4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great post although I disagree about the accident part. I believe that the mysterious hearsay fight did in fact occur after Shirley Pleasea informed Cindy that Casey had stolen from them again and this time she wanted to press charges.

I think that Casey never came home that night. I think she waited until her mother left for work to go back to the house.

I think, however sad it may be, that Cindy cared so much about her reputation and what people would think about her that she helped obstruct the investigation into her granddaughter's disappearance out of embarassment over the altercation that took place.

I think Cindy went in and out of denial. First of all, she left that message to the police saying "Casey must have had help. She's not that smart."

Cindy also told one of Casey's friends to stay away from her because she "was a sociopath."

I think that fight happened too.

There was an escalation of bad behavior and Cindy was trying to hold her accountable. I think that combined with Casey's obvious sociopathic tendencies, set up the perfect storm and a terrible tragedy occurred as a result. I don't believe there's enough proof about the chloroform but I have no problem taking the Xanax leap..."Zanny the Nanny" gone wrong.

Cindy definitely went in to cover up mode once Casey was arrested but has known the truth for a long time. Her whole public persona changed ..."I didn't mean it smelled like an actual dead body" ....uh yes you did, you're a nurse. But I can't fault a woman for wanting to save her daughter from the DP. I'd do everything I could to save my kid too. I'd also try everything I could to have the state institutionalize her instead of even going to trial but that's another story.

Where are you watching the YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starts from Day one, Opening arguments and it goes allllll the way thru.

[video=youtube;oILRGY4obtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILRGY4obtA&list=PLf1guQcEbGbtYlT3_xRHj4E8MlaBryYQC[/video]

[video=youtube;oILRGY4obtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILRGY4obtA&list=PLf1guQcEbGbtYlT3_xRHj4E8MlaBryYQC[/video]

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it. It was right here on Websleuths. But maybe whoever made that note in the margin read the code wrong or something.

Or maybe Casey found a way to forge it. Or Cindy and George were just lying again.

Scroll down to page 7.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2009-04/46009131.pdf

I wonder...did 'someone' (parents) PAY someone (school official) off to get a diploma? There are too many grey areas and questions about this. I only say this, as my brother in law was short at graduation because he got mad and left school, just 2 months before graduation. He got a diploma because his parents made a huge pay off to 'someone', they called it a 'donation'. It can be done. The felons parents paid or bought the felon's way out so many times, this could be one of them.
Anything is possible.

IMO, the felon did not graduate.

I think that fight happened too.

There was an escalation of bad behavior and Cindy was trying to hold her accountable. I think that combined with Casey's obvious sociopathic tendencies, set up the perfect storm and a terrible tragedy occurred as a result. I don't believe there's enough proof about the chloroform but I have no problem taking the Xanax leap..."Zanny the Nanny" gone wrong.

Cindy definitely went in to cover up mode once Casey was arrested but has known the truth for a long time. Her whole public persona changed ..."I didn't mean it smelled like an actual dead body" ....uh yes you did, you're a nurse. But I can't fault a woman for wanting to save her daughter from the DP. I'd do everything I could to save my kid too. I'd also try everything I could to have the state institutionalize her instead of even going to trial but that's another story.

I agree that Cindy did what she did to "save Casey" but it always bothered me how quickly that family pushed aside Caylee and what happened to her. She was suddenly irrelevant once she was no longer alive. It's like the family just decided to cut their losses and thank God they still had Casey (despite whatever terrible thing she had done.) No one but George ever confronted her over it or tried to have her held responsible for it.

And when George confronted her and tried to get the truth out of her, he gave up way too easily because as he told Richard Grund, "his wife didn't want him to."

Caylee might still be alive if Cindy had allowed Shirley to press charges against Casey for check fraud. Casey would have been arrested and while I'm sure her family would have bailed her out, she wouldn't have been able to just "take off" and lie about her whereabouts for a month. Anything suspicious she did would have been scrutinized.

But no, Cindy had to tell Shirley she would never speak to her again if she went to the police and then most likely go home and get in a fight with Casey that according to Lee Anthony hearsay, ended with her strangling Casey.

All of them disgust me to no end. They deserve each other.

And the jury that set Casey free deserves to live next door to her in a slum neighborhood with no way of locking their door.

What is up with ma and pa and brother Anthony? Does anyone know if ma went back to work....or pa either? Do they still have the house? The brother married and had a baby...he never was with the family much! Or at least media did not report it.
And Baez....maybe he and K. Nurmi could start a law firm :facepalm:

You have a strong stomach being able to rewatch the trial footage. I mean that as a compliment.

It's something I thought about doing, but I can hardly stand to look at her anymore. The sight of her still sickens me. It annoys me to no end that after over a month of watching her stab herself in the eye and wipe away invisible tears, the jury thought she was sincere.

What is up with ma and pa and brother Anthony? Does anyone know if ma went back to work....or pa either? Do they still have the house? The brother married and had a baby...he never was with the family much! Or at least media did not report it.
And Baez....maybe he and K. Nurmi could start a law firm :facepalm:

Every once in awhile when there's a high profile case, Baez pops back up and outs himself as sniffing around the perimeter of it. He affiliated himself with that guy who was accused of murdering Robyn Gardner in Aruba, and he was defending one of those two girls who were charged with bullying this other girl to death. I think I remember hearing something about him getting together with one of the families of the victims of that movie theater shooting in Colorado. He was trying to open a lawsuit against the theater for not having enough exits or something utterly stupid like that.

From what I can tell, he hasn't found a case yet that puts him back in the news as much as he'd like to be. I think they use him as a legal analyst sometimes on HLN. I wouldn't know. I quit watching that circus after the Casey Anthony trial.

Even back when I was watching, the minute he opened his mouth I would have to hit the mute button and look away from the TV. He makes my skin crawl.

I still think GA was there that morning and Cailee accidentally drowned. He had to get rid of her body in order to cover up the abuse. Since GA was ex-LE, he told CA to go on with her life and he'd take care of it. Cindy, well, as some of you mentioned, just an enabler.

No one ever said she was not naive.

JMO.

I still think GA was there that morning and Cailee accidentally drowned. He had to get rid of her body in order to cover up the abuse. Since GA was ex-LE, he told CA to go on with her life and he'd take care of it. Cindy, well, as some of you mentioned, just an enabler.

JMO.

Let me guess. He gave off bad vibes on the stand and your gut is telling you he was involved?

JMO.

Sorry, ElleElle, I love 'ya, but I have to respectfully disagree. This was no accidental drowning. There's no proof of that and no motive for George to not call 911, duct tape her, and toss her into the woods using Casey's car. The drowning was a lie Cindy came up with to cover up, and they used a photo of Caylee posing reaching for the handle of the heavy sliding glass door to try to prove it. That doesn't prove Caylee could actually open the door. George was also unaware that the car was missing for 30 days and smelled like a dead body. This was Casey's doing alone because she didn't want to be a mother, and wanted to hurt Cindy. I think she gave Caylee Xanax, then Chloroform, then duct taped her to make absolutely sure she'd die.

JMO.

Cindy called 911, George cooperated with LE. ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

FCA did neither of these things! THEY WERE NOT INVOLVED IN CAYLEES MURDER!

Every once in awhile when there's a high profile case, Baez pops back up and outs himself as sniffing around the perimeter of it. He affiliated himself with that guy who was accused of murdering Robyn Gardner in Aruba, and he was defending one of those two girls who were charged with bullying this other girl to death. I think I remember hearing something about him getting together with one of the families of the victims of that movie theater shooting in Colorado. He was trying to open a lawsuit against the theater for not having enough exits or something utterly stupid like that.

From what I can tell, he hasn't found a case yet that puts him back in the news as much as he'd like to be. I think they use him as a legal analyst sometimes on HLN. I wouldn't know. I quit watching that circus after the Casey Anthony trial.

Even back when I was watching, the minute he opened his mouth I would have to hit the mute button and look away from the TV. He makes my skin crawl.

Baez is among several defense attorneys representing Nick Gordon if/when there is are criminal charges filed against him in the death of Bobbi Kristina Brown.

http://www.etonline.com/news/167115_exclusive_nick_gordon_assembling_famous_legal_team/

How about a law firm Baez/Nurmi. :shame: That was bad of me, but what a team!

Never hear of Baez here in Kansas. I knew he lost both houses, moved his law firm, but that was at the end of the trial time period. After that he was gone. Thanks for the info.

If it really was an accidental drowning, why did Casey willingly sit in jail for 3 years facing the death penalty over an accident? The drowning lie was made up by Baez at the last minute in between his press conferences and instructing his interns how to troll the internet on behalf of his client.

Great post. If it really was an accidental drowning, why did Casey willingly sit in jail for 3 years facing the death penalty over an accident? The drowning lie was made up by Baez at the last minute in between his press conferences and instructing his interns how to troll the internet on behalf of his client.
Actually, it was Cindy who first proposed the accidental drowning theory to Casey in a jail-house visit. Like that's what happened wasn't it???

Let me guess. He gave off bad vibes on the stand and your gut is telling you he was involved?

That and the police interviews. I know, I know! Something is not making sense, and the whole Anthony family is filled with lies!

Sorry for the mispell. :blush:

Caylee :angel:

Perhaps I need to go back and comb through everything again as suggested. Sorry guys! Please don't hate me!

I suppose I am not as passionate about this case as some of you are. I watched the trial and found there was not was enough evidence to convict her.

Maybe it's because she had a good defense, and the delay of finding the cremains did not help the situation.

I suppose I am not as passionate about this case as some of you are. I watched the trial and found there was not was enough evidence to convict her.

Maybe it's because she had a good defense, and the delay of finding the cremains did not help the situation.

Just because it took 6mo. to find the remains so that Caylee was too decomposed to determine cause of death- when it was a soft kill anyway (not like you're going to find a gunshot/stab wound/ trauma to the bones), doesn't mean she should've gotten off. It just means she found a good hiding spot in which to dispose of her. Casey collapsed in jail when they told her the remains had been found! The duct tape still attached to Caylee's skull should have been the bottom line to prove it was murder.
As far as a good defense, I'm not sure throwing your father under the bus, is a good one, but it's all they had and it apparently worked for these stupid jurors who refused to judge or deliberate.

JMO.

BBM

That makes no sense to me... In order for that to be true you're accusing george of some pretty horrific abuse...It's bad enough that jbaez and fca, and the rest of the dt, smeared him and made horrible accusations without any evidence, especially since they did it in such a cowardly way where no one had to be crossed examined on the matter and they abused the process by getting it in through opening statements, with no intention of showing any proof or evidence of it during the trial. They knew they didn't have any evidence... It was a hit and run...

What piece(s) of evidence led you to believe george molested Caylee and got rid of her body?.... That's a very serious accusation, one I would assume (hope) you put some thought into it before repeating it... I think, for anyone, to come to a public forum and say something like this about another human being should have the integrity to explain why, and back it up with facts... Or it's no better... a hit and run...

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back