50K Bond just posted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is paying for security? PLEASE tell me it is not the tax payers.
PLEASE tell me the company/persons that posted/tossed out 50 grand will also be footing the ENTIRE bill for security.

What security? Most people out on bond don't get security. That was provided by LP wasn't it? I don't think he's involved this time around.

My letter was really ugly. Since you can't really vent using the fun words, I let it all hang out in my email. LOL

Hey-can we use bad words if they're in a different language?

LOL, bad words in a foreign NEVER sound bad to me! Give it a shot, gigi2009!
I used words that may not be suitable for the under 16 crowd!

I hope everyone will voice their opinions!

Oh my, oh my, almost speechless on this development. The circus continues it seems. Oh my let Caylee be found and soon.

That may be but I promise you that not one red cent will be made off me. The interest in this case has tabloids and others thinking they can make some big money but I really hope it will end up being the worst business decision they ever make. I don't care how curious I may be I will NEVER contribute to anything that benefits a suspected child killer, NEVER!!

I try not to...I try to just read and post here. If I do watch something (not often), I try to catch it on youtube. There have only been a couple exceptions...but that was when there might have been information on Caylee. It's difficult, because you want to keep updated (on Caylee), but at the same time not help the family w/their sick 'fame'.

Yes everyone is entitled to bail but for heavens sake, she lied, theres been tests coming back w DNA, air samples of a DEAD body, choloroform and all for crying out loud. Why do people pity this Casey? Why?
And who is fighting for poor little Caylee? NO ONE IS! Im so mad, Im sorry but this is an outrage!
And who is donating money to this family while they arent working and hiring high profile lawyers?

Sorry if this is a repeat, but...does anyone know who exactly bailed out Casey this?

Iknow the Padilla's refused unless this time she told them where Caylee's body was...so who has 50 grand sitting in the bank to help out this b*tch?

If this hasn't already been said, maybe 20/20's paying since they're airing a segment tomorrow night which includes interviews with Cindy, George and Lee. Here's the link.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

I truly hope the saying, what goes around comes around is true...

20/20 is in the ABC News division, not the entertainment division, so unless someone at ABC has completely lost their mind and is willing to risk the credibility of the entire network news operation, they're not paying for the interview with the Anthonys.

They may be paying a licensing fee to access photos and home videos, but I think it would be more likely that the bond payment is coming from an individual than an organization that's in the position of reporting on the story.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Geraldo opened his wallet, but I would be surprised if David Westin did.

Well, here we go again. Another do-gooder wanting to make sure that her civil rights aren't violated..or so we are told.
I am beginning to think that she has ties to organized drug crimes. Why would even a national mag. pay for an interview with her.
She won't talk. PERIOD.
This is going to end so badly, I just have a hunch!

Let's say we knew who was behind the underwriting of said Bonds, and even though they posted it as a "production company" and not the network, but it could be proven it had ties to said Network and or show...

Would you boycott??? Remind you of another shadyazz deal that almost went through before the public went BIZZ- ERK.. Anyone?

Does Inside Edition pay for interviews? Good Morning America? 20-20?

Little Caylee....Bless her heart....

\

I agree, I couldn't care less that any of them have to say. I can't believe somebody is payign them for an interview. IF ANYBODY FEELS LIKE PAYING THE ANTHONYS FOR AN INTERVIEW, INSTEAD DONATE THAT MONEY TO THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY.

Looking at them and listening to them is like being in the presence of evil incarnate. Seriously, I don't watch the video at all because I don't have enough garlic.

What security? Most people out on bond don't get security. That was provided by LP wasn't it? I don't think he's involved this time around.

Betcha he is..........he is being VERY vocal on this and seemed to know who bonded (tabloid) her out before the news reporters!!!

I started a thread in the wee hours of this morning called follow the money with some speculation with regard to the money aspect. One thing I can't get away from is the length of Casey's silence and the smugness that defines her whole manner. To me it says ..ok come after me but if I go down, there will be some power people come with me. Are these power people behind the reward, the lawyers, the bonds, the security? It's like Casey knows all she has to do is sit tight and she will get out and eventually become quite wealthy.

Another thought I had in passing is that, what if these peolple are bonding her out to maybe make sure she NEVER talks? If I were she I think I'd be a tad nervous.

The smugness, that I pick up from her is you will never find Caylee. I hope I am wrong, but wherever Caylee is, she made darn sure she would not be found.

20/20 is in the ABC News division, not the entertainment division, so unless someone at ABC has completely lost their mind and is willing to risk the credibility of the entire network news operation, they're not paying for the interview with the Anthonys.

They may be paying a licensing fee to access photos and home videos, but I think it would be more likely that the bond payment is coming from an individual than an organization that's in the position of reporting on the story.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Geraldo opened his wallet, but I would be surprised if David Westin did.

Think Production Company

So, maybe the three of them are giving a paid interview in order to raise the money for Casey's bond AND to pay for the new high-profile defense attorney?
In a case like this one usually you are not paid, comped expenses, then paid for any fil or photos you turn over to them.

LOL, bad words in a foreign NEVER sound bad to me! Give it a shot, gigi2009!
I used words that may not be suitable for the under 16 crowd!

I hope everyone will voice their opinions!

I defintely have, and I hope others too. I would be at the courthouse tomorrow morning if i lived there. I told hubby I am seriously considering driving down to florida which would be 2 day trip for me. I have kids who are in school and this is impossilbe for me, but let me tell you, I SO WOULD IF I COULD.

Poor Caylee that she had to live at all in this family.

COMPASSION IS GONE, no more. I hope they all fry, I hope grandparents are charged, and lee too.

Wonder if she will be going to a safe house this time? Baez should have to take her home to HIS house. I would like to see how long his wife would put up with Casey's Ch*t!
I like that idea. Baez should have to put out more than he is at this point. I still think she will bolt. One good thing - if this new "high-profile" guy iis eventually going to represent her, he will have to register as her attorney of record or Casey can't go see him. I hope Cindy and George are afraid for their lives - they should be.

I actually think LE HAS to provide security. :furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members