A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if DB is still having ADULT time 2/3 times a week now????

I don't think we should discount the remote possibility that Deborah kidnapped her daughter in order to make a clean break from Jeremy.

very interesting.........anyone know if the couple was having troubles?

A little body would be pretty difficult to find if hid well at all. I believe DB hid her well. Put her in a bag or box...dug a hole...and buried her.

Would any covering or box prevent the dogs from hitting on a body?
Sorry if a silly question but I really don't know for sure.

This is what bothers me... she doesn't even think she was stumbling or slurring her words. She said "probably" to more than 5 drinks and "it's a possibility" to blacking out. She even stated that like anyone else, when you drink that much (enough to black out) you won't remember it to answer that question.

It bothers me that this has become "she was blackout drunk" as a matter of indisputable fact.

I think she thought she was being honest, but I guess with the media you have to say half the truth for it to be interpreted as it really was. Note to self" err on the side of caution, not full disclosure me thinks.

Her answer should have been "I have no reason to believe I blacked out" and she should have said "probably not" to the "5 or more" question.

I hear what you're saying. I think this was a carefully planned set of prepared responses to the interview questions. Who prepared her? Joe Tacopina. It can't be a coincidence that all of a sudden she exposes herself to Dan Abrams, Megyn Kelly, and I can't remember who else, on that Sunday, October 16. And they got to the subject of "drinking" on every one of those interviews, IIRC. Megyn just got the most. But the "box 'o wine" had been in the media for a week by then, and everyone was waiting to hear her story about it. The attorney prepped her to lead them to believe, without offering it up directly, that she could have been drunk and therefore unable to recall key details of that night.

They did the media blitz interviews on that Sunday, they all aired Monday, and Joe Tacopina "officially took the case" on that Monday. Then they haven't spoken since. This was all carefully planned.

But you're right. It is not an undisputed fact that she was drunk and blacked out. She does say she was drunk, but we don't know if in fact she was.

One month later-my opinion
Even tho I believe the answer to Lisa's disappearance lies within a small circle of people that include DB, JI, SB and PN-I'm not sure which scenario fits yet!!
Was it accidental? Because DB was impaired and dropped or shook Lisa or gave too much cold med? But DB says herself-"That's what 911 is for!"-so rule that out by her own admission!

Was it intentional? Was DB allowed by a "friend" to get so drunk that an abduction was possible? New theory brought up today that I find interesting and possible!!

Was it premeditated? As much as I really don't care for what I have seen of DB-I don't see her harming her child deliberately! If it was an actual kidnapper-why would they take a chance on a house with other kids, a dog, a parent in the house and try to shimmy in a window facing the road? Unless "kidnapper" is known to the family and has personal knowledge of family and home- I leave that possiblity as remote but open!

Was it a crime of opportunity? Well, then you have to make the circle of suspects larger! How does the phone call to MW figure into this mess? Who did DB and JI allow access to their home? One thing that still bothers me is the young neighbor who knew the garage code!! Why?
Still too many holes to make any final judgement-yet!!:banghead: But, I'm sure LE has waaayyy more info than we do!!:waitasec:

I was wondering if DB and JI had some of baby Lisa's items with them in case she is found safe? The thought just popped into my head... I wonder....

John Bull,
Where do you think DB stowed her baby?
Somewhere north of 48th and Randolph. :innocent:

I'm assuming you're trying to say "where do you think DB would have stowed her baby," going by the theory that she's responsible for the kidnapping. As I observed before, that's a remote possibility. Given the presence of a troupe consisting of folks like JT and MB, I suspect it's more likely that it was a stranger abduction. But at this juncture we shouldn't be discounting any possibilities at all.

I was wondering if DB and JI had some of baby Lisa's items with them in case she is found safe? The thought just popped into my head... I wonder....

I'm wondering if they really aren't going to go back to their house, why isn't the house up for sale? Seems kind of odd to carry a house payment, and not live there. Especially, for a couple that seemed to have money problems.

OT - your baby "Bubba" is soooo adorable. like a teddy bear. :)

One month later-my opinion
Even tho I believe the answer to Lisa's disappearance lies within a small circle of people that include DB, JI, SB and PN-I'm not sure which scenario fits yet!!
Was it accidental? Because DB was impaired and dropped or shook Lisa or gave too much cold med? But DB says herself-"That's what 911 is for!"-so rule that out by her own admission!

Was it intentional? Was DB allowed by a "friend" to get so drunk that an abduction was possible? New theory brought up today that I find interesting and possible!!

Was it premeditated? As much as I really don't care for what I have seen of DB-I don't see her harming her child deliberately! If it was an actual kidnapper-why would they take a chance on a house with other kids, a dog, a parent in the house and try to shimmy in a window facing the road? Unless "kidnapper" is known to the family and has personal knowledge of family and home- I leave that possiblity as remote but open!

Was it a crime of opportunity? Well, then you have to make the circle of suspects larger! How does the phone call to MW figure into this mess? Who did DB and JI allow access to their home? One thing that still bothers me is the young neighbor who knew the garage code!! Why?
Still too many holes to make any final judgement-yet!!:banghead: But, I'm sure LE has waaayyy more info than we do!!:waitasec:

I like your thoughtful analysis. Thanks for sharing. I disagree with your reasoning against premeditation though. DB gives off a very bad vibe to me. I really wouldn't rule out premeditation in regards to her.

I'm wondering if they really aren't going to go back to their house, why isn't the house up for sale? Seems kind of odd to carry a house payment, and not live there. Especially, for a couple that seemed to have money problems.

I think if my baby came up missing I'd have to sleep with my other children every night in the house the baby was taken from.. I have to add I'd want police outside or something though.. I'd be terrified!

OT-- I'm kinda laughing because when I changed my profile pic of my son I forgot to change the "bubba" bit haha! That's our ten year old girl snickers! She went on a date yesterday and got her nails done and a happy meal with her daddy lol

I think if my baby came up missing I'd have to sleep with my other children every night in the house the baby was taken from.. I have to add I'd want police outside or something though.. I'd be terrified!

OT-- I'm kinda laughing because when I changed my profile pic of my son I forgot to change the "bubba" bit haha! That's our ten year old girl snickers! She went on a date yesterday and got her nails done and a happy meal with her daddy lol

:floorlaugh: Awesome! Don't tell Snickers, I thought she was a boy!

I think it is a little too soon to put the house up for sale. What if she is found alive, then they would probably go back? JMO

I think it is a little too soon to put the house up for sale. What if she is found alive, then they would probably go back? JMO

I'm just saying... If she was my baby and found alive I'd grab my family and RUN from that house.. But that's just me and my opinion :0)

Re: the parents being afraid of losing custody of their boys if the parents were found negligent:

If the parents had called 911 after a fatal accidental injury to Baby Lisa, perhaps they were afraid the baby's blood would be tested and an unusual substance (perhaps alcohol?) would be found.

Just a thought and JMO.

Then it wouldn't be an accident,it would be abuse.

Who is going to buy the home where one of the most notorious crimes in Kansas City history occurred? Who would want to live in that home? Who would you sell it to?

Who is going to buy the home where one of the most notorious crimes in Kansas City history occurred? Who would want to live in that home? Who would you sell it to?

That's very sad. I hadn't considered that the house wouldn't be sellable. It's sad to think that it will become just another vacant property in that neighborhood. :(

One month later - my opinion. Lisa needs to be found. I could not vote in the poll as I have NO idea what happened to her. But, the people living in Lisa's home - and visiting the house the night she "disappeared" - do know or know who was probably involved.

The one statement that has stayed on my mind since shortly after Lisa became "missing" was from an attorney. My translation, "Lisa's mother did not search the yard because of what she might find". This is as bogus as Zanny the Nanny. MHO

The statements from family? "She's not a Susan Smith or Casey Anthony". Bogus. No one knew that Susan would drive her two sons into a lake in her car. No past history of abuse. Same with CA. No reports and no police or state background. Same with Scott Peterson. No background and no alarm to family.

My mind returns to why Lisa's mom would say to an attorney that she didn't search the yard as she didn't know what she would find. ???? If I have a toddler/infant child missing that is the first area that I AM going to search. Every inch inside and then every little step that they could take outside and then expand the search. Especially in the dark of night.

There is a lot of dishonesty going on with this case.

One month later - my opinion. Lisa needs to be found. I could not vote in the poll as I have NO idea what happened to her. But, the people living in Lisa's home - and visiting the house the night she "disappeared" - do know or know who was probably involved.

The one statement that has stayed on my mind since shortly after Lisa became "missing" was from an attorney. My translation, "Lisa's mother did not search the yard because of what she might find". This is as bogus as Zanny the Nanny. MHO

The statements from family? "She's not a Susan Smith or Casey Anthony". Bogus. No one knew that Susan would drive her two sons into a lake in her car. No past history of abuse. Same with CA. No reports and no police or state background. Same with Scott Peterson. No background and no alarm to family.

My mind returns to why Lisa's mom would say to an attorney that she didn't search the yard as she didn't know what she would find. ???? If I have a toddler/infant child missing that is the first area that I AM going to search. Every inch inside and then every little step that they could take outside and then expand the search. Especially in the dark of night.

There is a lot of dishonesty going on with this case.

Don't look in the backyard-there might be something there you would rather not find? Whar??:maddening:
Didn't call cell phones-why? Cause ya thought they couldn't be used-try anyway!!:banghead:
Didn't think drinking or "adult time" would have any bearing on what happened to "her"!! Seriously??:furious:
Deb and Jeremy need better advisors!! Here's a novel idea-talk to LE!! If ya got nothing to hide-ya got nothing to fear!!:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne