Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
Sometimes Jean C worries me too, but I think this is her MO. She likes to get a rise out of people with her jury reports. One day Wilmott was up, then Juan. From reports, it sounded like they acted the same all day. Attentive, but bored, no notes.

When Wilmott was up, she almost marvelled at how attentive they were. As if they were riveted. When Juan was up, they were bored, no notes. Beth Karas was asked if she got the same impression. She kind of ignored Jean and said basically, yeah they are listening, but there's nothing special about their behavior.

I remember reading an article about KCL and the Peterson trial where they were reporting how Pro Scott the jury seemed to be and everyone was panicking. Until the court watchers got down there to see for themselves and saw something totally different.

I don't know. But I wouldn't trust Jean![/QUOTE]

I don't pay any attention to what JC says. If I hadn't seen her in the courtroom on occasion I'd think she was talking about a different trial. Beth is there every day. I see JC there much less of the time. I've noticed the jury waking up when Juan is on. They're tired of the defense teams smear Travis campaign.

MOO and observations.

Good Morning to all our court observers and court watchers.
Just thanking all the watchers who report a live picture to us that are to far to attend.
I am also hoping JA "migrane" is all gone and today is a go. Hopefully it will be LV's last day on the stand.

Sometimes Jean C worries me too, but I think this is her MO. She likes to get a rise out of people with her jury reports. One day Wilmott was up, then Juan. From reports, it sounded like they acted the same all day. Attentive, but bored, no notes.

When Wilmott was up, she almost marvelled at how attentive they were. As if they were riveted. When Juan was up, they were bored, no notes. Beth Karas was asked if she got the same impression. She kind of ignored Jean and said basically, yeah they are listening, but there's nothing special about their behavior.

I remember reading an article about KCL and the Peterson trial where they were reporting how Pro Scott the jury seemed to be and everyone was panicking. Until the court watchers got down there to see for themselves and saw something totally different.

I don't know. But I wouldn't trust Jean!

I've noticed this too with Jean C how she seems to report positively towards the defense. What is interesting though watch her report to Nancy Grace, her whole demeanor changes and she is pro prosecution. I think this is because she's terrified of Nancy Grace lol.

I also think HLN's 10pm show is bogus. They are truly capitalizing on Travis' murder for ratings. As for Nancy Grace, she lost all credibility with me with the Duke Lacrosse case. She will need botox soon, for all her deep furrows from her "angry" look. Wasn't she disbarred or somethind? No need to answer, it's totally off topic. NG gets on my nerves. I have great respect for Beth K. She is objective & factual. No histrionics.

Good morning and thanks to Katiecoolady and My3Sons for the excellent reportage.

I, along with other peeps here have been "triggering" after Dr. S and ALV. I was surprised it was happening to me to the point of relying on my calming medications I rarely use. Personally, I believe that the triggering event is the fact that these people are testiphonying to situations that simply don't exist. If they do, they are not to the level of fognesia. Jodi remembers all and relishes the memories, self-satisfied that no jury will convict her. At least, that's what she said.

I am sure that more than one member of the jury may be triggering as well as they think of their own lives and those of friends and family. Unlike me, they don't have the handy-dandy bottle of Valium or Ativan to calm the constricted throat, the feeling that they are about to have a heart attack. They have to live it through, hour after painful hour.

And our defendant? I sincerely doubt that she is triggering to anything except the fact that her stories are being questioned for their veracity. She's not able to make it through the day without food? That's because her throat is so constricted from the fear that the truth will convince the jury of her guilt.

I've long made peace with my own situation and move on with my life such as it is. I keep reminding myself of that fact and will not miss one moment of this trial. I will read as much as humanly possible here, there, and all over. It's in the name of Justice for Travis.

I've long made peace with my own situation and move on with my life such as it is. I keep reminding myself of that fact and will not miss one moment of this trial. I will read as much as humanly possible here, there, and all over. It's in the name of Justice for Travis.
Respectfully snipped for space & BBM. . .

Yes, I feel exactly the same.

I'm thinking JA is realizing that her own defense witness is inadvertently describing JA's behavior, & not TA. I'll bet she has a migrane, the truth hurts! It is certainly divine justice as her witness is ending up sounding like bolstering JM's case. I agree with the comment above regarding JA not getting enough attention, too. I do question how well thought out this defense tactic was, & wonder if it was JA's decision to use ALV or JW/KN's. Not very well thought out. Hope JA can't appeal on grounds of ineffective counsel, because this witness is backfiring. I also seem to feel that ALV may regret her decision to testify for the DT, but that was her decision & she will need to cope with it. On another note, JW needs to stay professional, she is looking alittle silly IMO. It also aggravates me to think about the money it costs AZ taxpayers when our little psychopath decides she can't deal with reality. To think this is the same woman who drove 3,000 miles in 3 days, give me a break! Accountability time for the murderess, liar, stalker, dog kicker...

I should ask Dr. Drew but trust you guys more: Given her "personality disorders" and the fact that rebuttal is looming... does anyone think JA might just lose it in court one day?? As the end of this trial looms, there appear (to me) to be changes in her affect, actions visible ... and she appears to require more "handling".

YES KCL that's him!! He told me he's a self-defense expert, and he was surprised the DT didn't call him...? I didn't quite know what to make of that.

Anyway, I can report that, as LV sat on the stand and waited for the jury to enter, and even occasionally during sidebars, she would look over at him. He said to me, more than once, she was looking for his support because she was so scared to be testifying.

He also told me...and forgive me, because I don't remember the exact wording...that she told him things would get crazy, or something to that affect, when she was able to give all of her testimony. I took it to mean that she thought people might change their minds about the case after hearing her testimony...IMO. :twocents:

TY, My3Sons.

Before getting all nervous about this, let's collectively think this through...

What would be "crazier", for an expert witness' testimony to support the opposing argument, or for the side that put him/her on the stand?

In the worst case scenario where ALV was somehow able to offer testimony that supported JA had been abused, does this in any way prove self defense as she claims it with a gunshot first (against ME testimony which has not been refuted and IMO cannot be refuted) then almost 30 stab wounds including the near severing of the victim's head?

It could have been self defense if JA had stabbed Travis once or twice and then fled. She did not do this. The evidence goes against self defense.

Good morning, fellow sleuthers and intrepid trial watchers! :cup:

Totally random question for those who have met in real life after meeting here at WS: do you introduce yourself by your screen name first, or your real name first?

YES KCL that's him!! He told me he's a self-defense expert, and he was surprised the DT didn't call him...? I didn't quite know what to make of that.

Anyway, I can report that, as LV sat on the stand and waited for the jury to enter, and even occasionally during sidebars, she would look over at him. He said to me, more than once, she was looking for his support because she was so scared to be testifying.

He also told me...and forgive me, because I don't remember the exact wording...that she told him things would get crazy, or something to that affect, when she was able to give all of her testimony. I took it to mean that she thought people might change their minds about the case after hearing her testimony...IMO. :twocents:
Wish I was on the jury. I thought she was guilty of premeditated murder before the trial started. I haven't changed my mind!

I should ask Dr. Drew but trust you guys more: Given her "personality disorders" and the fact that rebuttal is looming... does anyone think JA might just lose it in court one day?? As the end of this trial looms, there appear (to me) to be changes in her affect, actions visible ... and she appears to require more "handling".

I do. She was smug and smiley until this week. Things aren't going her way and I think reality is setting in. Once she realizes she can't use a "fauxgraine" or some other ruse to get out of attending her trial she could very well have a meltdown.

I think she'd like that too much. Send her postcards from places not in the book.

The only postcard I'd send this monster would be one of a dirty toilet. I'd never send her anything she could actually look at and ENJOY.

I do. She was smug and smiley until this week. Things aren't going her way and I think reality is setting in. Once she realizes she can't use a "fauxgraine" or some other ruse to get out of attending her trial she could very well have a meltdown.

I personally hope she has a meltdown right in the middle of the trial so we can all see it. Im sure, however, it will be premeditated to continue to try and get sympathy on her behalf. I would like her to "snap" and really show her out of control emotions. :floorlaugh:

She appears to be coming to some kind of breaking point, especially the last 2 weeks. Flipping the bird, scolding Nurmi "what is this" rolling eyes and showing visible reaction to Samuels saying she hit her Mom. Can you even imagine what she will show us during JM's rebuttal. I think the jury just might get a glimpse or two of the real JA then.

I personally hope she has a meltdown right in the middle of the trial so we can all see it. Im sure, however, it will be premeditated to continue to try and get sympathy on her behalf. I would like her to "snap" and really show her out of control emotions. :floorlaugh:

The only problem with this is that it could cause a mistrial and then the whole thing would have to start all over again. At this point I do not put anything past her and feel she would maybe like to start fresh with a Jury that at least looks at her.

If she had a meltdown outside the Juror's presence that would be ok. I wouldn't care if they had to haul her off in a straightjacket.

I have seen trials where the defendant was not in the courtroom. They had a screen in the holding cell off the courtroom that he or she could watch. Extreme case and the D had to waive their appearance. Touchy for appeals though.

I don't pay any attention to what JC says. If I hadn't seen her in the courtroom on occasion I'd think she was talking about a different trial. Beth is there every day. I see JC there much less of the time. I've noticed the jury waking up when Juan is on. They're tired of the defense teams smear Travis campaign.

MOO and observations.

I try not to watch the TH shows. I watch the live stream of the trial and base my thoughts/feelings on what I see there. I'm no attorney though, so something I may thing is great, may not be and vice versa. But these folks have to say SOMETHING to earn their money.

And thanks for this post, because I finally stopped being lazy and Googled Jean C and now I know who she is, and I've seen her quite a lot sitting in the back behind the Alexander family.

The only problem with this is that it could cause a mistrial and then the whole thing would have to start all over again. At this point I do not put anything past her and feel she would maybe like to start fresh with a Jury that at least looks at her.

If she had a meltdown outside the Juror's presence that would be ok. I wouldn't care if they had to haul her off in a straightjacket.

I have seen trials where the defendant was not in the courtroom. They had a screen in the holding cell off the courtroom that he or she could watch. Extreme case and the D had to waive their appearance. Touchy for appeals though.

totally agree with you. If she does have meltdown in court, it will be premeditated and when the jury is present. As you said, so the whole thing will start over again with a new jury. Something to watch for.

I've noticed this too with Jean C how she seems to report positively towards the defense. What is interesting though watch her report to Nancy Grace, her whole demeanor changes and she is pro prosecution. I think this is because she's terrified of Nancy Grace lol.

I hope this isn't against the rules to post, but I did find some of this SOOO funny when I saw it last night.

Mods please remove if this not allowed or inappropriate.

[video=youtube;ckHdfLvnhnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHdfLvnhnE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member