50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is Steve's son as it mentions the place in Switzerland where they lived and other things. He sounds just like his father! Very adventurous.

Agreed!! It has to be Steve's son - he makes references to Basel, Switzerland being his "former home town".

I've been here a while...just lurking. You guys are so good I never feel like I have anything to add! I'm in awe!:clap:

If Macon felt that way...we wouldn't have found Steve Dewey! You never know who is going to find that missing piece. : ) Takes teamwork!

Anyone received a reply from the nurse or other contacts yet???

this is worse than waiting on the ketchup!

lol

LOL!!!!

tell me about it !!! I HAVE to leave WORK in like 2 minutes, grrrrr then an hour drive home until I can get an update!!!

Kinda weird the nurse has remained "mum" since the Dewey Discovery..... Guess I will just have to keep waiting grrrrr....

Dimples I could used your help on another case if, you have the capability to put "eyes' eyeballs on closed eyelids, do a sort of overlay of just eyes!!!! Its my Jock & jane doe case

Actually, Dawn...I think we need to wait. All the information people need is on this one.

Ketchup?! More like watching paint dry if you ask me, Mary! LOL Where IS that nurse?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668