911 Call

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Burke remembers some things, maybe not a lot, but key things. I dont think he will talk until John Ramsey passes. His parents protected him, he will protect his parents.
"Key things" that he didn't share with LE the morning of the 26th while he was @ the Whites' house, away from his parents?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Key things" that he didn't share with LE the morning of the 26th while he was @ the Whites' house, away from his parents?...

I think John made it very clear to burke that he was asleep the entire time and that he saw and heard nothing.

I think John made it very clear to burke that he was asleep the entire time and that he saw and heard nothing.
Guess it's possible, but it would have been quite risky...

Guess it's possible, but it would have been quite risky...

What were his options? Either you keep Burke close and risk that an intimidating police officer may rattle the truth out of him or you tell him to keep quite and send him off to play with friends in a friendly environment. I know what i'd do, especially if I was still formulating a plan as to how I was going to carry my daughters corpse up from the basement. Not something you'd want a 9 year old to see.

On the flip side, If my daughter had been kidnapped and I had every intention of getting her back, I'd want my son there as a source of family support, an to greet my daughter when LE successfully returned her.

Letting BR leave the house was a huge mistake by police. At least they had the guts to tell JR he couldn't leave (at least not right then).

Walked by the house today at around 2200 ish. The lights were on. Going back in the morning. It was a creepy experience.

I would love to know what PR was talking about when the 911 began and she said " hun we need"... possibly BR had walked into the room and she was trying to tell him "hun we need" a minute here?

I would love to know what PR was talking about when the 911 began and she said " hun we need"... possibly BR had walked into the room and she was trying to tell him "hun we need" a minute here?
Oh, elannia! If you can hear Patsy saying those words, you're halfway there. Many people don't hear that. In whatever version of the 911 call you are using, listen just before Patsy says those words and see if you can't hear another voice say the word "one". If you can hear it, notice the difference between that person's voice and the voice of Patsy saying, "Hon, we need (broken syllable)... POLICE!" I believe that word "one" is the last word of a sentence of someone asking Patsy why she is calling "nine one one". She is about to answer that they need them to come there to the house when she realizes the call has been answered.

I think she was in the middle of an outloud thinking process. I heard the start of "uh..we need police" or something to that effect but then remembered she needed to give her address. The hun you are hearing is what i think is 'uhh'

As for burke walking in and distracting her.... i think that happens when the 911 operator says patsy patsy patsy!?!?

Otg, you posted a link for me before, I believe it was from mediafire?, and I listened to those recordings. At the end when PR is saying "help me Jesus", I hear BR but its almost like a whisper, "what did you find".

This is an amazing analysis. The author put the right words behind my 'common sense' for lack of a better term. Thanks for linking this so much!

It is.

The first piece of evidence in this case is the 911 phone call. It's what starts the clock on this case. It's how the police know about this case.

The mere fact that Patsy the call ended abruptly is a clue.

It is.

The first piece of evidence in this case is the 911 phone call. It's what starts the clock on this case. It's how the police know about this case.

The mere fact that Patsy the call ended abruptly is a clue.

Clearly a big clue right there. Being on the line with LE is comforting for most people, most will stay on the line until LE pulls in to the driveway. The fact that she hung up shows that either she was very uncomfortable talking to them or she simply had mor important things to do, like putting the finishing touches on her little murder mystery.

Clearly a big clue right there. Being on the line with LE is comforting for most people, most will stay on the line until LE pulls in to the driveway. The fact that she hung up shows that either she was very uncomfortable talking to them or she simply had mor important things to do, like putting the finishing touches on her little murder mystery.

I don't think she even gave the address on the line did she? I don't remember hearing it. Wouldn't you want to call back or make sure they have the address they are going to!

Patsy wanted to make sure there were no other questions asked on that phone call.

I don't think she even gave the address on the line did she? I don't remember hearing it. Wouldn't you want to call back or make sure they have the address they are going to!

Patsy wanted to make sure there were no other questions asked on that phone call.

I am pretty sure she did give the address. But everything else was so... just off. And then her on TV later. I'm pretty sure she does the whole tearless crying thing. [video=youtube;cAFmNapkpfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFmNapkpfQ[/video]. That's always a big red flag, especially for a woman raised in U.S. culture. I mean, and not to mention how she blubbers out 'keep your babies close to you' ... while being the woman who basically instantly tossed Burke off to a neighbour.

BUNK, she did. It was the first thing she said after "police". "Seven five five 15th street".

"There. We have a r—, there's a note left and our daughter's gone." Patsy begins to say ransom note but stops herself. The whole thing feels scripted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back