parents' house under cover of night, slinked into others' houses. In fact, I think he got his training in his parents' house. Trained himself on stealth. Stealing cellphones might have been as easy coup. First his sister's. Then neighbors and farther and farther away addresses. Sneak in, take little, wake no one. Sliding doors were probably a dream to him.

I think, over time, an emotion of sorts rose up in BK to a degree that he no longer could, would or wanted to suppress it any longer -- a certain kind of (socio-emotional) blindness paired with anger and entitlement.

I wager that BK always felt detachment with an awareness that others did not. I think BK felt very aware/attached/alive as he entered that house.

Somewhere, after bottoming out of the Marines iirc, I think he trained himself. On someone's computer somewhere. On how to kill effectively. With a knife.

Just a matter IMO if LE can find that computer/lab.

JMO

Does Blum explain how Kolberger knew where Maddie's room was? Because even if he was stalking her from afar, I don't think he would have known where her bedroom was, IMO.
No. Blum assumes BK knows where to go without any explanation that I could find. But with what BT said - no stalking, no internet connection, how would BK know which room was MM’s?

All JMO.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that BK knew where Maddie's room was. It's not hard to come to that conclusion when you can see straight into her room from the street.

View attachment 516314

SS taken from this video: Idaho university murders: Police search wooded area behind home where four students were fatally stabbed

View attachment 516315

While the M would be a clue, what if the M stood for Michelle, Mary, Morgan, Melanie or Melissa? Usually in casual food service your name tag for waitstaff is first name only. If BK didn’t stalk her in person or online how did he figure out where she lived and that she was the only girl in the house whose name started with M?

JMO

I've wondered about that when it was revealed that some members of his family were worried he was involved in this.
If H Blooms book is to be believed, I'd say that his sister thinking BK might have been involved after a BOLO was put out for the white Elantra, I'd say that definitely tells me BK has a history. Yes indeed.

MOO

No. Blum assumes BK knows where to go without any explanation that I could find. But with what BT said - no stalking, no internet connection, how would BK know which room was MM’s?

All JMO.

While the M would be a clue, what if the M stood for Michelle, Mary, Morgan, Melanie or Melissa? Usually in casual food service your name tag for waitstaff is first name only. If BK didn’t stalk her in person or online how did he figure out where she lived and that she was the only girl in the house whose name started with M?

JMO
If he first encountered M at the Mad Greek -- he may never have eaten there, finding it not vegan enough -- in the parking lot after her shift ended. In SEPTEMBER. If he asked her where she lived, she may have answered vaguely, ficticiously, incompletely or not at all.

M may have told no one. Or told X. Or her BFF K. If so, the only people who could validate her experience are dead.

He might have gotten her name by reading it off her nametag.

Might have followed her home on a completely different night in a completely different mname tag.

Might have gotten the address from the house itself, the layout from the internet (exactly like many of us did) and spent who knows how much time, late at night studying that house from the outside. Fishbowl.

K moved away. Her bedroom dark. M"s bedroom lit up. Backlight, he would have SEEN her in her room, alone on the top floor.

If those 11 trips to Moscow were reconnaissance, he would have familiarized himself with the floor plan, the extra step, the sliding door, the balcony access/egress.

IMO he didn't know K was home. Hadn't planned for that.

I don't think that night was his first night there.

JMO

If he first encountered M at the Mad Greek -- he may never have eaten there, finding it not vegan enough -- in the parking lot after her shift ended. In SEPTEMBER. If he asked her where she lived, she may have answered vaguely, ficticiously, incompletely or not at all.

M may have told no one. Or told X. Or her BFF K. If so, the only people who could validate her experience are dead.

He might have gotten her name by reading it off her nametag.

Might have followed her home on a completely different night in a completely different mname tag.

Might have gotten the address from the house itself, the layout from the internet (exactly like many of us did) and spent who knows how much time, late at night studying that house from the outside. Fishbowl.

K moved away. Her bedroom dark. M"s bedroom lit up. Backlight, he would have SEEN her in her room, alone on the top floor.

If those 11 trips to Moscow were reconnaissance, he would have familiarized himself with the floor plan, the extra step, the sliding door, the balcony access/egress.

IMO he didn't know K was home. Hadn't planned for that.

I don't think that night was his first night there.

JMO
According to BT there was no “reconnaissance “ or stalking. No evidence of any kind of stalking online or stalking in person. AT says BK didn’t know any of the victims. So logically, what this is coming down to is a crime that is completely unrelated to stalking or knowing any of the victims.

JMO.

If H Blooms book is to be believed, I'd say that his sister thinking BK might have been involved after a BOLO was put out for the white Elantra, I'd say that definitely tells me BK has a history. Yes indeed.

MOO
Thinking back to my family. If there had been murders, and siblings car model was involved. We would have at least jokey mentioned it openly, for years. It must a whole different vibe if you think your bro actually might be involved. Parents would shut conversation down, but defo it would be on everyone mind.

According to BT there was no “reconnaissance “ or stalking. No evidence of any kind of stalking online or stalking in person. AT says BK didn’t know any of the victims. So logically, what this is coming down to is a crime that is completely unrelated to stalking or knowing any of the victims.

JMO.
Stalking, IMO, has a very specific definition and BK has not been charged with it. Had M been aware of him following her home, driving nearby, SHE may have reported him and he MIGHT have been charged with stalking.

I suspect the State is being very careful with their wording because AT is poised always to tear up what she can.

I think it's clear that the State believes BK was aware of that house prior to the night of the murders. It's predatory behavior but not technically stalking.

JMO

Stalking, IMO, has a very specific definition and BK has not been charged with it. Had M been aware of him following her home, driving nearby, SHE may have reported him and he MIGHT have been charged with stalking.

I suspect the State is being very careful with their wording because AT is poised always to tear up what she can.

I think it's clear that the State believes BK was aware of that house prior to the night of the murders. It's predatory behavior but not technically stalking.

JMO
With respect, I disagree. This case is more complex than that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noseyparker1
Back