8 Oct 2010 - Elizabeth's attorneys move for dismissal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearch.asp (type in EJ or CR2010-101760)

Motion to Extend Time to Respond to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss. Filed 10/13/2010

Saba...hate to keep borrowing your thread here.I just looked under this case doc. and there is something in there that says "Compelling information and witness interview"...can't tell the date if it is 10/29 or 11/1...can someone tell me what that might mean. Would it have something to still do with dismissing the case ? Sorry for my Stupidity!!

Saba...hate to keep borrowing your thread here.I just looked under this case doc. and there is something in there that says "Compelling information and witness interview"...can't tell the date if it is 10/29 or 11/1...can someone tell me what that might mean. Would it have something to still do with dismissing the case ? Sorry for my Stupidity!!

Kappy, I wonder too. All the briefs regarding the Motion to Dismiss - the prosecutor's response and Alcock's reply should have been filed as of yesterday. We know what Alcock said about Detective Salame. The prosecutor's response should have been filed on 11/01/2010 and might tell us a lot- except that no one in the media has reported on it. Very frustrating.

Kappy, I wonder too. All the briefs regarding the Motion to Dismiss - the prosecutor's response and Alcock's reply should have been filed as of yesterday. We know what Alcock said about Detective Salame. The prosecutor's response should have been filed on 11/01/2010 and might tell us a lot- except that no one in the media has reported on it. Very frustrating.

well I wonder if we are to believe the motion to dismiss have been denied? I dunno..very frustrating....

well I wonder if we are to believe the motion to dismiss have been denied? I dunno..very frustrating....

Kappy, I don't think the judge will decide anything before the oral argument on this motion which is on 11/22/2010 at 9:30 a.m. I hope I still have my appetite for pumpkin pie when it's over.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/

(Elizabeth Johnson or case #CR2010101760)

Two new minute orders on 11/18/2010

Oral Argument on Defendan't Motion to Dismiss scheduled for 11/22/2010 is vacated and reset to Status Conference on 12/01/2010 at 8:30 a.m. at Defendant's request.

Seals all transcripts attached to Prosecutor's Response to Motion to Dismiss.

Oral Argument on Defendan't Motion to Dismiss scheduled for 11/22/2010 is vacated and reset to Status Conference on 12/01/2010 at 8:30 a.m. at Defendant's request.

Saba...so if I read this correctly, the dismiss case has not been addresed yet ? Oh Lordy!

Is this what we thought was going to happen today but now not until 12/1 ???

Is this what we thought was going to happen today but now not until 12/1 ???

Kappy, I think so. Oral argument on the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss was set for today at 9:30 am but has been rescheduled for December 1. I went back and checked, but I just couldn't find that any other matter was set for today. I understand a media outlet reported that a Status Conference was set for 8:30 a.m. but I don't find it in the old minute orders.

There is also a new Motion for Withdrawal of Counsel that I think (party 001) concerns EJ. Alcock was already allowed to withdraw as counsel of record so I don't know whether this motion has to do with him or EJ's public defender. She has fired each of them before.

Sounds wild to me. But if this Motion to Dismiss is such a sure-fire winner, why would she want a delay? I'm looking forward to that pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving Kap.

Kappy, I think so. Oral argument on the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss was set for today at 9:30 am but has been rescheduled for December 1. I went back and checked, but I just couldn't find that any other matter was set for today. I understand a media outlet reported that a Status Conference was set for 8:30 a.m. but I don't find it in the old minute orders.

There is also a new Motion for Withdrawal of Counsel that I think (party 001) concerns EJ. Alcock was already allowed to withdraw as counsel of record so I don't know whether this motion has to do with him or EJ's public defender. She has fired each of them before.

Sounds wild to me. But if this Motion to Dismiss is such a sure-fire winner, why would she want a delay? I'm looking forward to that pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving Kap.

Yeah this is all getting crazier and crazier for sure. I am still wanting to know what that "Compelling information and witness interview" meant. I'll throw it over to the AZ and see if she can help us. There had to be something to it.
I love pumpkin pie, but oddly enough my grandson will not eat sweets ( I know, weird ), so I know you all will laugh, but our desert will be "Watermelon"...! Happy Thanksgiving Saba and to all our wonderful and devoted friends to find Master Gabe!

SAPD loses round in Baby Gabriel case
Updated 01:08 p.m., Friday, March 4, 2011

Not good..

A hearing Friday before state District Judge Philip Kazen determined that SAPD Det. Jesse Salame had to respond to an out-of-state subpoena filed by attorney Daniel Raynak.

During the hour-long hearing, Raynak argued that Salame's interview violated his client's 6th Amendment right to counsel in the Arizona case because her lawyers were not present.

Assistant City Attorney Debbie Klein argued that Salame's still-open homicide investigation into the missing baby case was distinct and separate from the Tempe Police Department's kidnapping case.

Kazan also ordered police here to release a recording of Salame's interview with Johnson to her attorneys. City attorneys had argued that evidence in an open criminal investigation cannot be ordered released.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...n-Baby-Gabriel-case-1042284.php#ixzz1Ff3OE5KD

SAPD loses round in Baby Gabriel case
Updated 01:08 p.m., Friday, March 4, 2011

Not good..

A hearing Friday before state District Judge Philip Kazen determined that SAPD Det. Jesse Salame had to respond to an out-of-state subpoena filed by attorney Daniel Raynak.

During the hour-long hearing, Raynak argued that Salame's interview violated his client's 6th Amendment right to counsel in the Arizona case because her lawyers were not present.

Assistant City Attorney Debbie Klein argued that Salame's still-open homicide investigation into the missing baby case was distinct and separate from the Tempe Police Department's kidnapping case
Kazan also ordered police here to release a recording of Salame's interview with Johnson to her attorneys. City attorneys had argued that evidence in an open criminal investigation cannot be ordered released.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...n-Baby-Gabriel-case-1042284.php#ixzz1Ff3OE5KD

Nerves of steel here. :rocker:

I am going to be PO'ed if they let her walk free.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back