a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder what ALV said to SA and I wonder what was so serious that there were all the closed door sessions with her. And also why she just disappeared bam shes gone. It was interesting too why JM kept mentioning her in his closing as being a liar. There is a mystery there to me that I would like to know about. jmo and ty to anyone who knows.

Thank you Sweetie. Beth has a few things in the works...I just know she'll get discovered somewhere in a big way. Just hope she keeps covering trials. I did get the scoop that HLN will continue covering trials as they have over the last 4 mths now moving to Zimmerman so that's interesting.

My regular career is as a Myofascial Release therapist. I've practiced this form of body/mind healing for 23 plus years now. Ironically it's not a well known form of therapy, but Beth K knows ALL about it and in fact has received it from people I know very very well. What a small world! My website is www.theheartspace.com

I have someone coming in Mon from out of state for 2 weeks of intensive therapy w/ me and another colleague so...my verdict watching will be a bit impaired to afternoons. I'll work with her in the am's then come downtown to be nearby the courthouse, I guess just hangin out w/ my peeps. Starting Monday....as instructed by Juan Martinez. i was joking with someone about him telling me at least 3 times he expected me down here on Mon for the verdict "if he asked me to get down on all 4's and bark like a dog right then I would have done it". LMAO Let's just say, he has a very commanding presence. :floorlaugh:

KCL-you looked awesome in your interview with Beth! Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. I have no doubt, the guy you end up with, will be quite lucky to have you as his girlfriend!! Just don't settle for anything less than the best! You deserve it!:)

ITA. And having two sons and five brothers, made me fear for every single man alive, wondering if there are more Jodi's out there.

I feel the same way. Actually my son's gf really worries me. I've noticed the stalkerish behavior recently. This trial has just put my brain on overload, regarding girls like Arias. I do worry when my son doesn't come home until later from her house....

KCL,

Someone may have already mentioned this to you but just in case...

You are featured in one of Mikee's videos! He points you out in the gallery. Start at about 4min 40secs and you won't miss it.
(although he is asking if you are smoking because you have something in your mouth LOL I think it is a pen)

[video=youtube;HMTzjneHxmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMTzjneHxmk[/video]

Oh ! I so want one of those mugs !!!

Me too!! I want one!! I can't wait for Monday and am hopeful they will find her guilty of first degree murder and then sentence her to death!!!!

KCL - you are awesome!! Thanks you guys for sharing and showing how you feel about this case - I feel the same - my husband and son think I am crazy cause I tell them what happened during the trial and tell them about Juan and how amazing he is LOL

Hugs to all.

Some of us have changed our avatars during Verdict Watch to the Justice for Travis Blue Ribbon as a way to show our WS Solidarity for Travis and family. Hope others will join in so we will be a sea of Blue Ribbons for Travis by verdict day.
Thanks.

Now that the Trial is over and we must go outside again. I thought I would post this for the WS ladies.

575534_261030537375646_752109992_n.jpg

I need a lawnmower for mine :floorlaugh:

ITA and, to me at least, his decision to play the PowerPoint from the sex call during c/a was deplorable. I don't understand how anyone can show photos of what Jodi did to Travis and somehow try to tie it to that doctored up, horrible piece of video. I hope the jurors were as disgusted as I was.

Sorry for the rant, I just couldn't believe it when Nurmi did that (although I guess I shouldn't be surprised). Back to lurkdom for me :blushing:

Oh I love how Juan dealt with that though. Pointing out how he cherry picked more things to try and manipulate the jury in to thinking TA was some kind of "bad guy". It was so obvious and it completely backfired imo.

Some of us have changed our avatars during Verdict Watch to the Justice for Travis Blue Ribbon as a way to show our WS Solidarity for Travis and family. Hope others will join in so we will be a sea of Blue Ribbons for Travis by verdict day.
Thanks.

I don't know how I ever got my first avatar there, so I'll need directions on how to change it, and how to get the ribbon. Seriously, I need step by step instructions.

Me, too.... I looked for it in the "assorted avatars" and couldn't find it. Where is it? Please & thank you. :)

It's been a long time - I remember the family testifying during the penalty phase but don't remember any friends unless the court considers the coach a friend?

Lookin for more info I found this FWIW.

Penalty Phase:

Attorneys for the defense have called 28 witnesses to testify on behalf of Scott Peterson, and another 10 are expected to take the stand before the jury begins its deliberation on Thursday

http://www.legalzoom.com/crime-criminals/murder/scott-peterson-faces-death

OMG Beth and I were reminiscing about the witnesses called in the penalty phase for SP last night. Remember how they talked about what a good little golfer he was as a child? And a BOY SCOUT? And they showed all these photos of him world traveling with his family? It was embarrassing! And obviously, ineffective.

As this comes to an end I want to personally thank the observers and their input here, I will say without remorse I am an atheist however I will be fasting with the family tomorrow, as I believe in communal energy, Thank you personally KCL for your support of the Alexander Family, Thank you Pasa for your input and endless support of your family, Thank you My3Sons for helping us get through, Thank you NewsJunkie for all the great pic's. At the end of the day we are all human and the same. We want justice for Travis Victor Alexander.
I have been in the medical side of things for the better part of 20 years, there is no doubt in my mind what happened here, Travis suffered. He didn't just suffer he suffered extensively and knew before he died he was dying. To look at the wall in your bedroom as your throat was being slit and know that is how it ends is repulsive. Jodi Arias will be found guilty of murder in the first degree, and she will get the death penalty, as it should be.
Jaun Martinez did a phenomenal closing, Nurmi gave a simple "I will try to discount what the Prosecution said" with my chicken wing, finger up my nose classiness that I have shown throughout. My client will shout "********" while my nemesis calls her out, and with all the class she has had she will do it defiantly while the cameras are focused on her. "****, Crap, etc, cause this is how I roll on the stand." No wonder no one wanted her.

Fasting, and thanking you all for your input, experience, and love. Please let the Alexanders that someone else out here loves them and is givings support.
kt

What a long strange beautiful thread this has been on behalf of Travis Alexander.To have shed so many tears every single day with all of your feelings, memories and life's experiences has been heartwarming to say the least. To have shared so many moments from all that are now waiting for Justice to finally be served I can't thank you all enough for your heart felt posts.

Katiecool, Pasa, Frigga, A_News_Junkie,My3Sons and so many Thank you again!

It's hard to believe such an aura can emulate through type, but clearly this has happened here . What a wonderful man Travis was to leave such an impact on so many.

Peace and Justice upon the Alexander family, and Juan Martinez you are one special person on this Earth.

Ditto! I have been so ridiculously busy with work travel and conferences and if I didn't have WS, the Observer Thread, and YouTube (shout out to croakerqueen), I would have gone crazy. Most of the general public inevitably spend a lot of wasted time searching for piecemeal information, finding mostly histrionic half reporting. Not here. Thank you to KCL (and her virtual adventures), PASA, and every other WS'er who braved the crowds and typed with droopy eyelids so we could experience the courtroom through your eyes. I'll be fasting, Bikram'ing, and waiting with bated breath that the Alexander family receive justice.....and hold them in loving energy as they navigate the future that beholds them. Namaste.

Ditto! I have been so ridiculously busy with work travel and conferences and if I didn't have WS, the Observer Thread, and YouTube (shout out to croakerqueen), I would have gone crazy. Most of the general public inevitably spend a lot of wasted time searching for piecemeal information, finding mostly histrionic half reporting. Not here. Thank you to KCL (and her virtual adventures), PASA, and every other WS'er who braved the crowds and typed with droopy eyelids so we could experience the courtroom through your eyes. I'll be fasting, Bikram'ing, and waiting with bated breath that the Alexander family receive justice.....and hold them in loving energy as they navigate the future that beholds them. Namaste.

I :heart: you.

OMG Beth and I were reminiscing about the witnesses called in the penalty phase for SP last night. Remember how they talked about what a good little golfer he was as a child? And a BOY SCOUT? And they showed all these photos of him world traveling with his family? It was embarrassing! And obviously, ineffective.

Yes, I remember how bizarre that was and feeling the only member of his family that appeared to have any integrity was his half-sister Anne Bird who IIRC was supposed to testify but didn't. Golden Boy and his Flirtini's. Ugh.

Yes, I remember how bizarre that was and feeling the only member of his family that appeared to have any integrity was his half-sister Anne Bird who IIRC was supposed to testify but didn't. Golden Boy and his Flirtini's. Ugh.

Eegads...the "golden boy"...! As IF this garnered any sympathy! For sure I felt in that case that Jackie Peterson bred and watered and fed a budding sociopathy straight in to his crimes. But I don't see that so clearly with this family (esp after seeing the interrogations). I'm so curious to see how her family will try and save her life. And anyone else. Will Donovan be called? One of her patrons saying how bravely she served those Margaritas in spite of suffering a cut on her finger by a glass/shelf/apple/cat?

What a long strange beautiful thread this has been on behalf of Travis Alexander.To have shed so many tears every single day with all of your feelings, memories and life's experiences has been heartwarming to say the least. To have shared so many moments from all that are now waiting for Justice to finally be served I can't thank you all enough for your heart felt posts.

Katiecool, Pasa, Frigga, A_News_Junkie,My3Sons and so many Thank you again!

It's hard to believe such an aura can emulate through type, but clearly this has happened here . What a wonderful man Travis was to leave such an impact on so many.

Peace and Justice upon the Alexander family, and Juan Martinez you are one special person on this Earth.

This CO experience has been a life of it's own hasn't it? I've made SO MANY friends through this. I'm thinking just as Travis would have it. Sigh....

Award Winning A & P Guy says Jodi likely inflicted Torture on Travis:
(Rope Doesn't help Nurmi in this theory as you read on)----

Stab wounds:
1. Back of Head:2 (Deep, 2-inches deep, 1-bone chipped, 1-divot)
2. Right Ear: 2
3. Back of Neck: 2
4. Middle of Back: 9 (Straight through, not moving, shallow, 1-inch”)
5. Back of Left Heal: 1
6. Back of left hand if tied behind back:2
Total =18

7. Forehead:2
8. Neck: 1 (Gaping)
9. Chest: 5 (Interesting that these are deep wounds because chest area is usually defended if able to fight back at all).
10. Stomach: 1 (5”-inches across stomach left to right)
11. Right Shoulder: 2 (scrapes)
Total: 9

12. Bruising right shin
13. Discolored right foot.
14. Bruising left ankle.

Shot:
15. Shot to right skull, exiting skull and settles in Jaw. (Brain perforated, goes through Right Lobe)
(Bullet is right to left, no blood from wound).

1. Police marked: No.40, Duct Tape. (Remember this in a moment)
2. Death: 1) Massive blood loss, 2) less O2 for brain and heart, 3) unconsciousness, 4) death.
3. Three Fatal Ways to Die in this scenario:

A. Stab to chest cutting Vena Cava
B. Deep slit to throat cutting air pipe nearly back to spine (Near Decapitation)
C. Shot to head.

1. Shot: Would have caused immediate unconsciousness (came last due to lack of blood).
2. Neck: Immediate Unconsciousness.
3. Chest: Conscious, but fatal soon due to location (Vena Cava).

1. Chronological Order Most Likely
A. Chest Stab (Alive)
B. Throat Slash (Alive--Barely)
C. Shot to head. (Immediate death or incapacitation to fight back, and no loss of blood—likely post-mortem).

2. ORDER OF SEQUENCE AND ACTION:
A. Jodie is taking pictures near the shower.

B. Jodie has the camera strapped around neck—which explains extra pictures being taken while killing him-- that her finger sets off (trying to move camera-if you are dragging body and bent over, the camera will swing from your neck and the impulse is to move it out of the way) and this kept both hands free to kill or drag body. (Original camera strap was wrapped and unopened, but according to Travis’s blog, he had purchased a camera and she could have used another one from somewhere else) For instance I have a camcorder but I kept my favorite one and left the original in the case as well.

C. Jodie is playful while taking pictures.

D. Jodie quickly entices him into a oral sex game/ and he is tied up from behind (Duct tape or small piece of rope) since Travis loves role-playing, she quickly ties Travis’s hand behind his back.

E. NOTE: I think the reason she added the rope story was because she was anticipating rope fibers of evidence left behind and wanted a story to explain it away, her typical M.O. But unlike her story--Travis didn’t tie her up, she tied him up.

F. Also police specimen 40 showed DUCT TAPE that had pulled off the reel and was stuck together and thrown in front of the washer. This duct tape did not come up or if it did, it was not often. Why? Not a lot of evidence linked to it. However this reminded me of another crime way back---this happens with all tape, so if you pull scotch tape off and it gets stuck together by your fingers, what do you do? You tossed that aside (like police evidence marker #40) and you PULL OFF ANOTHER PIECE! Prosecution said there was no rope because they never found it; well, they never found the gun or knife either, so she could have taken duct tape or a small piece of rope with her. I also believe some of the clean-up she did was around his wrists to remove a small piece of rope or duct tape she took with her like gun and knife and to look at his neck because of her ‘morbid curiosity’.

G. NOTE-There is no way that Travis suffers those extent of injuries and she has virtually NONE except where she nicks her hand –(typically hand slides down blade too far)---unless he is restrained in some fashion. No way is she going to take a chance of being over-powered or him taking the knife away. She’s crazy but not stupid. Remember she thought about EVERY step of this trip so far and is very calculating. Why would you plan so meticulously in a pre-meditated sense and make a botched attempt at stabbing where the knife could be taken away by a man who loved to wrestle and grabbed a snow mobile from rolling down the hill?

H. Jodie, based on her psych makeup—then tells him to close his eyes, pulls out knife.

I. She starts to kneel and stabs him in the stomach a five inch cut left to right, She angrily says, “You don’t to marry me! You don’t want to take me to Cancun!”

J. Travis screams with pain, “What are you doing!!” and goes by sink to check wound where blood spurts out all over sink.

K. He turns around and she stabs Travis in Chest five times, more blood spurting out over sink.

Note: Only two major defensive wounds on hands and most pathologists will tell you the chest is one area that is usually defended in this kind of fight, but it wasn’t. Therefore I believe those hands wounds were when he was restrained from behind, palms -out like he was hand-cuffed so to speak. One cut in fact, was at the BOTTOM of his thumb.

L. Travis tries to run down hallway to get away—but she catches him and they crash into the East Wall, where there is large smear of blood chest high on Hallway Wall, police exhibit #133. He keeps his feet momentarily and heads towards bedroom door.

M. She jumps on his back and he gathers a bruise on his right shin from a quick landing. (Although the bruise here and on the left ankle could be from a stomp or blunt force object)

N. He is either on all fours or laying on his stomach near bedroom door way.

O. Travis is getting weak from Vena Cava cut in chest is losing O2 supply to brain and heart and losing the fight, but she is worried he is closer to going out doors--she then stabs the small area of his back nine times, this is called a ‘frenzy stabbing ‘ all cuts are 1-inch deep. These cuts are hitting bone and are shallow.

P. She then stabs the back of his head twice with force, these are deeper, 2-inches, one cut chipping bone, the other making a divot in the back of his head.

Q. Still alive but barely fighting, she stands over him on the right side, lifts his head by the hair, starts the edge of the blade on the left side and rips it across his neck to the right side and severs the right carotid and right jugular, leaving a large gaping neck wound and a rush of blood on the floor.
Note: I do not think this is an ordinary kitchen knife but a military knife (K-bar) or a hunting knife. Stop this at 0:12 to see what these knives do and compare it to the gaping neck wound. [video=youtube;S8rh4vwuRJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rh4vwuRJE[/video]

D. At the end of bedroom opening is a large pool of blood on right side entrance—slash to neck would fit perfect with that.

E. Travis is barely alive at best (technically) and most likely dead.

F. She drags Travis down hallway back towards bathroom.

G. She fires a bullet into his the right side of head, it enters skull, enters right lobe, exits skulls and comes to rest in left jaw. (This fulfills the two intruder theory, two methods of killing).

H. The ejected bullet case sits on top of blood in bathroom.

I. She drags Travis into shower, tries to cleans him up in shower with and admires her ‘work’. It is also possible she showers first to rinse the blood that had to be all over here, then dragged him into shower, careful to not to get too much blood on her, she then cleans her hands, etc. Also there may be a glass nearby and she tried to wash away the blood from his neck to see the damage she did, which is consistent with the “morbid curiosity” she had of wanting to see the crime scene photos.

J. She cleans some of the area. Glass left in shower. No way to clean all blood so she does some clean up with towel, changes the sheets and washes to hide evidence, deletes the pic’s from the camera in the bedroom, tosses the camera in the bedding and tosses it in the washer.

And isn't it amazing she was able to accomplish all of those "survival" behaviors all while in a fauxg?

I am such an emotional wreck. I can't stop crying several times a day thinking about what Travis went through. I'm so grateful for JM. I don't think he even realizes just how many lives he has touched. This trial isn't about entertainment (yuck). It's about truth and justice and JM is Travis' guardian. I am so glad to hear that JM is in a committed relationship. I've never even met him but I wish him all the joy and happiness in this world. He is a true hero.

Lots of prayers today. I won't be fasting but I'll be praying and meditating. Justice for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth