6.30.2010 Levi Page covers Kyron 8:00PMCT 6:00PMPST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation about whether or not Kyron may have run out to the car because he may have forgotten something, but tH may have already been gone, and he may have been snatched by someone else.

some guy on here not sure who it is, is thinking this is a predator. That the school relaxed that day and thinks that it was a predator, says its a predators dream.

Saying the busy science fair morning, which was advertised on the marquee, could have provided a perfect opportunity for a stranger predator to come to the school looking for a victim.

These people bickering back and forth is hard to listen to!

Asking if it's odd that KH isn't supporting TH, but is divorcing her instead.

RG said that there is a reason that the police have not walked down there and filed for an arrest warrent.

I'm sorry I'm not buying the predator theory.

Ray is saying the divorce filing eliminates the marital privilege that could prevent one spouse from testifying against the other in a criminal proceeding.

I missed the first half of the show. I'm listening to it again right now.

Wow, I never even considered that.

Yeah, it was said that if she is arrested that Terri could invoke that right so that may be the reason for the divorce.

Like Levi said, Terri looks guilty because of the timing of the things she did. Its like replaceing the mattress after your wife goes missing. Timing.

Listening to the rerun, and they're saying the RO was probably issued due to violence in the past. Saying it was an extreme measure to cut off TH's parental access.

Pat brown thinks TH may have a personality disorder, based on some of the inappropriate things TH has said, like the "hitting the gym" comment.

Also says that might be one reason she keeps taking polys - because she believes she can beat them.

Mentioning Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy.

Saying TH may see herself as a "savior".

God...I really hope I don't see this go down the path of mental illness. :banghead:

Yeah, it was said that if she is arrested that Terri could invoke that right so that may be the reason for the divorce.

Like Levi said, Terri looks guilty because of the timing of the things she did. Its like replaceing the mattress after your wife goes missing. Timing.

Or replacing a piece of stained carpet...or painting one wall...changing all four tires...

When they talk about TH going to the gym, their timeline is off. They said she went to the gym 8 hours after Kyron went missing. IIRC, it was several days later, if not more. Also, they don't mention the fact that KH was @ the gym with TH. So, it's not as if TH was the only one who went to the gym.

Press confrence tommorrow police are holding it at 10

I asked about this in another thread but apparently the thread was closed...not sure what I did against TOS, so here goes again-

?This was also mentioned on NG, right?

Does anyone have a link to this? I can't find any info via Sheriff's office to back this up. Who is holding the PR? Is it LE/family/or both?

TIA!:crazy:

They're disputing the fact that the family was told to maintain their usual activities - claiming that LE wouldn't say that to a family.

Comment by me:
But Shults himself stated in a presser that they had, in fact, been told to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141