Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH !!!!

LAW ENFORCEMENT NEEDS TO CHARGE HER ...NOW... WITH MURDER AND HOLD HER IN THERE WITH NO BAIL

:banghead::behindbar:banghead::behindbar:banghead::behindbar:banghead::behindbar:banghead::behindbar:banghead:

They're going to have to commit me soon..........

This is all that's left of her inmate information......... The big charge and that's it. I know the separate economic crimes charges have already been paid but the other two charges that were one of the three original charges are gone now.

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-12
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 001
Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges
Case Sequence: 855
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507

Any chance Padilla could be working with these bonding agencies and she is taking him up on his offer?

I can't even speak about my outrage because I'll get banned!! :silenced: Needless to say I'm LIVID!!

Does anyone think its a little suspicious that since Cindy started going on the tabloid shows like Inside Edition that suddenly they have the best criminal atty in their area and now bond is being posted again??? Remember how the tabloid shows showered $$$ on ALL the characters in the Anna Nicole case? Seems suspicious to me. And disgusting!!!!

Makes me sick too

<<"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment abou thte bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party," a Press Corp. Media release said.>>

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

What about Caylee's right to LIFE?!? :furious:
Maybe the attorney decided to pay in return for defending this , this....can't say it. Thinks it will do wonders for his career? He ain't seen nothing yet. Everything that family touches turns to - - - -!!

Paper Doll, I sooo don't know for sure, but I THINK the 50,000 is the fee that the bonding agency gets to keep for putting up the bond? Something like that? Maybe someone else who has a better understanding can clarify.

Crazy, who are these people? "Macdonald Bail Bonds out of Kissimmee and Joe Von Waldner Bail Bonds out of Orlando??
what on earth is going on -will there ever be anything sane in this case?

My question is why are they letting her out when she violated her terms of bail before by contacting that 12 year old girl? I am baffled...do you think LE is going to charge her before tomorrow?

I don't get it either & I have to assume LE & the DA is working on this to decide what THEIR best course of action is.

Aside from the outrage & DISGUST at the thought that this would be bonded out again... they MUST keep their priorities straight..... getting her CONVICTED of killing & dumping her baby.

Cindy & her advisors are CRAZY to think that letting Casey go home yet again will do ANYTHING good for Casey's chances during the trial.

I hope LE watches Casey's every move & makes sure nobody helps her escape.... even though they didn't charge her YET.... they've got to know she WILL BE charged before long.

No one gets the bond money back. The 10% GOES to the bail bondsman as his fee (the 50,000) Someone has to also back up the whole 500,000 and if she skips town the court gets the whole 500,000 from the surety company.

fox orlando is having the story about the new bond posted coming up in a minute.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

I don't know about this bond but when Tony & Leonard Padilla bonded her out the $50,000 was NOT refundable.

Preface this to say, I am not a mean person at all, but my God this woman is testing my compassion and I could not blame anybody. All I keep thinking is what goes around comes around and Casey will get hers in the end, that is my hope, and my belief. That family too will get theirs.
You know I once believed that...but too many bad people are still running loose amongst us. It's enough! There's a child out there who needs to be brought home!!

If this is true and she is let out again, I think they had better take her to a safehouse as all heck is going to break out at that house if she goes there!!!

It'll be a safe house, you bet. Probably a very plush one. Whoever is bailing her out wants to make a point that they're powerful, with unlimited funds, and want to stick it to LE.

We'll be seeing interviews with CA from the frickin Hilton Hotel.

:furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member