50K Bond just posted

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Cindy single-handedly managed to make her daughter a *cause celeb* and no matter what happens from this point on the family is going to be wealthy.

IF we're lucky, LE will have some additional charges and her smirking self will go right back to the slammer. PLEASE!

This makes sense. I just heard 20/20 was doing a show Friday night on this case. I REALLY hope LE rearrests her before she can give any interviews!
So I guess this is the real reason why CA hired a spokesperson. She needed someone to negotiate her deals. Don't think for one minute this family isn't out to make a buck for themselves.

It's just disgusting, isn't it?

If Casey gets that interview she too will have plenty of money.

This case has absolutely infuriated me. I can not believe that this girl has been able to lie and steal and cheat and do all of this, including more than likely murdering her own daughter, and she still is sitting pretty and not saying a single word besides bold faced lies.

Even Susan Smith shed a few tears over her kids, whether they were real tears or not. It just makes me want to vomit.

In florida I dont believe they can profit from a crime if convicted. maybe, the will tell all and then the state will take all the money she makes and hopefully give it to a good charity.

Dateline, 48 Hours - investigative news shows DO NOT PAY FOR INTERVIEWS.

It would have to be a tabloid print (like NE) or something like EXTRA, Current Affairs, etc.

Lemme tell ya, if Casey was to give an interview, anything she says can and will be used against her in a court of law. It's not a smart move at all. Ditto any witnesses who are paid to be interviewed - could hurt the defense b/c they would lose all credibility due to questions being raised about "financial incentive".

Just makes no sense that a defense lawyer would allow it knowing the can of worms that would surely be opened.

maybe dr. phil put up the bond?!? im waiting for him to jump into the madness!

It wouldn't even surprise me if it's a publicaiton like People Magazine. They like to inject themselves into high profile cases too under the guise of being a respectable magazine.

Does she have an agent yet? She's famous and now charges fees for her lies. Meanwhile, the reason for all of this is still missing. Brilliant-CA will use this to spin her spittle and misdirect the search again.

The only final justice here will be when the ENTIRE family is sitting in a jail cell with no access to their blood money.

It could happen. Even if Cin and Geo only get 10-12 years for obstruction and accessory - I can live with that.

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

Like they should believe Casey will give an interview,.. so some other sucker got duped by her again huh? Atleast when Padilla came in and tried to help he thought Caylee was alive. Whoever is doing this now HAS TO KNOW that Caylee is dead and Casey WON'T talk to anyone,...especial for an interview! STUPID STUPID :furious: :sick:

If so, can't wait to find out which show. So I can forever boycott them. :doh:

So will I!!!
What a coward whomever it is! What about Caylee's rights? As soon as the spotlight starts to shine on Caylee, some youknowwhat puts up bail for Casey? And just after the media reporting that forensics uncovered chloroform in the trunk and Casey looking up the uses for it online???

I thought I was furious over the JonBenet, Madeline McCann, and several other cases, but nothing compares to the furor I feel over this!
And how dare Cindy say even ONE WORD against Tim Miller!!!

Are any of us going to live long enough to see actual justice for Caylee?? I am going to have to start taking blood pressure medication over this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620