7 Canadian high school basketball players and 1 adult killed in highway crash

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Dark Knight

Reaction score
BATHURST, New Brunswick (AP) -- A van carrying a Canadian high school boys' basketball team collided with a truck Saturday, killing seven students and the coach's wife on their way home from a game.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sgt. Derek Strong said the seven players -- between the ages of 15 and 18 -- were pronounced dead at the crash site after their van crossed the center line and hit the tractor-trailer shortly after midnight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_y...=ap-canada-highschooldeaths&prov=ap&type=lgns

This is so sad. My prayers go to all.

BATHURST, New Brunswick (AP) -- A van carrying a Canadian high school boys' basketball team collided with a truck Saturday, killing seven students and the coach's wife on their way home from a game.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sgt. Derek Strong said the seven players -- between the ages of 15 and 18 -- were pronounced dead at the crash site after their van crossed the center line and hit the tractor-trailer shortly after midnight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_y...=ap-canada-highschooldeaths&prov=ap&type=lgns
God bless these young people and their families. Gosh what a nightmare.

This is SO SAD. I wish they hadn't travelled in that bad weather. :(

Prayers to all indeed.
The families, their loved ones, their school, their community. Many will be affected by and saddened by this tragedy.

What a terrible tragedy...prayers to all involved.

My prayers to all the families involved! How sad! This happened to a team of baseball players from Tiffin, PA when their chartered bus went up the wrong ramp in Georgia and killed the bus driver, and several players. That happened 2 years ago.

How heartbreaking!!!!

Prayers to friends and family and the coach... how incredibly sad :(

I live in the Moncton area- where these kids were travelling back from after their game... our entire province is in mourning and we have buried quite a few teens in the past six months due to driving accidents...very devastating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield
Back