A potential idea to get to the bottom of this!?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really don't think she will ever tell. But, maybe if her mother really went after her, like I would my daughter if I knew she was lying, Casey would get so mad and just might slip up.

I believe getting someone drunk to talk is illegal if done on purpose, and that confessions under the influence do not hold up in court (although if she said where the baby is, that would at least help find her yes).

I wonder how many people Casey trusts right about now. Other than Jose, of course.

Casey isn't entirely brain-dead. She has to know that her calls and internet cruising are being monitored. Anyone paranoid enough to think that the cops are bugging her lawyer's visits, is going to believe they'd bug her house. She probably thinks it's in the ankle bracelet.

Apparently, she doesn't care.

I'm not a conspiracy person, normally, but I HAVE had quite a few posts deleted - not by me...posts that postulated theories and had names. For a long period of time, I have just not posted at all because of that. ???

Don't you realize you are so busted!!! First off, the media apparently gets info from here....very obvious in the news that is reported days later.

Second, Casey and Baez are both reading your post for defense purposes as well as 'what not to do'. Stop helping the defense, Please....

"You are so busted!!!" Are you speaking to ME?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back