a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lohr - THE MAN!!! - will get these interviews and upload them here I'm sure. He rocks!! :rocker:

I appreciate his videos and links ; he doesn't toot his own horn but he should be on Dr. Drew as a guest.

Who would have thought when this trial began way back in January that it would still be in progress when the Phoenix temperatures moved into triple digits, which is expected by next Thursday (April 11th) when the forecast is for a high of 102 degrees.

Good thing our courtroom observers are a hardy bunch. But I am not sure how much time they will be spending their well deserved HH at a rooftop hangout. :hot:

Who would have thought when this trial began way back in January that it would still be in progress when the Phoenix temperatures moved into triple digits, which is expected by next Thursday (April 11th) when the forecast is for a high of 102 degrees.

Good thing our courtroom observers are a hardy bunch. But I am not sure how much time they will be spending their well deserved HH at a rooftop hangout. :)

my bathing suit fits in my purse (although I'm not sure I fit in my bathing suit anymore):blushing:

Yeah, good thing it was today I decided to stay home for the am. I'll be rested and ready to fire up my pen tomorrow ALL day. Let's hope LaViolette gets over her anxiety disorder by then (imo)

Jodi can sneak her a pill.

Yeah, good thing it was today I decided to stay home for the am. I'll be rested and ready to fire up my pen tomorrow ALL day. Let's hope LaViolette gets over her anxiety disorder by then (imo)

Jodi can sneak her a pill. I think this deliberatre They are trying to wear down the jurors.

Won't that just make the "princess" happy? Well, they are the same color as DV victims. How appropriate is that? Anyone think that Jodi's side opened that up. They can't very well tell everyone else they can't wear the ribbons if they are doing so themselves.

How evil was that (not allowing the Alexander family to wear those ribbons.)

Jodi murdered Travis physically and tried to murder his reputation and doesn't want the family to show their love for him by wearing tiny little ribbons. :furious:

I am glad the judge reversed this!

According to KatieDDJ "since Jodi's fam are wearing them they judge says basically she's done with it. Those that had them before can wear them"

Well, that didn't work out quite the way the defense planned, now did it? AWESOME NEWS! Thanks for keeping us updated... :great:

One of the HLN people said AL was scared to death being on the stand,
and that man is there to support her.

Yes, that's a fact. He told me so himself when I sat next to him in court last week. He said they're "friends"...:seeya:

I just watched the end of the trial for today. Wilmott fumbled a few papers, looks over to the right and then asks the judge to approach. It sure looks as if Wilmott is looking at a clock or something, but it wasn't at the witness. It definitely looked staged to me.

ETA - do any of our wonderful court watchers know if there is a clock the direction Wilmott looked?

It's probably a delay tactic (again) to end the week without JM getting to his cross-exam of her. She really needs to 'man-up' and face JM head-on. It was her choice to take this case on and be a defense witness. No one forced or 'abused' her into it.

According to KatieDDJ "since Jodi's fam are wearing them they judge says basically she's done with it. Those that had them before can wear them"

HA!!!!! GOOD!!!!! :great::great::great:

I just watched the end of the trial for today. Wilmott fumbled a few papers, looks over to the right and then asks the judge to approach. It sure looks as if Wilmott is looking at a clock or something, but it wasn't at the witness. It definitely looked staged to me.

ETA - do any of our wonderful court watchers know if there is a clock the direction Wilmott looked?

There is a big digital clock they all use directly to the right of the podium.

There is a big digital clock they all use directly to the right of the podium.

Aha!! Thanks!! I also noticed when Wilmott asked to approach, ALV kinda closed her eyes like she was sleepy or something. I call total stall ploy here.

Aha!! Thanks!! I also noticed when Wilmott asked to approach, ALV kinda closed her eyes like she was sleepy or something. I call total stall ploy here.

Sounds like it was perfectly choreographed- ALV I'm sure wants the long weekend to prep for JM. Good luck with that.

It's probably a delay tactic (again) to end the week without JM getting to his cross-exam of her. She really needs to 'man-up' and face JM head-on. It was her choice to take this case on and be a defense witness. No one forced or 'abused' her into it.

She could maybe regain her reputation if she confessed as she was hearing her own testimony for so many days that she realized she could no longer testify for the defense. Then refuse all monies for her testimony:please:

KCL- I just pm'd you about my coming to PHX next week and at least attending HH with my SIL, but I have another question.

I would love to make some 'elephant' themed Christmas ornaments for you and Travis' family. Could you give me a heads up as to how many I need to make? I am unsure if I can get them made before I leave but would like to try. Otherwise I can ship later.

TIA

Soooo happy to hear Travis's Family and Supporters can wear their ribbons again. Very happy Jodie doesn't have much control over anything anymore. Even less to come in the days ahead :great: Trial i refrenced attending a few threads back I received a ribbon from the Family before Court started. It was important to them to do this. I treasure it and have it in a shadow box on my dresser.

How evil was that (not allowing the Alexander family to wear those ribbons.)

Jodi murdered Travis physically and tried to murder his reputation and doesn't want the family to show their love for him by wearing tiny little ribbons. :furious:

I am glad the judge reversed this!

What is wrong with this judge? Its no wonder this trial has been turned into a circus show.Doesnt she have any shame? Supporters are told to remove ribbons. Not a word spoken by her to nasty and sarcastic witnesses. Not a word to Nurmi when he was laughing openly when Jodi was sarcastic and defiant on the stand. Maybe this judge does not know theres more to this than saying" stand for the jury" Its time for someone else to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly