4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who told Steve G that Bryan Kohberger was writing papers for all the prisoners? I heard that Bryan K hasn't been to law school and doesn't have a law license in Idaho either.

He was talking about the BTK case, Dennis Radar. Suggesting that when you go to jail without the DP you have more freedom, whereas with 23 hours a day you are by yourself. I don't know anything on that topic but that is what I took from Entin's interview. It was an analogy about another person, not a comment about Bryan Kohbeger. JMOO

Who told Steve G that Bryan Kohberger was writing papers for all the prisoners? I heard that Bryan K hasn't been to law school and doesn't have a law license in Idaho either.

This is not what Steve said and Bryan is not allowed contact with any of the other inmates in his jail.

Steve was talking about the BTK killer who gets to have some special privileges like writing papers for other prisoners because the BTK killer is in prison but not on death row. If Bryan is on DR in prison he will be locked up for 23 hours and won't have whatever privileges the BTK murderer has.

Steve wants the DP instread of LWOP because of this. Inmates are not put into general population when they are on death row.

Inmates write papers all the time for other inmates who do not write as well and there are law books they can access. Having a law degree is not necessary.

The only reason Bryan cannot help inmates with papers or whatever right now is because he is separated from the other inmates in his jail.

2 Cents

Last edited:
State knocks it out of the ballpark.

Poll never asked the important question, could the respondent, if on a jury, set aside bias and rule with impartiality?

Voir dire is the appropriate venue.

Really well crafted response from the State.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu
Back