50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at William's picture again tonight and I noticed something. Look closely at the left side of his face. Blow up the picture if possible. Doesn't that look like a indentation on the left lower cheek? Much like Mr. Kyle's puncture wound? Now if only we could get a picture of William's left side or talk to anyone that knew him to see if he had that mark. Also, He was last seen leaving where he worked. I wonder what profession he was in?

I looked at William's picture again tonight and I noticed something. Look closely at the left side of his face. Blow up the picture if possible. Doesn't that look like a indentation on the left lower cheek? Much like Mr. Kyle's puncture wound? Now if only we could get a picture of William's left side or talk to anyone that knew him to see if he had that mark. Also, He was last seen leaving where he worked. I wonder what profession he was in?

I think they look a like. His hair could have grayed in the past 3 years. It would be nice to have a shot of him with out a mustache just to see what he looks like with out it. Facial hair can make a huge difference in appearance.

We can. Who wants to write to the Morrow Bay Police Department? LOL (That is AFTER we run this by the nurse and Benjaman...that is.)

OK...well, go for it! I just thought maybe they had already checked with Morrow Bay and had this one ruled out is all. : )

I choose to believe he has family and a life to return to. Maybe it is my optimistic side, but everyone has someone. They might not be blood relatives. They might be friends who adore him. Or...as in the case of Jon missing from NV...perhaps LE refused to classify him as missing and instead decided he was an adult who chose on his own to leave. In any event, I want to believe he will find the ones who love him and would give anything to see him again. I guess I am a born romantic.

I choose to believe he has family and a life to return to. Maybe it is my optimistic side, but everyone has someone. It might not be blood relatives. It might be friends who adore him. Or...as in the case of Jon missing from NV...perhaps LE refused to classify him as missing and instead decided he was an adult who chose on his own to leave. In any event, I want to believe he will find the ones who love him and would give anything to see him again. I guess I am a born romantic.

That is a good thing.

I agree, he seems like such a sweet guy, he must have someone out there who cares about him. Perhaps LE never filed an official missing persons report, or perhaps his family presumed him deceased for some reason. I am hoping this will be a heartwarming reunion story, similar to this one:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53544
(Thanks for bumping that up, SS!)

I also thought it might be a good idea to search websites related to the restaurant industry, for any mention of a missing person. Benjaman says he has a lot of knowledge in that area and may have worked in the restaurant industry. Even if he wasn't officially listed as a missing person, someone out there has to be wondering what happened to him.

It is a good idea to search everywhere in fields he could be related to. Maybe we also need to check college sites for missing alumni. Architecture, Civil Engineering, or General Contracting would be other fields to check into since they mentioned his knowledge of buildings, etc.

Just a thought, maybe BK remembers the name "Benjaman" because it was the name of a town he lived in.....

Benjamin, TX
Benjamin, MO
Benjamin, PA
Benjamin, UT

Could be. There is also a street named Benjaman in Greenville, NC.

Here is a post made by a Benjaman back in 2004 on a physics forum. It hasn't been accessed since 7-7-04 according to Google.

A question about evolution[SIZE=-1]07-06-2004, 11:16 PM, Last edited by benjaman : 07-07-2004 at 04:59 AM. ... benjaman. benjaman is Offline:. Posts: 2. chromosomal allocation in meiosis ...[/SIZE]

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=31409

Here is a post made by a Benjaman back in 2004 on a physics forum. It hasn't been accessed since 7-7-04 according to Google.

A question about evolution[SIZE=-1]07-06-2004, 11:16 PM, Last edited by benjaman : 07-07-2004 at 04:59 AM. ... benjaman. benjaman is Offline:. Posts: 2. chromosomal allocation in meiosis ...[/SIZE]

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=31409

I joined that website just to see his profile. Here it is:

benjaman Offline:
Last Activity: 08-08-2004 04:36 AM
Add benjaman to Your Buddy List Add benjaman to Your Ignore List
Forum InfoContact Info

PostsTotal Posts: 2 (0.00 posts per day) Find all posts by benjamanFind all threads started by benjaman User Notes:

Home Page:
http://benjaman.net Email:
Send a message via email to benjaman Private Message:
Send a private message to benjaman

Additional InformationGroup Memberships
Date of Birth: October 6, 1965 Age: 42 Biography: Boring Bulky Chinese Medic Location: Body in Hong Kong, spirit in Neverland. Interests: Day Dreaming with Thematic Variations (Temporal Threashold around 24 hours thematic change recurs) Profession: Medical Doctor and to make important decisions for patients, only in between thematic changes

benjaman is not a member of any public groups

Well..that is interesting. I wonder how much BK can remember about physics and medicine...or Hong Kong? LOL

ETA: did a search on his name on this thread and didnt see it but if its a repost i'm sorry!!

Charles Elmquist.. long shot but , thought i'd post it just in case! some things do match though (alot better than the last guy I put up! :innocent: )

http://www.icgov.org/policefiles/mpB4.jpg

http://www.iowaonline.state.ia.us/mpic/Controller.aspx?cmd=personDetailCommand&id=39
I looked at both very seriously. You are certainly on the right track! I don't think they match as well as they should, but close!

Why would this bother you? I'm sure pschyciatrist ,nurses, and counselors are helping him. I would hate to walk in his shoes and I'm sure you would too. Hopefully he will find out where he belongs home to soon.
I would love for him to come here and help us. We are searching and spending countless hours to find him. I think he would find we are dedicated and relentless in the pursuit. We know he has access to the internet...so why doesn't he know about the nights we sit up and try to find out who he really is? This bothers me.

He might not be very computer literate. My parents are in their 50s and they know how to check email and stuff like that, but they're not forum-savvy :D

ETA: I'm sure he appreciates everything that is being done to help him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro