4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anne Taylor introduced Wawawai Park as Kohberger's favorite location. She did not claim that he was ‘stargazing’ that morning, but that he was driving in that area that morning. She claimed that he often did hike and run and/or see the moon and stars.

His alibi is not ‘stargazing’ at Wawawai Park. He was out driving in the early morning hours of November 13, 40 miles from Moscow, from the house. [“He drove throughout the AREA south of Pullman, Washington, west of Moscow, Idaho, including Wawawai Park.”]

Allegedly, he used to hike/run/drive while living in PA. He didn’t start these activities when he moved to Pullman.

Also, let's be honest if his alibi was he was at home sleeping would your opinion really be any different?

AT also said that his alibi 'is more than just Bryan driving around'.

Again for the record and I've said it numerous times that I don't think BK is innocent but I'm also not like many of you who seem to have already convicted him.

IMO, there's A LOT more to this story than we've heard or know and I will say that what we don't know could be 100% proof that he is guilty. But from what we know publicly I just don't see how people are so convinced he is guilty.

For example, what if it turns out that the door dash driver drives a white four door sedan? I mean what if that white 'elantra' in the video has nothing to do with the crime that night? What if it's actually the white four door sedan on another video that is on camera picking up the guy at the dumpster late that night?

MOO

We are not convicting him, his own DNA and his own non-alibi are.

His lawyer says that BK does not know where he was at the hour of 4:00 am that night, only that he was out driving somewhere. Even the defense expert admits he does not know exactly where BK was at 4:00 am and that if any new cell tower evidence comes to light it could help the prosecution.

BK's own lawyer admits that this is BK's DNA on the sheath.

How many white sedans are driving all over at 4:00 am and on top of that with no front license plate? BK admits he was driving around at 4:00 am in a car that looks like the car on video and his car has no front license plate.

BK and his attorneys practically are helping the prosecution prove it's DP case against him. I would not be surprised if in the 11th hour BK asks for a plea deal to stay off of death row where I believe he is heading.

2 Cents

Last edited:
There's pics of LE bringing clear bags out of 1122 King Rd and you can see vans in the bag.

Oh? I have followed pretty closely this whole time and have not seen that. If you could offer a link that would be fantastic.

Sy Ray, iiuc, is former LE. Bet he's testified plenty for the State. As LE.

JMO
According to SR testimony: He retired from LE (20 years service) in May 2014 and started the company ZetX.
He has testified as an expert since retiring from LE.

54:20

US v Reynolds
Thanks

Moscow, Idaho, Police Chief James Fry is asked by NBC News' Dana Griffin whether Kohberger inquired if others were in custody in connection with the slayings. Fry responded, saying he couldn't confirm that Kohberger made such a statement.

Later Dana Griffin asked if he was "100 percent" confident that Kohberger was the only suspect in the killings, Fry said he was, "without a doubt."

At 17 minutes 20 seconds
From testimony since then, we know the federal grand jury in 2023 was looking (warrants) at other suspects per the D in the Motion to Compel hearing. One ATT warrant with real time tracking was for "someone else" in Spring 2023 per AJ in the same hearing.
I think the only place this has ever been mentioned was a Mike Baker article in the New York Times. I think it's possible a source told him Elantra and he heard Sentra. I guess we'll find out at trial if the defense brings it up in cross.
IMO
When M Baker was querried about this, he said it was not a mistake and that he had receipts (in the comment section of the article he posted).

JMO

It is actually good that LE looked at other cars instead of just focusing on one car, which would mean that LE refused to do a complete investigation. This includes looking at cars made in different years. We know LE checked older Elantras and this is good, this is how investigations are conducted.

2 Cents
That's actually a very good point, and I'm sure BK was highly amused when that came out. It is to their credit that they continued sleuthing rather than sticking to the Nissan and not budging. But, ST will still use that little gem to signify that they jumped to conclusions. At least I think she will.

MOO

Do you have a link on the Sentra? My memory had it an Elantra (first three model years)
They got videos in as time went on.
The only link I have right now is that NYT one in my post.

My question on the videos is whether they have any with BK sitting at the wheel of the car. I'm not familiar with Idaho, but locally, virtually every stoplight has a front-facing camera that will catch the person driving as they pass through the intersection. However, BK, being a grad student in criminal justice, would surely have known that and would have taken a route that did not bring him to stoplights.

The thing is -- we may not be privy to all of the evidence they have yet. But, the feeling I get is that they're not dealing with an average, run-of-the-mill killer. They're dealing with someone who might know how to get around basic evidence paths.

I really worry about this one. Like I said, I'm at an 80:20 when it comes to convict: acquit.

Add the Kirkers into the equation and I think the prosecution should request their own change of venue.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back