A Comparable Case to the Ramsey Case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OceanEyes said:
I find it strange that in the 2nd case, the intruder performed oral sex on the girl, but there was no DNA. John Karr also claimed to perform oral sex on JonBenet, and didn't he say that there would be no DNA? That's a weird coincidence.

This raises the question, is it somehow possible to do oral sex and not leave DNA? Maybe if some hydrogen peroxide on a cloth was brought along, which doesn't have an odor like bleach does?

Also, JBean reported somewhere on pg 1 that a Percy family left town after a murder, took refuge in Ca. I believe. That it's not entirely unheard of.

Weren't the fibers just "consistent with" PR's jacket, and like that? Could have been from something a serial molester-killer wore. Getting in and not leaving any evidence except pointing to the family sounds like a pro, who maybe doesn't always use exactly the same m.o.

In the dance student case, I believe the intruder jumped from a balcony when the girl's mother got after him. Did he choose homes with balconies, or did most of the homes in the area happen to have them? BTW, ST said there were no footprints in the frost on JonBenet's covered balcony. That perp just saw it as the fastest way out of that house, with someone chasing him. We don't know if that's where he entered.

I remember the Susannah Chase case as well as the 14-yr old from Dance West, though not as much as Camper would, living right there in the area. It was probably in their newspapers more than ours in other parts of the country. An attorney who used to post at WS, RHGCunningham, used to say his daughter knew Susannah Chase, and something about a picture of her disappearing from his or his daughter's house? He was so sure that a guy named Pachaly did it all that I guess he gave up on us.

"This raises the question, is it somehow possible to do oral sex and not leave DNA?"

Indeed. If some perv is slobbering all over his victim, you'd think it would stand out!

"Weren't the fibers just 'consistent with' PR's jacket, and like that? Could have been from something a serial molester-killer wore. Getting in and not leaving any evidence except pointing to the family sounds like a pro, who maybe doesn't always use exactly the same m.o."

Consistent is tech-talk for "as much a match as can be made." If someone says your fibers are "consistent" with something, start worrying!

Don't believe me? Ask Wayne Williams!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back