4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But isn't the DNA - touch dna or trace dna?

Same thing.

You touch an object and leave skin cells rather than extracting DNA a differnt way like through blood or saliva.
DNA on the sheath is a connection, MOO so the prosecution is just not answering ATs standard media bite geared arguments.

Yes!!!!

THAT is a huge connection

I went through various photos online of servers at The Mad Greek. I was not able to locate an employee photo with a name tag of any kind. IMO, BK could not have located the address of any of the residents of 1122 King Rd without at least knowing a first and last name, but I’m unconvinced he had that opportunity.

Still waiting to hear from BT, what if any, victim was known to BK prior to 11/13/22.
You don't need a name tag to figure out a server's name, especially a college student working in a college town. If he sat back quietly and listened, there would be many opportunities to hear someone say her name---co-worker or otherwise.

He could have asked her what her name was . Or asked someone else.[hands money to cashier] " I want to leave this tip for my server---I don't remember her name---The petite one with blonde ponytail ?"--- Oh yeah, do you mean Maddie?

Last edited:
true but I've heard that touch dna can be transferable.
Single Source male DNA found on the snap of the knife sheath was very unlikely to have been 'transferred' there.IMO

If the person using the snap had just touched BK and had his skin cells on his fingers, when he opened the sheath, where was his DNA?

Normally there'd be a mix of both DNAs if it was transferred by 3rd party.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back