4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So you think he committed all four unalivings and then stripped down naked onto new shoes and clothes? I would assume then we'll find out that DM must have seen him leaving the house with some sort of duffle bag I assume? Maybe that is where he put the knife so he wasn't worried about the sheath?

You say he had a target and who do you think that was and why did he target that person? From what I've seen there is no connection whatsoever b/t BK and the victims so I don't know who or why he would target?

Do you think he accidentally went to the wrong room (Xana's) and that's way her and EC were unalived?

Thanks in advance. I'm just trying to understand how all of this happened.
MOO speculating.

He is a Ph.D student of criminology. Specifically murderers. He had read extensively about how crimes are committed.

Re:
Clothes and the car. Criminals are aware of DNA. Many use the plastic bag containment method.
MOO leaving an open large plastic bag with shorts and flip flops ready next to it by the car.
After crime, stripping while standing on the bag everything comes off, knife possibly wrapped in a crime garment as the crime clothes plop down on the bag, then cleaning the skin with wipes, tie off the bag, new gloves and then put the clothing bag into another bag and its ready for transport to hide or dispose of.

Re: Targeting
I think the connection is that he drives around looking at stuff.
He was a heroin addict, the way heroin addicts support their habit is very often burglary.
So even if he was no longer actively burgling, he had the skills and habits as well as the criminal mindset.
MOO he follows or just discovers a hot, maybe dismissive young woman that lives in a fishbowl; one can see into her room from a secluded parking spot.

Re: Xana

Killing is not just a active thing like a sport, its an extremely emotional event, I think he got into a killing momentum, thrilled, adrenalin filled and finding he was really good at it. So after hearing Xana downstairs he went after her, then Ethan stepped up and got an immediate fatal blow.

Then he neeeded to get out, so he started walking to the back slider to exit and that meant he walked toward the Good Times sign in the livingroom which would diminish his night vision a for a few seconds while he passed through the hallway where DMs door was.

MOO, also after all that killing how could he not resist fully looking at that Good Times sign for the murderous irony of it?

Party house:
The others in the house got up at the time they would normally get up on a Sunday.
They maybe thought there was inappropriate stuff going on the night before, but they had no idea what had happened.

Last edited:
MOO but first that would mean MM was the first victim where he unsheathed the knife. Second, maybe he was wearing some type of cover all that didn't have belt loops? Otherwise you'd have to think he'd of kept the sheath on his belt right?
MOO
If he was wearing the Dickies coveralls that matched the tags found during the search of his apartment, as a middle class boy who exercises at a gym he might have been unaware that anything long put in a coverall pocket pops out during strenuous exertion.
He could have tried his kit out and it stayed, but... he encountered another person in addition to the target and it did not match his preparations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back