A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to buy the home where one of the most notorious crimes in Kansas City history occurred? Who would want to live in that home? Who would you sell it to?

My first thought too DeAnn, who would buy the house?
I pride myself on not being too superstitious--- :waitasec: that aside, I wouldn't buy a house where an unsolved crime occurred.

Don't look in the backyard-there might be something there you would rather not find? Whar??:maddening:
Didn't call cell phones-why? Cause ya thought they couldn't be used-try anyway!!:banghead:
Didn't think drinking or "adult time" would have any bearing on what happened to "her"!! Seriously??:furious:
Deb and Jeremy need better advisors!! Here's a novel idea-talk to LE!! If ya got nothing to hide-ya got nothing to fear!!:twocents:

essies I dig your post.

One month later - my opinion. Lisa needs to be found. I could not vote in the poll as I have NO idea what happened to her. But, the people living in Lisa's home - and visiting the house the night she "disappeared" - do know or know who was probably involved.

The one statement that has stayed on my mind since shortly after Lisa became "missing" was from an attorney. My translation, "Lisa's mother did not search the yard because of what she might find". This is as bogus as Zanny the Nanny. MHO

The statements from family? "She's not a Susan Smith or Casey Anthony". Bogus. No one knew that Susan would drive her two sons into a lake in her car. No past history of abuse. Same with CA. No reports and no police or state background. Same with Scott Peterson. No background and no alarm to family.

My mind returns to why Lisa's mom would say to an attorney that she didn't search the yard as she didn't know what she would find. ???? If I have a toddler/infant child missing that is the first area that I AM going to search. Every inch inside and then every little step that they could take outside and then expand the search. Especially in the dark of night.

There is a lot of dishonesty going on with this case.

It comes across that way to me also Badger. News reports haven't been the most honest. Not sure about LE. The dishonesty with the parents-mainly DB IMO--- is what is the most frustrating. The way DB wants and apparently is manipulating LE reminds me of the infamous Ramsey's............who had total control over LE by not talking.

Re: Cold medicine

Was BL on a prescribed type of medicine for her cold from her ped? The reason I'm asking is that a few years ago, Tylenol had just started putting out their "Tylenol Cold" medicine for kids, but then it was determined that children under 4 shouldn't be given this medicine (or any type of OTC cold meds) because of risk of death.

Do we know for a fact that BL was given some type of cold meds, or is this just part of a theory?

TIA!
OG

At the start of this case, I tried to stay on the fence. However, I feel that DB is responsible no matter what happened to BL. If she was drinking so much that she was drunk/blacked out than in my mind, whatever happened to her child at that point was a result of her actions. If she is lying about being drunk, than why?

Also, last night my 2 year old went down at 6:30 PM and was up calling for me/crying at 11:30pm there was no way he was going back down without some attention from me or my husband, It made me think of BL and now I am firmly off the fence.

At the start of this case, I tried to stay on the fence. However, I feel that DB is responsible no matter what happened to BL. If she was drinking so much that she was drunk/blacked out than in my mind, whatever happened to her child at that point was a result of her actions. If she is lying about being drunk, than why?

Also, last night my 2 year old went down at 6:30 PM and was up calling for me/crying at 11:30pm there was no way he was going back down without some attention from me or my husband, It made me think of BL and now I am firmly off the fence.

i was the same,on the fence for the first few days but after the timeline changes,lack of co-operation i fell off so hard.if your baby is missing you do everything in your power to find him/her. after the dog hit i was super glued to DBs is guilty side,i dont know how but she is responsible somehow.

everyone seems to be doing what they can to find Lisa but the 2 people she needs the most in the world.:(

the sooner they start co-operating with LE the better and if they dont IMO they will be found out sooner or later.

JMO MOO!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Since the very beginning, my whole heart wants to believe there is no way the parents would be involved with Baby Lisa's disappearance. . . especially since DB seems to have had so many challenges and disappointments, already, in her short life. But the fact that both parents are prioritizing their own well being above that of their baby pummels my heart and sets my suspicions running willy-nilly. Facts are scant. Media and parents representatives seem to dipping a spoon into alphabet soup and trying to turn the letters into facts, most of which are attested to by either unnamed sources or sources that are "close to the family." The facts, as related by the parents during various recorded interviews are so conflicting and shifting that I find their entire report unreliable.
With the recent infusion of new people and their strange relationships, I have become completely bumfuzzled. I don't know who did what but feel less and less, the more I hear from the parents, that they are totally uninvolved.
But I still wish my heart would win ~ especially for the sake of Baby Lisa.

They are acting like parents who know their child is dead. I think that is one thing that tipped the cops off about Susan Smith, she said her children "Were" her life.

The Conspiracy Nut in me wonders if her wine was spiked. Why did the neighbor go buy her own booze? Maybe she spiked Debbie's wine, kept her outside until she was three sheets to the wind, then stayed outside another hour 'talking' to make sure she was down. A couple of 'innocent' texts with her husband later and the baby misteriously dissapears.

Of course i am hallucinating and not accusing anyone of anything.

I think the DB knows where Lisa is.

Could it be possible, that while DB was drinking the 5-10 glasses of wine, DB sent the baby to live with someone else?

Or, could Lisa have been kidnapped, and placed in a home to replace another baby, who was either kidnapped, or died? Perhaps, Lisa looks similar to another baby, so she has gone unnoticed, by the community, where she is.
(Because she is close in age, and size, and same coloring)

IMO, if this can be explained by accident, or even an angry, drunken snap, then I believe the parent involved would have broke in one of the 3 interrogations they had. Most people (even innocent people) can not stand up to police tactics, especially if they are sad and mourning. And if it was an accident or even a snap/rash mistake, they would be distraught with regret. The tactics are designed to work best on people like that.

If they held up to interrogations, then I'm inclined to assume that a)they are innocent or b) they are true killers. Not parents who made a mistake, but stone cold killers.

This is JMO, but to me holding up to interrogations means something. In either direction.

IMO, if this can be explained by accident, or even an angry, drunken snap, then I believe the parent involved would have broke in one of the 3 interrogations they had. Most people (even innocent people) can not stand up to police tactics, especially if they are sad and mourning. And if it was an accident or even a snap/rash mistake, they would be distraught with regret. The tactics are designed to work best on people like that.

If they held up to interrogations, then I'm inclined to assume that a)they are innocent or b) they are true killers. Not parents who made a mistake, but stone cold killers.

This is JMO, but to me holding up to interrogations means something. In either direction.

BBM. Get out of my head.

Here's what I think. I think probability of DB doing this alone is very low, due to the circumstances we know. That's probably why you have people dragging JI into this as far as the poll goes, because people realize that they think DB is involved, but you've got to get someone to help her to support that theory, despite the fact that there is 0 evidence (moreso than DB) that JI knows anything or covered anything up. I also think if the parents are involved, this is one amazing cover up. Think about it, a whole lot of people would had of have gone along with this, DB, JI, her kids, drinking buddy, maybe the neighbor, etc. The more people you involve, the more likely there is going to be a crack somewhere.

I think DB is most likely involved, and so far is just "lucky" the baby hasn't been found. Just like Casey Anthony, the baby is probably very close by, and DB is just waiting to be found out. However, the longer it takes, the less evidence there will be, and the harder to get a conviction.

IMO you have to think DB was drunk and "possibly" blacked out in order for her to have required assistance from another party to dispose of a body. If you remove this from the equation there's no reason she couldn't have hopped that fence in the back yard and taken the body and hidden it. I know there have been searches in the area of the Buckeye Greenway, but a 26-30 lb. child is still pretty small and easily concealed.
THEORY only.

I still am on that fence. I think there is a possibilty that Lisa was kidnapped. I honestly could understand (if it is true) IF they cut off interrogations with LE, if LE was calling Deb those names, and pinning this on one or both the parents, i would agree that they did the right thing by getting a lawyer to protect themselves and the children. Howvever, How true that is ONLY Deb and Jeremy & LE know. I don't want to think that ANY adult could hurt any child, however the sickening reality of it, is that it happens, a lot.

I don't think DB would be able to pull it off by herself. If the girl is on depression meds or anti anxiety meds, no way would she be able to hold herself together, not this long and not in front of LE/FBI. I also really don't think JI would risk loosing his son he fought so hard for, so logic tells me that HE isn't involved. JMO.

Could DB have enlisted MW and Jersey, absolutely, and Jersey would know how to "stage" a break in, as he has done them many times, takes her to MW who take baby Lisa somewhere. Do i think this is possible, yes, Likely- NO. But as another posted said, the more people involved the more there is a chance of someone talking.

I would still like to see an interview with the girl DB was drinking with that night, as well as her hubby that kicked out.

JMO

There is no way in god's green earth that someone is going to help another person dispose of the body of a baby unless it is premeditated. I mean at some point one of them would have snapped. The only "two" who could have done it would be the parents and despite what has been suggested I do think in this day and age, especially after the Amanda Knox trial, that people are well aware of the potential to break when being interrogated by the police. If you don't want to break or think you will break then you know well enough to stop talking and ask for a lawyer.

Which they did.

Any sort of emotion from an accidental death could appear as distress for the missing child.

However it seems to me they know full well the child is dead. They are moving on, she stated they are "grieving" they are resisting help from outside sources who want to help find Lisa.

The world has shown us very clearly that if you don't find the child's body you don't have a real case. Back in the old days a person might have something to worry about. But these days, hide it well and don't worry. A baby's body must be the easiest thing to hide. Wrap it up and drop it down a hollow tree. Put it in a bag with bricks and drop it in the middle of a lake. Etc. Go into the woods and bury the body. It is very simple unfortunately.

Based on the limited information we have, the only possible scenario is that the parents did it and hid the body and nothing else even exists as a possibility?

just clarifying :)

What I mean is that if it was an ACCIDENTAL death, there is no way in the world her "neighbor" is going to help her dispose of a body. I mean I can understand if DB is freaking out etc, but who in the world would involve themselves in something like that. No way. A dead baby would be a huge freak out zone for most people and a situation in which they would be on the phone to the police. Even if DB was crying and begging for help the average person would come to their senses.

Yes there is a .000000001% possibility that I could be wrong on that. There is also a .00000000000001% possibility that aliens abducted Lisa, but no way.

I don't believe the death was premeditated. If it was I would think that the couple would have planted some other form of "evidence" to direct the police somewhere, etc a shoe print somewhere in the house.

I also do not believe that DB could fake her tears as she had from the beginning if it was a premeditated act.

My options are Dad did something after DB had gone to sleep and she's truly in the dark.

DB left the door open and someone abducted the baby.

DB over medicated the baby and JI found out when he came home. And they buried the baby because she was drunk and they didn't want to lose the other kids.

IOW she had to know full well she screwed up, not just the baby didn't wake up but that she gave the baby nyquil or something and ODed the baby.

Because DB changed when she saw the baby last from 10:30 pm to 6:30 pm I think she is lying to cover the fact that she knows there is a time of death if they find the baby and if she does say she saw the baby she places her after the TOD she's liable.

So she says she went straight to bed which I find complete and total BS. So she puts the older son to bed and takes the younger one in with her and does not even PEEK at Lisa? I don't think so.

Also if you know that you buried the baby in the woods and the cops are saying they found the body and burned clothing, you know they are lying to you.

What I mean is that if it was an ACCIDENTAL death, there is no way in the world her "neighbor" is going to help her dispose of a body. I mean I can understand if DB is freaking out etc, but who in the world would involve themselves in something like that. No way. A dead baby would be a huge freak out zone for most people and a situation in which they would be on the phone to the police. Even if DB was crying and begging for help the average person would come to their senses.

Yes there is a .000000001% possibility that I could be wrong on that. There is also a .00000000000001% possibility that aliens abducted Lisa, but no way.

I don't believe the death was premeditated. If it was I would think that the couple would have planted some other form of "evidence" to direct the police somewhere, etc a shoe print somewhere in the house.

I also do not believe that DB could fake her tears as she had from the beginning if it was a premeditated act.

My options are Dad did something after DB had gone to sleep and she's truly in the dark.

DB left the door open and someone abducted the baby.

DB over medicated the baby and JI found out when he came home. And they buried the baby because she was drunk and they didn't want to lose the other kids.

IOW she had to know full well she screwed up, not just the baby didn't wake up but that she gave the baby nyquil or something and ODed the baby.

Because DB changed when she saw the baby last from 10:30 pm to 6:30 pm I think she is lying to cover the fact that she knows there is a time of death if they find the baby and if she does say she saw the baby she places her after the TOD she's liable.

So she says she went straight to bed which I find complete and total BS. So she puts the older son to bed and takes the younger one in with her and does not even PEEK at Lisa? I don't think so.

Also if you know that you buried the baby in the woods and the cops are saying they found the body and burned clothing, you know they are lying to you.

I've got a question. If it turns out (unfortunately) that she is found but not in the general vicinity of the house, how much does that take DB out of the equation?

I hear you, Chewy. I made a similar observation awhile ago- it's not like you can just call someone up "hey yo, rememember how I loaned you that milk money last month? I gotta favor to ask"

It's unlikely that unless the other person was up to their elbows in guilt that you could ask someone to volunteer. I think that creates way too much risk anyway, bc they can call the cops right then.

I just think that about JI too... if he worked all night and Lisa was alive when he left, then he really believes her at least thus far. I don't think he has enough attachment to DB to cover for her. But that's just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl