Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did KAK ever reveal WHERE he was to meet up with Libby that day and when? I am curious if that is true. Where they going to meet later at the gas station maybe? Is that why he googled directions? Did he go there and she wasn't there or did he just not go at all? Who else might have known that he was going to meet up with someone at that location?
Good questions. About whether we'll ever hear about anthony_shots stuff at trial, who knows? I suppose if there's a KAK /RA connection somehow, we might?

The Marathon Gas being googled by KAK the morning of the 13th and it being a stone's throw from RA's house is very curious also. JMO

Last edited:
Delphi Marathon Gas Station directions search.
There is no evidence this happened.
The thing that gets me is why would KAK, via anthony_shots account, answered Libby's friend telling him what happened to her with, (paraphrasing) omg I was suppose to meet up with her that day but she never showed?
LE asking questions of KAK in an interrogation does not mean that they are stating something is a fact, do you have a source other than unverified podcasters claims or the interrogation questions?

I'm aware it was discussed on MS, a lot of misinformation was discussed on MS. That does not make it verified, it's still their rumor, and it needs a LE or MSM news source to post as if it is true.
Got it. Thought you were looking for the source of the information.

The OP did state JMO.

I'm aware it was discussed on MS, a lot of misinformation was discussed on MS. That does not make it verified, it's still their rumor, and it needs a LE or MSM news source to post as if it is true.
Did I state on my post at the end AJMO, meaning All Just My Opinion? I usually always do. If I missed it that time my apologies. I happen to believe that the MS people have very good sources of information on this case. That's also AJMO

There is no evidence this happened.

LE asking questions of KAK in an interrogation does not mean that they are stating something is a fact, do you have a source other than unverified podcasters claims or the interrogation questions?
Respectfully, it also doesn't mean everything LE says in an interrogation is a lie. It was mentioned in the texts of KAK's interrogation. If you don't believe it's true, that's your prerogative. AJMO

Y'all want to bicker? Do it in PM, not on a public thread where other members and guests aren't interested in watching the drama.

Thread is closed for cleanup. We're very busy so check back later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025