A message to us from Rosemont Farms

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I absolutely will, Heather. There are things keeping me here, but once they're done, I'm headed north...I am just **so** done with this city. I have family in midstate, and will likely relocate to within 30 minutes of them (depending on jobs), but I am buying no less than 40 acres...and building if I can't find what I want. And once I'm there, you can keep me in pork products! LOL...

And I can completely understand missing horses. I don't think I will ever be without...I need them a lot - they help me keep my sanity. LOL.

Hope you have a great evening...

Best-
Herding Cats

Well I think (hah I've said this before but this time I think I think I'm right or something like that) this has settled down for us now. I appreciate so much the time and care each one of you showed our farm, family and myself. So many people took time to email or send messages in different ways! It was heartwarming...especially after all I read about our farm online lately.
I've unlocked the blog and twitter accounts and in the future if I do anything or say anything that gives you pause just let me know and I will clear it up.

I'll be lurking here as usual and wishing you all the luck catching the bad guys.

With much love and gratitude,
Heather

xx

Let us know how it goes for you! :hug: I pray that the spotlight is off of you and your farm forevermore!

Ok I'm done for the day and wanted to take a moment to respond.

Thank you so much for letting me 'speak my piece' and get this out in the open.
I feel a lot more positive about this situation after reading each of your responses.

I *tried* so hard not to look at news message boards and other sites because I had seen a little of what was being said, but unfortunately I did look...and the last straw was when even as late as this week our name and address (posted!! :eeks: ) online associated with where Dede was working on June 4th. At that point I just had to respond publicly to set the record straight.

You guys are a really wonderful group and I appreciate so much your kindness and well-wishes. I know for us this will blow over, but for Kyron's family no matter what the outcome this will always be with them. So really, my problems are small in the scope of things I know!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

<3
Heather

I am proud to be a (newer) part of this wonderful group that you felt safe enough to use as a platform for setting the record straight.

Your compassionate mentions of Kyron and his family did not go unnoticed; it is a further testament to the fact that you are "good people."

I pray you rediscover peace & serenity and prosper as never before.

Where are you going? We need folks like you here - honest and straightforward!

When I move to OR, I promise to come stock my freezer with a side of pork...and since I'm going to be coming from the city to the country, and plan on doing a bit of farming myself (grow enough to actually keep my horses fed so I don't have to buy hay...), I'm going to need some gardening lessons....or are they agricultural lessons? See? I need help already. LOL.

Hang around, Heather...you're always welcome here.

Best-
Herding Cats

I am proud to be a (newer) part of this wonderful group that you felt safe enough to use as a platform for setting the record straight.

Your compassionate mentions of Kyron and his family did not go unnoticed; it is a further testament to the fact that you are "good people."

I pray you rediscover peace & serenity and prosper as never before.

Thanks so much for your kind words.

Where are you going? We need folks like you here - honest and straightforward!

When I move to OR, I promise to come stock my freezer with a side of pork...and since I'm going to be coming from the city to the country, and plan on doing a bit of farming myself (grow enough to actually keep my horses fed so I don't have to buy hay...), I'm going to need some gardening lessons....or are they agricultural lessons? See? I need help already. LOL.

Hang around, Heather...you're always welcome here.

Best-
Herding Cats

:blushing:
Sniifffffs you're so sweet
:blowkiss:
I'll still be around but it's harvest time soon and we're going to have lots of tomatillos, peaches, plums, pears, apples, pickles, berries and tomatoes to process. Whew I'm tired just typing that.

Make sure you let me know when you become an Oregonian...I'd love to show you the ropes of gardening. It's SO worth it.

xx

I have to say that I am so touched by your posts! My heart has gone out to Heather as we've been communicating and the last thing I wanted to do was let her be exposed to more grief. Thank you all for supporting her decision to say her side of things.

We have such a wonderful compassionate group here! It makes me feel blessed to be your moderator. :hug:

...And Im blessed to be a member! :hug: This is exactly why Websleuths is my favorite place to be. Not only are there an abundance of honest to goodness posters here, but the people who run this place are pretty cool, too ;) This is one of the few sites on the www that doesnt allow conjecture of the unnamed/innocent and dragging them through the muck (although we all need to be put in our place at times heh). Heathers post is a major wakeup call why *I* need to be more mindful of *jumping the gun* so to speak.

So thank you Heather for the reminder. I wish nothing but the best for you, but I know the rumormill will eventually die down and life will get back to normal with your business. In the meantime, Id advise you to stay away from Google lol. You'll be happy you did. The people who know better know that you're sincere & good at what you do- and whoever doesn't get that...that's their loss. -----This too shall pass.---- *hugs*

Important message from Heather and I thank her for setting the record straight. I hope her email message goes far and wide.

There's a lesson here for all of us that also falls under the heading of 'rumor': and that is, speculation.

Speculation, especially without verified fact(s) from officials in a case, is a different version of creating rumors, even if the person didn't intend it to be like that. Unfortunately what happens is someone takes 1 tidbit of info (which may or may not be accurate) and starts to spin one or more scenarios. Often they ask what everyone else thinks this might mean. Of course no one can know for sure what that means because they are not case insiders, but people join in and suddenly there's all kinds of imaginative stories and theories created.

Along the way innocent people can get hurt.

It's a point I am taking away from Heather's email and I hope it will be one others think about too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back