a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1:00 pm PDT haircut appointment wouldn'tcha know. My hairdresser will have turn off the blowdryer to listen to the verdict on my phone. She'll get an extra tip for that! :)

Yahoo for verdict! Ist Degree is coming I can feel it!! Justice for Travis!!!!!

OMG...For my sleuthing friends, KCL, and the Alexander Family. Love and peace to all.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Wow, KCL's friends were only 30 minutes off.......freaky.

So grateful our KCL will be down there!!!!!!!!! TA's family will want her there and we know Juan does!!!!!!! Good timing Jury!
:please:

So you know this for sure? I am sitting on pins and needles just praying she gets there and has a seat! Please, please, KCL--- be there

I just woke up from a short nap and saw the Verdict Reached across the bottom of the screen. Hopefully, justice will be served.

WOW. I'm a teary mess, lol. I just hope the Alexanders and Travis get justice so much.

KCL.. does DT filing for Victim Impact Statement tell you anything about the verdict???

az lawyer said it was standard procedure getting ready for what might possibly happen - they just needed their ducks in a row no matter what the out come

I don't mean to clog this thread up as I'm sure there is a lot of posts going on but the minute a verdict being reached was announced I burst into tears and clapped. What a burst of emotions.

I am praying hard that the Jury does right for Travis. Travis you deserve this. You were robbed so badly you deserve at the very least a conviction of your stalker, murderer.

I really love you all and appreciate your kindness and have enjoyed being on this ride with you all.

Still in tears today. I really thought it would be yesterday but damn glad I am home today!

Get yourself down to the court house, Lady, and surround Travis' family with your beautiful soothing strength. Travis is already there...he guided the jurors to the right decision.

The fat lady will be singing soon!

Y'all are such wonderful people!

KCL. Hope you will check in soon. Thanks for all you do for WS and Travis' family. HUGS!

Justice for Travis
Strength & Healing for the Alexander family & friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members