Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorneys simply want to exploit the investigative process. MOO That is why discovery has to be limited to what will be used in court
And they can't write memos, they're wordy and overblown. Looking back at the Franks memo, seeing this sentence:

"They don’t teach you in law school what to do when your client, who is accused of murder, is being guarded by members of a religious cult whose members, evidence strongly supports, were the actual murderers."

Too lengthy. Let's cut that down to this: ""They don’t teach you in law school what to do"

Now, MOO, in this case, I'd just leave it at that. Or we can tack on an addition. Like "when it comes to fundraising."

I know we’re in the minority… but I agree with you. I just can’t see the match in his appearance to BG. I’ve got some nagging doubts that hopefully more digital and forensic evidence at trial will clear up. I want the truth, whatever that is, and justice for the girls - like we all do.

So you believe BG and RA just happened to be identically dressed that afternoon and on the bridge as the same time?

Why did RA in all his interviews never mention this clone that was impersonating him that afternoon?

I have to say I’m suitably impressed that this look alike managed to convince RA to take the rap for him. I mean you frame somebody for murder and then you get the person to confess to the crime 5/6 times to loved ones. It’s outrageously clever if this actually happened.

ETA - what exactly does RA get out of confessing to horrific crime he didn’t commit?

IMO

Last edited:
But they were free to seize anything incriminating they came across, beyond what was listed in the SW, right?
That's my understanding, because they took the water bottle and the motorcycle cover. BUT they have to list them on the search warrant return, which they did. It's interesting to me that they didn't take any shoes; only boots.

I keep seeing people saying that - "identically dressed". I can't seem to find where y'all are getting that.
Agreed, if it's just jeans and a blue jacket, that's pretty generic. If it's beyond that, though, would be interesting. BG seems to have quite the ensemble going on there, so it would be interesting to know how many items match up.

I know we’re in the minority… but I agree with you. I just can’t see the match in his appearance to BG. I’ve got some nagging doubts that hopefully more digital and forensic evidence at trial will clear up. I want the truth, whatever that is, and justice for the girls - like we all do.
MOO I see a dead ringer for how I thought he looked, and his expression.

I keep seeing people saying that - "identically dressed". I can't seem to find where y'all are getting that.

He also told investigators that he was wearing blue jeans, a blue or black hooded Carhartt jacket and a head covering at the time – clothing that matches that of “bridge guy”.

Actually, he didn't tell them he was wearing a head covering. He advised them he may have been wearing some type of head covering as well.

Sorry. for the confusion ... his wife confirmed that he still owned a blue Carhartt jacket.
The confusion is all mine, trust me.
So we should be able to safely assume that they have the Carhartt his wife was speaking of in evidence. Then again, I would have assumed that of all those interviews as well.

The confusion is all mine, trust me.
So we should be able to safely assume that they have the Carhartt his wife was speaking of in evidence. Then again, I would have assumed that of all those interviews as well.
lol.. My brain goes fuzzy after so many pdf searches. I should limit my hours.
They did take his Carhartt, as well as a black and gray North End coat and a blue Adidas jacket with red stripes.

Other prisoners manage it so am I meant to have sympathy considering what he has been charged with and has confessed multiple times to?!
Other prisoners have been convicted and sentenced in a court of law. RA has not. Even if he is guilty, this is a human rights/constitutional issue IMO. Personally, I have never seen anyone paraded that shackled in the news in my life.

I got a little audio clip I found of RA's voice and played it repeatedly, while at the same time listening to the BG audio. And it didn't sound obvious at all to me it was the same voice. I don't make a lot of this, though, because some people have very wide vocal ranges, it can depend on mood, equipment quality, weather/wind conditions and beyond, I would think. The comparison wasn't far enough off that it "couldn't have been him," JMO.

Really anxious to see what comes forward on the clothing. RA wears baseball hats all the time, I wouldn't (yet) make anything of the hat. No idea what to make of the motorcycle cover. Wonder if they'll do anything for the BG audio.

And with Easter upon us, thinking fondly of Baby Goat from BG's jacket. Love to you, Baby Goat, wherever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB