A few questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The results are inconclusive because the alleles could have come from multiple sources, for example both parents. The alleles are consistent with Amelie's DNA and therefore it cannot be proved that this is Madeleine's DNA. Even if it could be proved to be Madeleine'S DNA, what would it prove?

Madeleine was already missing so why would her DNA be in the vehicle?

fact remains

Eddie the cadaver dog smelt human decompositon in that flat and no one had ever died there

FACT

well, perhaps one wee lass

ABOUT THE DNA

There seems to be rather a lot of 'issues' concerning FSS !!

Strange nobody's questioning them !!

QUOTE* - DNA analysts must be careful to ensure they are testing the right material.

"Importantly, samples must be collected and extracted without contaminating them. Because everyone has DNA, if a sample is mishandled, DNA which does not belong to the target sample (for example from a police officer) may be detected instead.
This could result in a false profile.".....

"DNA testing facilities must be extremely clean and follow strict protocols to ensure that the results obtained are accurate."

Hmmm ??

Dozens of serious criminal cases are to be urgently reviewed......The spotlight will be thrown on a number of high-profile cases, including the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The Crown Prosecution Service ordered the re-examination of cases and queried its reliability"

(snip)

...had led to the temporary suspension of the laboratory’s accreditation by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service"

AND

The Association of Chief Police Officers also announced it was suspending its use of the method called "low copy number" DNA.

(The Daily Mail -21st Dec 2007)

NOTE ; They DID NOT say that it wasn't Maddie's DNA.

" In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

* http://tinyurl.com/q2o4suq

Yes and I'm over the DNA/dogs spin.

The dogs were arguably the most reliable in the world and the DNA is consistent with Madeleine furthermore the "coincidence" of these two "unreliable" pieces of evidence existing TOGETHER without explanation, would have to be incalculable.

The PJ suspect she was hidden then moved much later, and the traces in the trunk are decomposition fluids hence the cadaver alert.

MORE ABOUT FSS !!

The Forensic Science Service (FSS) was a government-owned company in the United Kingdom which provided forensic science services to the police forces and government agencies of England and Wales, as well as other countries.

* The UK Government announced the closure of the FSS in December 2010 *

" The organisation became an executive agency of the Home Office"

" The FSS suffered damage to its reputation following the failure to recover blood stains from a shoe in the murder of Damilola Taylor. Further damage occurred when the FSS failed to....."

* This led the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) to advise all police forces in England and Wales to review cases where samples had failed to give a DNA profile *

" In addition, other Police Forces around the world are reviewing cases where LCN DNA profiling resulted in the successful prosecution of suspects."

And this is just the basics found on WIKI !!
BUT NOBODY QUESTIONS THIS ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_Science_Service

MORE ABOUT FSS !!

The Forensic Science Service (FSS) was a government-owned company in the United Kingdom which provided forensic science services to the police forces and government agencies of England and Wales, as well as other countries.

* The UK Government announced the closure of the FSS in December 2010 *

" The organisation became an executive agency of the Home Office"

" The FSS suffered damage to its reputation following the failure to recover blood stains from a shoe in the murder of Damilola Taylor. Further damage occurred when the FSS failed to....."

* This led the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) to advise all police forces in England and Wales to review cases where samples had failed to give a DNA profile *

" In addition, other Police Forces around the world are reviewing cases where LCN DNA profiling resulted in the successful prosecution of suspects."

And this is just the basics found on WIKI !!
BUT NOBODY QUESTIONS THIS ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_Science_Service

Yea I did once back in the day and got fairly well abused and ridiculed by the IDIs for my trouble.

If you do a search you can probably find it. :p

Its interesting to note most of that group has since stopped posting....it was only a couple of years ago I was almost the lone dissenting voice in here.

DNA can be transferred from one place to another. It looks like the DNA that was found hasn't been proven to be Madeleine's. MOO.

Yea I did once back in the day and got fairly well abused and ridiculed by the IDIs for my trouble.

If you do a search you can probably find it. :p

Its interesting to note most of that group has since stopped posting....it was only a couple of years ago I was almost the lone dissenting voice in here.

Lol, I forgot about the Archives here.

Right I'm off to do some digging.

I do believe one day that this case will be solved! I must admit I can't wait too here all the I told you so's lol!!

The PJ suspect she was hidden then moved much later, and the traces in the trunk are decomposition fluids hence the cadaver alert.
That is what they suspect. Suspect is not prove. Scotland yard are looking for proof. Even if they can prove that Madeleine died in that apartment, where does that get you? Still doesn't prove where she is now or how she got there.

Equally, the DNA in the car may have been consistent with Madeleine's but it would also have been consistent with Amelie's, or both parents. Being consistent does not mean that it is Madeleine's DNA, only that it could be hers.

That is what they suspect. Suspect is not prove. Scotland yard are looking for proof. Even if they can prove that Madeleine died in that apartment, where does that get you? Still doesn't prove where she is now or how she got there.

If SY were looking at the McCann's at all then what is your theory as too why they wouldn't start at the apt that she went missing from? That Imo would make the most logical sense, if they wanted fact they should have arrested the Mccann's and their friends along time ago!! Imoo at least....

If SY were looking at the McCann's at all then what is your theory as too why they wouldn't start at the apt that she went missing from? That Imo would make the most logical sense, if they wanted fact they should have arrested the Mccann's and their friends along time ago!! Imoo at least....

Hi Jordynsmommy
I do think that at the apartment the "crime scene" was not well preserved at the time and will not have improved over the years. Even if DNA and blood evidence from the apartment turns out to be Madeleine's it doesn't really further the investigation because we already know that Madeleine was in the apartment. It won't tell us where Madeleine is now or how she got there.

The McCanns will only be arrested if the police have good evidence against them and can charge them. As things are it is just as likely that an intruder took the child, as it is that the parents killed her. We don't know the answer.
I think if Scotland Yard are looking at phone activity on the days after Madeleine's disappearance, this could be good evidence that might lead them to solve this tragic case.

Hi Jordynsmommy
I do think that at the apartment the "crime scene" was not well preserved at the time and will not have improved over the years. Even if DNA and blood evidence from the apartment turns out to be Madeleine's it doesn't really further the investigation because we already know that Madeleine was in the apartment. It won't tell us where Madeleine is now or how she got there.

The McCanns will only be arrested if the police have good evidence against them and can charge them. As things are it is just as likely that an intruder took the child, as it is that the parents killed her. We don't know the answer.
I think if Scotland Yard are looking at phone activity on the days after Madeleine's disappearance, this could be good evidence that might lead them to solve this tragic case.

Yes unfortunately it was not well preserved that night because they were looking for a missing child who most thought had wandered off.

We know the DNA was inconclusive but there is no reason there would be Madeleine's blood anywhere. Yes we can chalk it up and say well she was a three year old and could have gotten scrapes from playing etc etc. As far as I know the McCanns haven't said Madeleine nor the twins were injured or bled during playtime. So why was there blood?

Phone records alone won't prove anything. First of all they have to locate these alleged suspects and question them before any arrests can be made. Even if they were in the area there is no proof they were inside Apt 5A. It would be very difficult to prove after all these years

Time to go back to the old case files IMO. A third party unbiased PI should look at them. There might be something there that was missed.

JMO

Great pictures of the bedroom. Notice the cots in the way and Madeleine's bed away from the alleged break in window.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041660/Pictured-The-bedroom-Madeleine-McCann-met-fate.html

The pictures show Madeleine's bed on the left. An abductor would have had to squeeze between the two netted cots, taking care not to wake the twins, and then stepped on to the second bed - which was unoccupied - to climb through the shutter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Madeleine-McCann-met-fate.html#ixzz2rPi5yr00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Great pictures of the bedroom. Notice the cots in the way and Madeleine's bed away from the alleged break in window.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041660/Pictured-The-bedroom-Madeleine-McCann-met-fate.html

The pictures show Madeleine's bed on the left. An abductor would have had to squeeze between the two netted cots, taking care not to wake the twins, and then stepped on to the second bed - which was unoccupied - to climb through the shutter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Madeleine-McCann-met-fate.html#ixzz2rPi5yr00

Quoting myself. This should have been posted on the burglar thread. :blushing:

I was merely answering the question of another sleuther...?

:scared:

The window was allegedly the "break out" window rather than the break IN window.

In fact after initial denials both McCann's suddenly "remembered" that they locked neither door so the window was completely unnecessary, unless the 3 burglars were mentally impaired. In through an unlocked door, out a window with your captive...awkward, noisy, and totally ridiculous when most folks would just walk straight out the way they came in - an unlocked door. :banghead:

Yes unfortunately it was not well preserved that night because they were looking for a missing child who most thought had wandered off.

We know the DNA was inconclusive but there is no reason there would be Madeleine's blood anywhere. Yes we can chalk it up and say well she was a three year old and could have gotten scrapes from playing etc etc. As far as I know the McCanns haven't said Madeleine nor the twins were injured or bled during playtime. So why was there blood?

Phone records alone won't prove anything. First of all they have to locate these alleged suspects and question them before any arrests can be made. Even if they were in the area there is no proof they were inside Apt 5A. It would be very difficult to prove after all these years

Time to go back to the old case files IMO. A third party unbiased PI should look at them. There might be something there that was missed.

JMO

Like Dave Edgar or Metodo 3?

The were both hired by Team McCann then promptly sacked when they came too close to the truth.

The suppressed e-fit came from Edgar iirc. There are also some very telling clips of DE prevaricating on YouTube - some would say, lying. Intriguing before the news about the e-fit suppression came out, now positively compelling.

Investigations are supposed o be unbiased by their very nature.

This case has already been investigated by countless PIs, the Police forces of at least two countries (twice over) and no one has found hide nor hair of the "abductor" apart from those few wee instances of accusing dead people and a good Samaritan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx