4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not so blurry of a mug shot:

New Mugshot
this one from Ada County Idaho #BryanKohberger accused in the murders of four University of Idaho students, was transported by plane Sunday morning from the Idaho county where he was being jailed to another county where his trial will be held.Kohberger's transfer from Latah County, where the killings took place in November 2022, to Ada County, more than 300 miles south and home to Idaho's capital, Boise, comes after an order last week from the state Supreme Court to proceed with a change of venue.

View attachment 531439

If ever someone's eyes were windows to the darkest soul, his has to be them. moo

Not so blurry of a mug shot:

New Mugshot
this one from Ada County Idaho #BryanKohberger accused in the murders of four University of Idaho students, was transported by plane Sunday morning from the Idaho county where he was being jailed to another county where his trial will be held.Kohberger's transfer from Latah County, where the killings took place in November 2022, to Ada County, more than 300 miles south and home to Idaho's capital, Boise, comes after an order last week from the state Supreme Court to proceed with a change of venue.

View attachment 531439
He has dead eyes. No emotion in them at all.

Great. This is shaping up to be another long drawn out manipulation and general fiasco of the United States legal system.

I am so tired of criminals running the show. Our legal system is supposed to be the best in the world. It is unfortunate that the framers of the United States Constitiuton did not forsee the plethora of con artists that would obfuscate the document beyond its original intent.

BK is just going to be another "Jose Barahona", who was incarcerated for over a decade, never went to trial, spent millions of dollars on his defense, for nothing...now he is deemed, "incompetent" to stand trial.

MOO he is trimming his beard and his eyebrows to the same length in order to to make his eyebrows appear less prominent.
I respectfully disagree that Bryan is trimming his eyebrows to the same length to make them appear less prominent, he never seem to have bushy eyebrows in the first place. they look the same as the first court hearing in PA.

I respectfully disagree that Bryan is trimming his eyebrows to the same length to make them appear less prominent, he never seem to have bushy eyebrows in the first place. they look the same as the first court hearing in PA.
We will disgagree then. Bushy, prominent eyebrows, in my opinion are his most obvious facial feature.

We will disgagree then. Bushy, prominent eyebrows, in my opinion are his most obvious facial feature.
I think it's more that his eyes are somewhat deep-set, making his eyebrows appear more prominent, which led the witness to describe them as "bushy". She would have had only a quick glimpse to go by for her description. I think that's just what stood out to her. Especially since he had a mask on too, covering other areas of his face.

@AllisonMartTV

New mugshot for Bryan Kohberger, who is waking up in the Ada County Jail in Boise this morning. Kohberger is accused of killing Madison Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Xana Kernodle, and Ethan Chapin. His trial is set to take place in June.
@kxly4news

View attachment 531660
Last edited11:08 AM · Sep 16, 2024

Re new mugshot

1726515925056.png

Is it only my impression
that the defendant looks surprisingly
.... Ummm....
"well" comparing to the first one?

Is there even a ghost of a smile there? :oops:

I compare him to RA,
(defendant in Delphi case),
and they are like day and night.

JMO

I have the hardest time with these heart-less criminals. I cannot even begin to fathom not having a conscience; I cannot imagine not wanting to release the burden and attempt to get some sort of redemption by confessing to the crime and accepting punishment. I cannot imagine dragging it out over and over again - which traumatizes and continues to hurt the victim's families. We see this time and time again, but it never gets any easier for me to witness. :(

Great. This is shaping up to be another long drawn out manipulation and general fiasco of the United States legal system.

I am so tired of criminals running the show. Our legal system is supposed to be the best in the world. It is unfortunate that the framers of the United States Constitiuton did not forsee the plethora of con artists that would obfuscate the document beyond its original intent.

BK is just going to be another "Jose Barahona", who was incarcerated for over a decade, never went to trial, spent millions of dollars on his defense, for nothing...now he is deemed, "incompetent" to stand trial.

I am so with you---our justice-court system is so ripe for manipulation by the worst criminals and
Con artists- with great assistance from their lawyers. it is obscene

I think it's more that his eyes are somewhat deep-set, making his eyebrows appear more prominent, which led the witness to describe them as "bushy". She would have had only a quick glimpse to go by for her description. I think that's just what stood out to her. Especially since he had a mask on too, covering other areas of his face.

Can't imagine life for the survivors.
Things like certain foods or smells or even the time of day or night can be triggering for them, imo.
Hope they are doing ok ?

I have the hardest time with these heart-less criminals. I cannot even begin to fathom not having a conscience; I cannot imagine not wanting to release the burden and attempt to get some sort of redemption by confessing to the crime and accepting punishment. I cannot imagine dragging it out over and over again - which traumatizes and continues to hurt the victim's families. We see this time and time again, but it never gets any easier for me to witness. :(

I was reading about narcissism today, and just couldn't believe that there are people who are "blind" to causing pain to others. Either emotional pain, physical pain. They have zero capacity for empathy. It overlaps with psychopathy.

Reading about this pathology is an important part of understanding how these people "tick". Because it is so completely foreign to how most of us interact with the world. Imagine a crocodile. It only thinks about it's own space, and comfort. That is the emotional depth of these people.

This picture from earlier. From The US Sun, August 25, 2023. On the right……. that image IMO speaks volumes. And perhaps not good. Is it showing satisfaction? Pleasure? For notoriety? Not sure.

And I am not a cosmetician or cosmetologist, but I have to agree with some other recent posters. Sure seems that IMO BK has coiffed, waxed, plucked, or preened those eyebrows perhaps? Maybe an attempt IMO to differ or distinguish from the roommate’s description? MOO

Link for The US Sun August 25, 2023 online article by Noah Zucker entitled ‘Camera Shy Bryan Kohberger demands cameras be blocked from courtroom for ridiculous reason after delaying Idaho murders trial’:

Attachments

• IMG_7531.png
    IMG_7531.png
    665.3 KB · Views: 12
First time I'd seen him where he wasn't clean-shaven. Maybe he's going for a new look.
When an inmate is to be transferred, in many jails, the guards immediately go get all of the inmate's stuff out of his cell and "pack" it in trash bags to be transferred with him regardless of when the transfer will actually take place. Until the transfer the inmate would be sitting in his cell for several days with none of his stuff wondering when the transfer will happen. During that time, they are not allowed visitors or phone calls or use of technology or even commissary privileges. The separation of the inmate from his stuff is a security measure to help prevent a possible escape attempt. It looks to me like BK was not allowed to shave since notice of his transfer, maybe even approval of the COV on Sept 6, which is not surprising if he was separated from his stuff. Inmates get their stuff back at the jail they are transferred to.
JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight
Back