600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am beginning to get concerned that a jury will be very hard to seat for anything against Casey. We could be looking at murder without a body and we have 1500 pages of docs that will have been read by millions?? I mean this has been the lead on Nancy Grace since it happened ........ If it can be proven I want her to fry. This worries me.

Thankfully, I work for myself. Otherwise I would be so fired by now.

I am beginning to get concerned that a jury will be very hard to seat for anything against Casey. We could be looking at murder without a body and we have 1500 pages of docs that will have been read by millions?? I mean this has been the lead on Nancy Grace since it happened ........ If it can be proven I want her to fry. This worries me.

I kind of want her to wake up from nightmares and cold sweats every night and be threatened everyday by hardened criminals who couldn't imagine hurting a child, for the rest of her life, until she dies at a very, very old age, alone and behind bars.

I kind of want her to wake up from nightmares and cold sweats every night and be threatened everyday by hardened criminals who couldn't imagine hurting a child, for the rest of her life, until she dies at a very, very old age, alone and behind bars.

Same here.

I want her to have a long time to think about what she has done.

Will the docs also be released at 10:00? It's almost that time. Someone will probably have to go to Kinko's again to get the docs as we know the media won't release them until they review.

I really hope there is a transcript of Cindy's audio interview - I can't listen to audio at work, and it is much easier for me to disguise the reading of transcripts as doing actual work!

Orlando Sentinal 2mins ago posted they have the documents..keep checking back it says for it to be posted..100's of doc, pc info & more. 1st time posts but have been lurking for a while now1

Casey's text? Oh noes that will be a lot of reading. If there were 200 something texts just between her and Amy I can only imagine how many texts there will be this time.

Okay, I've got 2 crockpots going, one with turkey chili and one with beef stew. Two big pitchers of ice tea. Rolls, crackers, and cookies.

I am ready for the docs and tapes!!!! lol.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back