4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have every confidence in BT and the State's case. This whacko mass murderer is going away for a looooong time. The DP causes higher hurdles to clear IMO, and I don't think the State would have put it on the table right away if they didn't have substantial proof.

We don't even really know their evidence and their case really, just what small portion we've been able to glean from the PCA.

BK is a dark soul IMO, this wasn't just a one and done. He wanted to be a famous SK. He failed at everything else in life that would have given him the attention and notoriety he so desperately craves. I don't believe it was because of VSS, being overweight, that he was bullied, his parents didn't love him enough, or any of the basic BS excuses we usually hear about these guys. Some times it's just simply plain evil.

JMO
Agreed. People can have all kinds of garbage happen to and around them, but they still have choices. He could have chosen any number of paths in life. Work, study, therapy, creativity, spirituality, family. He chose violence.

MOO

The DNA from Brian Kohberger's cheek is a match to the DNA found on the sheath at the scene.
That is extremely strong scientific evidence.
Any other discussion is legalism.

Yep, the jury is not going to buy a defense's argument that he happened to touch the sheath it somewhere else... because why wasn't there anyone else's DNA on it? Single source... he was the ONLY ONE to touch the snap.

IMO, juries are generally down to earth and pragmatic and the DNA will mean a lot more when coupled with the other circumstantial evidence that it was him. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back