4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #96

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 534436
okay let's just take out the part about the judge looking at Bill Thompson and let's just focus on Bill Thompson wording. This is from the transcript from the video from the last court hearing or if You can call ADA county and get copies of the transcripts of that if you are interested.

but what Bill Thompson said due to the nature of this case all of the victims were stabbed to death with a knife or a sharp edge item, I think that his was an inappropriate comment by him. IMO

start at 30 minutes and no seconds
BBM: Why does the timestamp skip from 30:49 to 30:54? I used closed captioning but did not pick this up. Also jmho but strange choice of wording that immediately stands out to me.

BBM: Why does the timestamp skip from 30:49 to 30:54? I used closed captioning but did not pick this up. Also jmho but strange choice of wording that immediately stands out to me.
you have to use the transcript feature, I didn't use the CC feature but you can still hear it in the audio still. I did use an earlier timestamp to be sure that I didn't miss the words.

Last edited:
View attachment 534436
okay let's just take out the part about the judge looking at Bill Thompson and let's just focus on Bill Thompson wording. This is from the transcript from the video from the last court hearing or if You can call ADA county and get copies of the transcripts of that if you are interested.

but what Bill Thompson said due to the nature of this case all of the victims were stabbed to death with a knife or a sharp edge item, I think that his was an inappropriate comment by him. IMO

start at 30 minutes and no seconds

All stabbed to death according to autopsies so I see nothing wrong with BT mentioning this. It is what it is and the facts need to come out.

2 Cents.

View attachment 534281
Yeah I have to look into that octillion times DNA situation and I'm still researching it.
<Snipped for brevity>

1 in 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Only 117,000,000,000 humans are estimated to have ever lived on earth.

Does that help?

IMO A.T. might need funding for a Time Machine AND a Galactic Star Cruiser to help the defense team find the real killer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo
Back