600 Pages.... # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I guess I have something to look forward to when mine become teenagers.

I just think that I would be on the brink of tears talking about all of this to police but maybe that was his way of dealing with it.

I have 4 kids total, 13, 10, 10 & 9 months. My daughter started her laughing crap early on. You started scolding, then they start giggling, next thing you know you ground them for 6 months just because you could spank the crap out of them for laughing, but if you do, you're no better. Drives me nuts!

Not me. They are still enabling her. They are a HUGE part of the problem!

If she was my dau, she'd sit in jail until she talked. AND, no computer.

Thank you very much.

it's very common for people to laugh when their nervous. It's a normal coping mechanism.

I agree, I think Lee was doing the best he could to cooperate although he was embarassed, nervous, and emotional. The detective was joking and laughing too, so it wasn't just Lee being an azz IMO.:)

some things that stood out...

pg 12/13 Cindy asks Casey "who took her" before she heard Casey shay she was kidnapped? am I reading that wrong? Lee also asked that before she said kidnapped.

pg 13 Cindy said we could have found her a month ago, this was before she knew the 31 days right?

pg 18 lee picked up laptop from Tony's - Casey had taken it over there.

pg 24 Cindy took back the cash that was in Casey's wallet while the police officer was outside.

pg 31 Casey has always maintained a relationship with Jesse through at least May.

pg 33 Lee speaks to Jesse daily.

pg 55 every mail deleted prior to 7/15 on pc.

pg 58 Ricardo said Cas and Cay went to bed with him but later woke up and Cay was not there. 5/31

pg 53 you need to find your daughter - is GA a step dad?

pg 65 nothing for a child at Tony's when Lee went to get the stuff no diapers, toys etc.

KC thinks she RALLY deleted anything? LOLOLOLOL LMFAO!

I too feel terrible for Cindy. It seems like in some weird controlling way, she viewed herself also as Caylee's mom. I can see that, since she takes care of her in all the ways Casey couldn't. I just wish now Cindy would snap out of it. She wanted justice for Caylee that day, why not now? Why not anymore? Now she fights for the daughter that she couldn't trust.

I have 4 kids total, 13, 10, 10 & 9 months. My daughter started her laughing crap early on. You started scolding, then they start giggling, next thing you know you ground them for 6 months just because you could spank the crap out of them for laughing, but if you do, you're no better. Drives me nuts!

My three year old does that!! It makes me so mad! I feel like yelling "stop laughing!!!!" when he's doing it. Obviously that wouldn't help the situation though. lol.

The biggest stand-out to me was pg. 10 in LA's interview when he's "role-playing" with Casey, saying:

"....Let's go get her. And when I look at my sister for the response, she's, she's got this look on her face like..."
"You just gave her a slap of reality?"
"Exactly"

a "Whoops", as EE says....

2dcfswm.jpg

That is the one article of truth that explains everything. She did it out of spite. The boyfriend was a release and a getaway.

Gotta comment on the fact that LA mentions he grabbed a pad of paper and pen to write down some things KC was going to tell him, at that point says a LE walks in. Makes me wonder why he even tells them this? Did it seem strange he was writing a conversation down.

what about R waking up to no Caylee the next morning when she was there when he went to sleep?

That is the one article of truth that explains everything. She did it out of spite. The boyfriend was a release and a getaway.

That or she just sounds like a spoiled brat. When my mom would ask me why I was acting a certain way as a kid, I'd sometimes say 'because I'm just such a horrible daughter, okay?'
I was being sarcastic AND trying to make her feel guilty.
I think Casey was trying to make her mom feel bad for her.

Well, for me the gas cans story is finally making more sense. It was the 20th, not the 24th, and George didn't actually get into the trunk-Casey cut him off and shoved the cans at him. Lee's version of events seems MUCH more believable than George's version. Also per Lee George already knew Casey was the one who stole the cans. I think they were just trying to get Casey in trouble by reporting it to police same as Cindy threatening to report the car stolen. At that time they weren't worried about Caylee, especially not George, so I seriously doubt he thought to look in the trunk or would have smelled/remembered anything anyway.

I'm sorry if this has already been covered...I'm trying to catch up on the first thread....but who wants to bet the "special ring -rap song" was not Mom (CA), but perhaps Ric or another one of her "boy-toys"

I need corrections on this and more info, can anyone help??

The Sunfire was abandoned on the 27th at Amscot
Towed on the 30th (what time???) (verified here http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html)
She dropped Tony and others at the airport on the 30th (checks out in these docs per Tony; flights were at 10, 11am)

Yes this does have to do with the Tony interview released today so it is on topic. I just don't want to dig deeper until I'm sure I am using the right info/facts.

That or she just sounds like a spoiled brat. When my mom would ask me why I was acting a certain way as a kid, I'd sometimes say 'because I'm just such a horrible daughter, okay?'
I was being sarcastic AND trying to make her feel guilty.
I think Casey was trying to make her mom feel bad for her.

When Lee describes Casey explaining how maybe it's time the police were called on her I got chills. She KNEW at the moment she had done something wrong. Casey did feel some guilt, I know it...just Cindy made her so mad she shoved the guilty feelings away. But I think Lee saw one brief, chilling moment where Casey knew she was in the wrong and maybe even was crying out for help in her way. :eek:

When Lee describes Casey explaining how maybe it's time the police were called on her I got chills. She KNEW at the moment she had done something wrong. Casey did feel some guilt, I know it...just Cindy made her so mad she shoved the guilty feelings away. But I think Lee saw one brief, chilling moment where Casey knew she was in the wrong and maybe even was crying out for help in her way. :eek:

I don't think it was guilt, I think she was scared because she knew she was caught. She didn't show any remorse at all, imo.

I don't think too much of casey bringing Caylee home from Ricardo's on the 24th(?). I think she maybe just wanted to have sex or stay the next day or sleep in late, without the baby there. Free babysitting from Grandma. Part of the reason Grandma was so pissed. Probably told casey that she would not do it anymore, but then how was casey supposed to have this fun relationship with Tony without getting flak from CA? How was she supposed to live this carefree, clubbing life and possibly move in with a partying boyfriend if she has a kid attached? Oh, "If I wanted to get rid of her, I'd have just left her with my mom." Really? I don't think she really saw that as an option at the time since her mom appeared to have been nagging her about having to babysit too much while her unemployed, irresponsible daughter stayed out all night partying and having sex. CA was trying to make casey act responsibly. casey felt that attitude put a crimp in her lifestyle. Get rid of the kid and no more child to nag over. Get rid of the kid and no more child to hold her down. Get rid of Caylee and get back at Cindy for ruining casey's life. It is so disgusting but I think that's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025