4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Milsteads living with the Anthony's when their (Milsteads) house got foreclosed on?? Thought I read sometime last year that they were.

I have to admit that I'm stumped by this most recent development. I'm not saying that I find it suprising that their house would get forclosed on if they weren't paying the mortgage, I'm really just stumped that they WEREN'T paying it.

Maybe they are in some weird sort of denial. Or, like so many people said, it could be a play for sympathy. I have a relative who does the most bizarre things - puts herself in jeopardy (mostly financially), just so she can play the "poor me" card & wait to see who will bail her out this time. Maybe the A's took a page from the same psychopathic book.

Sometimes I still really do feel sorry for them. They are their own worst enemies. They think "we" are their enemies, but they have such a twisted view of reality.

Sorry if this got too OT. Maybe belongs better on the psych profile thread.

If we rely on the letters and calls, then they could claim that they stopped looking at their mail or answering their phone because they were recieving so many harrassing letters and calls.

Besides, generally you don't need a letter or a call to know when you're behind on a payment.
Well, that goes without saying. Of course they'd know they hadn't made any payments, but I was also injecting the other part of the reality! If I were the one playing russian-roulette with the mortgage company I'd be worried sick one day I'd come home and find myself locked out. :eek: I do wonder though if this was intentional as part of a sympathy ploy for the defense, with a last minute 'rescue' in play. MOO

:waitasec: didn't Lee move back in with them last New Years Day (2009)to "help with the bills"? I guess he must have decided not to "help" anymore after June aye? Maybe he was doing more than helping, maybe he was paying it all and got fed up and moved back out? :truce:

Think back folks to the beginning of all of this...they were "on the verge" of foreclosure even then, so this is just them returning back to where they began before THIS began...back to the same mess they originally were in...full circle.

:waitasec: didn't Lee move back in with them last New Years Day (2009)to "help with the bills"? I guess he must have decided not to "help" anymore after June aye? Maybe he was doing more than helping, maybe he was paying it all and got fed up and moved back out? :truce:
What's ironic is the monthly payment isn't any more than a nice apartment would be, so I'm surprised between the three of them the payment couldn't be made. Or maybe it just wasn't made...

MOO

Wow! Thanks, MM, for always getting us info with lightening speed! I am a bit flabbergasted at this, but realize it shouldn't be a surprise. Neither of the A's have worked since Caylee was reported "missing". Other than their interviews and foundation attempts, that is. Sad! Now Caylees home will be gone, as well as her sunshine!

Maybe it's just me but the heartbreak they have had with their own daughter killing Caylee,everyone turning against them I do not think I would be able to work either.No matter what your personal opinions this family has been to H@ll and back.I can not even imagine the pain losing Cayee by her own mothers hand or the guilt that they just did not realize how sick KC is.Plus no matter where they work the public would intervene and cause them to lose their jobs. Maybe the cruise was a gift to try to get away to clear their minds.I would not be jealous it came at a terrible high cost to them and I for one would never want to be their shoes.

I just read through todays news thread and it all came crystal clear to me...This is just another publicity stunt by " the poor grieving Anthonys". According to their attorney this PROVES that they have not profitted from their granddaughters death and do not have a big money book or media deal!

Uh Uh Brad...it only PROVES they did not pay the mortgage with the funds, not that they did not RECEIVE them...

Just another ploy in a long line of ploys by a truly manipulative set of individuals...

Sure Brad, this proves it all doesn't it? NOT!!!:banghead:

I just read through todays news thread and it all came crystal clear to me...This is just another publicity stunt by " the poor grieving Anthonys". According to their attorney this PROVES that they have not profitted from their granddaughters death and do not have a big money book or media deal!

Uh Uh Brad...it only PROVES they did not pay the mortgage with the funds, not that they did not RECEIVE them...

Just another ploy in a long line of ploys by a truly manipulative set of individuals...

Sure Brad, this proves it all doesn't it? NOT!!!:banghead:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In NY, Bank of America agressively annoys borrowers in default. The A's knew.

I do admire your positive thinking, and it's not at all a bad thought, but . . . .

How were they getting her the best lawyers when they were going on their cruise? I'm sure JB would have appreciated some of what they paid for tickets! What about the tattoes? How much creature-comforts could KC have purchased from the commisary with what they paid for those?

Oh yeah they have splurged quite a bit on themselves. But the money they have paid on Casey could be the money for the payments on there home every cent adds up. :)

In NY, Bank of America agressively annoys borrowers in default. The A's knew.
I agree. And it's not just B of A with mortgages in default, it includes all creditors no matter what the amount owed is. MOO

I'm brand new but i just could not pass up on sharing this thought. What if because they wont publically display that they know Casey did it, this is the only way to not support her legal fund. They want us to believe she is innocent but behind cosed doors they cant bear the thought of helping her financially. I'm sure Casey has requested that they do anything in their power to raise money for her and they dont have the ability to say no to her. This way they dont have to, it just looks like they cant. This way they can project image that they are behind her all the way but just dont have the money to help when in reality they know she did it and need a way out of helping her without anyone being the wiser.

Entitlement?

Maybe the A's felt that they didn't need to pay the mortgage because the bank would not dare foreclose on grieving grandparents and .... now the bank has threatened to it -- hits the media .... so do the bank back off and cut them a break? -- or do the A's finally get treated like everyone else?

LOL maybe someone in the group said they made the payments but didn't.
I REALLY think the money for the pictures is what went to Baez... and they get some from their foundation but who knows when we will see that...

I'm brand new but i just could not pass up on sharing this thought. What if because they wont publically display that they know Casey did it, this is the only way to not support her legal fund. They want us to believe she is innocent but behind cosed doors they cant bear the thought of helping her financially. I'm sure Casey has requested that they do anything in their power to raise money for her and they dont have the ability to say no to her. This way they dont have to, it just looks like they cant. This way they can project image that they are behind her all the way but just dont have the money to help when in reality they know she did it and need a way out of helping her without anyone being the wiser.

Those thoughts have been expressed by many on here, Nort. It seems hard to believe that they could actually believe in her innocence when they started out looking for Caylee and saying how KC lied all of the time, she was a sociopath and a theif, etc. I do think they know that she did it, but I do not think they will ever publicly admit it. I think pigs will fly first. MOO.

And, welcome to Websleuths!

:Welcome-12-june:

Thanks for the welcome I have been reading since this case started but so nervous to post.

Welcome! :) You bring up an interesting idea. So at the last moment someone will come in and "rescue" them financially (as planned) so they can keep the house, or do they genuinely have no interest in keeping it? MOO

Maybe, but if they really didn't want her to know that they had money it probably woud have been a good idea not to go on a cruise.

Is there an unemployed person's vacation fund somewhere that I don't know about because if so, I want to sign up for that. I could use a cruise too but don't have the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18