a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(((KCL))) Thank you for being there for the Alexander family and expressing our love & support for them when we couldn't. When the verdict came in I could see the pain of your experience on your face. Bless you for pushing through your pain to reach out to others in pain. I've always thought that God wants us to learn something from every awful experience & loss we go through. I'm so sorry that you've experienced such an awful loss but glad that you learned something from it that you can share.

A thought about the jury - when they are released from the "admonition" anyone who may feel badly about possibly sentencing someone to death should be reassured when they are able to research and read about all the information they DID NOT have that we were privy too.

They can sleep well at night. They did the right thing. Justice prevailed.

NO Clue what you tried to say. Jury selection. informed it was a "death penalty case". Not on board, NEXT. just facts. Hope I helped with, a question.

Steven Alexander just texted "I'm so happy"

What an amazing family! I think their joy today was that this was a unanimous verdict that Travis was not guilty of all the bullcarp the DT lobbed at him (and his family) for four months.

It was incredibly touching to see their reactions - their first day of peace almost since 2013 began.

I refuse to listen to any interview Jodi gives....she's had to chance to spread her lies and we all had to listen to it for too long.

I think this jury has her number and I don't doubt they will recommend the DP. Unfortunately she will still get to live for yrs and yrs because of the appeals. She deserves to be isolated in prison so she can just sit in a cell and await her fate.

So happy for the family and friends who have lived this for 5yrs. I will continue to pray for them as this will go on for yrs.

IMO, now that they have convicted her, they have a DUTY to sentence her to death. If you look at the autopsy photos, which I'm sure everyone here has, there is NO DOUBT that she killed him in a torturous matter. He was in torture until he died. She could have stopped before the slitting of the throat...she could have run out and called 911 at that time, and he would probably still be alive today. She would not be in as bad of a place as she is right now, and he would still be alive. She sealed her fate and his with that slitting of the throat. That thought sends chills down my spine. At that point, HE WAS STILL ALIVE. She deserves the death penalty.

Just for kicks I went to check out that ja innocent site. Talk about meltdown. They sound like we did after fca verdict. They are certain that this will be reversed in appeal. They say no evidence and it was the media that caused it. Pretty funny really.

I am convinced she is saying she wants death because she wants all the notoriety that goes along with it - the automatic appeal, possibly more court time, never setting her attorneys free, the media interest, etc., etc. The LAST thing she wants is to vanish into the prison system to be forgotten by everyone while she serves a life sentence. (She has longevity in her family, and doesn't smoke, donchaknow? I love how in that interview she STILL makes it about how great she is. Loser! :jail:)

Longevity in her family? I thought her father was on dialysis. And she just slashed a good 10-15 years off her mother's life with the stress she has put her through resulting from the murder. She doesn't care about anyone...that was obvious before, but even more obvious now.

I am without shame and with immense pride bumping my own post which follows;

"Juan, thank you for using your strength, passion and knowledge to fight for truth and justice in a society rife with excuses and a lack of personal responsibility. You, in my opinion, are a warrior of justice for those who no can longer speak for themselves and I am thankful for you and for what you have done to restore my faith in justice—I cannot adequately express my deeply held appreciation for what you have achieved for MALE victims of abuse. What I truly hope is that YOU become the superhero that children, teens and young adults look up to now and in the future. I have no more words to express my deepest thanks and appreciation; you make me PROUD TO ME AN AMERICAN today."

KCL, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I know that your posts have talked me down off the ledge a few times throughout this trial and so has Beth Karas' stellar professionalism in her reporting--I am confident it was not just me!!!! I am positively giddy...and know I am certainly not the only one.

Just for kicks I went to check out that ja innocent site. Talk about meltdown. They sound like we did after fca verdict. They are certain that this will be reversed in appeal. They say no evidence and it was the media that caused it. Pretty funny really.

If you venture there - please use a proxy and make sure your spam and virus programs are up to date! :seeya: Wear a gas mask, I hear the fog is thick!

I was shocked that FJA didn't say she was in a fog when the reporter asked her how she was.

Does anyone have a screen shot of Poquito Mas in the courtroom today? I would love to see what he looks like.

If you venture there - please use a proxy and make sure your spam and virus programs are up to date! :seeya: Wear a gas mask, I hear the fog is thick!

I was shocked that FJA didn't say she was in a fog when the reporter asked her how she was.

You mean, "I went blank" is different than a fog?

what a week of miracles - justice for travis and the alexanders, 3 girls rescued after being kidnapped for 10 years - it just kinda makes you sit back and take it all in

btw jaii was crashed most of the day - rumor is it might have been anonymous

Jodi's twitter account was deleted. I'm guessing it was flooded by people excited with the verdict. Guess she's not too smug anymore. Ha!!

Jodi's twitter account was deleted. I'm guessing it was flooded by people excited with the verdict. Guess she's not too smug anymore. Ha!!

twitter TOS says convicted murderes are not allowed to have a twitter acct - so they shut it down as soon as she was convicted :)

They all sound like Jodi clones. Jodi and her followers: delusional!

You mean, "I went blank" is different than a fog?

Yeah, "I went blank" means I can't remember the word for I don't want to tell you that I remember, which on the stand was lovingly referred to as a fog!

:scared::drumroll::scared:

I just watched part of that local interview. She is crazy, she doesn't seem to realize that EVERYONE, especially 12 people that you would think really matter to her utterly rejected her lies. She just keeps repeating the same lies she said on the stand and throughout the trial.

I hope the jury does get to see this, I think it will work against her, and especially the part about desiring the death penalty, that reverse psychology ain't gonna fly with those jurors. They might just do it because 1) there is legal foundation to give her death and 2) she clearly didn't get the message they sent with premeditated murder in the first degree.

I don't care what she gets, I just want her to fade into oblivion forever.

The Church of Latter Day Saints can now ex-communicate the murderer - very happily!

FYI all 3 alternates sat with the deliberating jury as they delivered the versict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV