A rather "personal" question about female part

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It's possible JB knew of tampons, douches, and menstruation

• Total voters
Disgusting thread.
Absolutely and you shouldn't have bumped it. Reading a couple pages of it pointed out why I left the JBR communities many years ago. People integrating their fantasies into their so called "theories" in the name of "justice" for Jonbenet.

If you think this thread is bad, I've seen worse.

I believe she likely had multiple abusers. Having said that, it's as far as I go. Once you start seeing someone start trying to go into graphic detail on the subject, it's a huge red flag.

IDK, as to whether or not the thread is disgusting, maybe
my post re incontinence might have tipped it over the scale?
Kinda sleepy eyed right now... to review all 17 pages.

IDK, as to whether or not the thread is disgusting, maybe
my post re incontinence might have tipped it over the scale?
Kinda sleepy eyed right now... to review all 17 pages.
It was instantly "tipped over the scale" by the OP's obvious desire to talk about a six year old girl masturbating. It doesn't even come close to being able to be called sleuthing. Its a voyeuristic fantasy that he is projecting. There have always been some strange people on these sites. It appears to have lessened dramatically since the old days. Thank God. Maybe this site(and others) decided to take out the trash. It's actually easy for me to see through these types. You've got this guy focused on Jonbenet masturbating, I've seen people years ago who make a big deal about her bare feet(they're projecting their own foot fetish), and even worse I've seen some go into sodomy fantasies.

When a 'sleuther' has reached the point of posting their thoughts on a six year old's masturbation habits, wanting to see more pictures of her barefoot, and fantasize about Jonbenet being sodomized, they need to get off the internet and go see a psychiatrist.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deejay78
Back