4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All this DNA talk reminded me of how DNA from three other unidentified males was found at the crime scene, including on a glove found outside. Does anyone else remember hearing that? Any guesses at to why those DNA samples weren't tested? The court hearing I believe on 8/18/2023 Anne Taylor asked for the results and Thompson claimed they never did the test so there was nothing to share with her. Seems odd if you ask me? Especially since they said it was male DNA. How would they know it was male DNA if they didn't test the DNA?

I linked an article but if you google it you can easily find what I am talking about.

Bryan Kohberger's defense claims Idaho murders suspect has 'no connection' with victims

The Idaho State Lab did test the samples to see if they had any DNA, not all samples contain DNA. The lab also tested the samples to see if they were male or female and to see if there was a DNA match to Kohberger. They are male samples not related to Kohberger.

What they did not do is run it through CODIS ... 2 Cents

Through the first two weeks of December, investigators put some of their focus on classmates of the victims; they also widened the search to examine a man in another state who had been known to send harassing messages to women but had visited Idaho only twice in his life.

They looked at a woman previously charged with assaults in the region. They looked at a man once accused of wielding a knife. They looked at sex offenders. They looked at a white supremacist. Each turned out to be a dead end.

When is JJJ supposed to rule on this motion for COV?
IIRC there's a scheduled hearing about it but I can't remember when that is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back