4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I've thought all along. Lots of missing time there. But I thought he'd have had a hole dug in a remote area much earlier. In fact, I've read articles where people will dig a hole and put a piece of PVC pipe (with the end cover) in the ground to bury stuff, cover the open end of pipe with the end piece of PVC, and cover with dirt. When they want the item again they can easily dig it back up. I thought he could have done this with the knife and any tokens of the crime he took. Of course, one big hole could be done, too. I wonder of LE looked for areas freshly dug with/without metal detectors. MOO.
Good point MM. Israel Keyes, the famous SK, had kill kits buried in many places across the US

moo.

My understanding from SR testimony is that he needs the P to turn over all the data so he can do a complete analysis. What he has seen so far shows that BK did not travel to Moscow. But he is missing important data he needs from LE to complete his work.

I see what you mean about why not just submit what he has already - like a draft report. We really do not know what they have submitted. In Court, it was stipulated that all exhibits would be under seal. Perhaps there was something submitted prior to or at the time of SR's testimony?

The Judge's redacted order from the Motion to Compel hearings was not posted on the Case page, so we don't know what he ordered regarding the report and data.

JMO

That is my understanding as well. From what SR has seen/been given is in favor of BK never being in Moscow that night. But there is missing data he admits that if he is shown it could change his opinion. AT has been asking for months for the missing data and LE and the FBI for some reason cannot provide it.

MOO. 2cents

That is my understanding as well. From what SR has seen/been given is in favor of BK never being in Moscow that night. But there is missing data he admits that if he is shown it could change his opinion. AT has been asking for months for the missing data and LE and the FBI for some reason cannot provide it.

MOO. 2cents
Prosecutors are going to question the credibility of Sy Ray and that of the software (specifically the algorithm) he relies on. Which multiple court rooms have deemed to be so flawed that they won't even allow it as evidence.

IMO it's going to come down to FBI algorithms vs Sy Ray's TRAX (mentioned in the article) algorithms. And FBI expert testimony vs Sy Ray expert testimony. Which one is going to be more compelling and fit or contradict
other pieces of evidence (video, dna, etc)?

And for AT, she wants us & the court to believe that Sy Ray has possession of exculpatory data provided by law enforcement. But at the same time that law enforcement is mysteriously holding back on.....more exculpatory data? And Sy seems to be implying that he's so confident that only missing data could change his opinion. Am I the only one confused by this logic?

MOO

Last edited:
Thought this was interesting and I know it's the norm for attorney's to have several cases at a time, but wanted to post anyway.
bbm

Full article at link...

The lead attorney for Bryan Kohberger, the man charged with killing four University of Idaho students in November 2022, now will simultaneously lead the defense in a second high-profile North Idaho capital murder case. Anne Taylor, Kohberger’s top public defender, was assigned Wednesday to head up the defense for Skylar Meade, according to court records obtained by the Idaho Statesman. The Idaho prisoner is charged with killing a Juliaetta man in Nez Perce County after escaping from corrections officers at a hospital in Boise during a shootout in March.

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article290857014.html#storylink=cpy

Prosecutors are going to question the credibility of Sy Ray and that of the software (specifically the algorithm) he relies on. Which multiple court rooms have deemed to be so flawed that they won't even allow it as evidence.

IMO it's going to come down to FBI algorithms vs Sy Ray's TRAX (mentioned in the article) algorithms. And FBI expert testimony vs Sy Ray expert testimony. Which one is going to be more compelling and fit or contradict
other pieces of evidence (video, dna, etc)?

And for AT, she wants us & the court to believe that Sy Ray has possession of exculpatory data provided by law enforcement. But at the same time that law enforcement is mysteriously holding back on.....more exculpatory data? And Sy seems to be implying that he's so confident that only missing data could change his opinion. Am I the only one confused by this logic?

MOO
Multiple courtrooms? Links please. I'd like to review those entire cases.

S Ray is reviewing the evidence against BK. Whatever software LE used and submitted to the court. LE's work. Did they use TRAX mapping?

Not mysterious at all. The D asked, the P didn't provide. Tower list, advance timing records, missing drive testing. All things required to do a complete analysis of the work LE has done.

JMO

MOO. 2cents
It's probably data LE never collected. Home ring camera video and business CCTV which had already been recorded over. In truth, I think LE's program has different input requirements than SR's invention. How is LE responsible for providing data their own analysis didn't need in support of one they don't use?

It's an artful attorney who can stir up air and then call it a missing tornado.

JMO

Last edited:
Dumpsters near businesses used to be the disposal site of choice until the increased use of inexpensive security cameras. It's more risky these days (ask Samuel Haskell). If he chose dumping, it seems more likely he would use residential trash cans.

Have none of you seen the Linda Lane video at 3 something in the morning of they guy putting something in the dumpster and then there's a different guy that gets picked up a couple hours later at the same dumpster?

Yes. And a white
Have none of you seen the Linda Lane video at 3 something in the morning of they guy putting something in the dumpster and then there's a different guy that gets picked up a couple hours later at the same dumpster?
Yes, also a man getting into his truck and leaving, the sound of the Soldier Field car with its alarm going off, Saturday night ambient noises AND a car with the silhouette of an Elantra in the correct time frames going by repeatedly.

Have none of you seen the Linda Lane video at 3 something in the morning of they guy putting something in the dumpster

Just a dude with a cigarette who deviates from his original line of path to inspect the content of the dumpster. Places cigarette in mouth, pulls out phone, turns the phone light on, takes cigarette out of mouth with left hand, scans the dumpster, then continues on his way before taking another pull of his cigarette. Exits LL4 and reappears on LL1, cutting through to the apartments where he possibly resides. People have a hard time accepting it's a cigarette not understanding how cameras amplify light.

(3:14)

We first see Kohberger driving down Taylor Ave at 03:29:47.

Attachments

• Kohberger first pass.png
    Kohberger first pass.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads