Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree RA acted alone in the actual murder of Abby & Libby, but I still can't shake the feeling that he knew they were going to be at the MHB at that time. He arrived at nearly the same time and walked 'purposely' from the Freedom Trail to the MHB.

He didn't just show up and wander around leisurely watching the stock ticker and fish. I believe he was on a mission which included carrying a knife and gun. Not normal for a casual afternoon stroll at approx. 2 pm IMO.

How RA knew Abby & Libby were going to be there? IDK, but I think it has to do with catfishing them himself online or KAK/accomplice supplying access to the gross CSAM sites.

JMO
What a good point - why carry a gun on a short trail to a bridge to look at fish and the stock ticker? The people he passed were some teenage girls and a lone woman. Doesn't seem like a dangerous place (until he showed up).

He brought the gun to use it, and he used it as he intended to. imo

Thanks for pointing that out. Seems so obvious!

jmo

FWIW and IMO, catfishers look nothing like their photos. That means they sit in plain sight and not be recognized. The user(s) accesses the Anthony_Shots and Emily_Ann45 accounts could have been standing right next Abby and Libby, hidden in plain sight.

It is my opinion that Emily_Ann was on the bridge that day.

JMO
Such a spooky thought, isn't it?

jmo

What a good point - why carry a gun on a short trail to a bridge to look at fish and the stock ticker? The people he passed were some teenage girls and a lone woman. Doesn't seem like a dangerous place (until he showed up).

jmo
He brought a loaded weapon and a wicked knife to walk.

He had plans.

JMO

jmo

People with concealed carry licenses carry guns everywhere, including walking alone on trails. I don't find it odd in the slightest. It's the world we live in now, unfortunately. Every time I go to church, a theater, Walmart.... I hope someone in that building has a gun on them :(.

IMO MOO

Such a spooky thought, isn't it?

jmo
The initial encounter-- I wonder if he used their names.

I think she filmed him because he was acting weird... she planned to show her sister/dad, to identify.

But RA went from 0 to ScaryAsHell in 30 seconds, and by his design, they had nowhere to go.

If RA knew they were coming, knew what time they were arriving, he likely also knew what time their ride was coming.

He knew he had time.

JMO

People with concealed carry licenses carry guns everywhere, including walking alone on trails. I don't find it odd in the slightest. It's the world we live in now, unfortunately. Every time I go to church, a theater, Walmart.... I hope someone in that building has a gun on them :(.

IMO MOO
You don't think he brought his gun to use it to threaten the girls?

jmo

The initial encounter-- I wonder if he used their names.

I think she filmed him because he was acting weird... she planned to show her sister/dad, to identify.

But RA went from 0 to ScaryAsHell in 30 seconds, and by his design, they had nowhere to go.

If RA knew they were coming, knew what time they were arriving, he likely also knew what time their ride was coming.

He knew he had time.

JMO
I think Libby filmed him as social media content, to be honest. I think they pegged him as a creep right away, but didn't realize the threat until he was close to him.

And, yes, I totally think he trapped them, using the gun and the terrain.

jmo

Oh, I see. I wasn't talking generalities about guns but speculating about this specific case.

jmo

And we don't know yet if he's guilty since there hasn't been a trial, so it really isn't possible to know exactly why (or even if) he was carrying a gun. Could have been a normal thing for him to carry, and I was sharing my opinion that it's very normal. I'd guess 99.9999999% of carriers aren't doing it for the intent of murder, but self protection.

IMO MOO

Did KAK ever reveal WHERE he was to meet up with Libby that day and when? I am curious if that is true. Where they going to meet later at the gas station maybe? Is that why he googled directions? Did he go there and she wasn't there or did he just not go at all? Who else might have known that he was going to meet up with someone at that location?

Here is a thought that often times I train my mind. Replace KAK with A.S. It's hard, for me at least, to remember this when I'm thinking about the connection. If I understand it correctly, this account was possibly used by several people. LE stated in the interview with KAK that they believe others were using that account. Others in addition to KAK. KWIM?

At this time, it is my suspicion Richard Allen was one of those 'other people'. It makes sense to me that LE would not want KAK and Richard Allen in the same facility. It also makes sense the defense would not want to draw attention to the CSAM account. Wouldn't surprise me if the defense made a solemn oath to Odin to never mention KAK.

Let's say he didn't know it was a day off from school. I am curious what time school gets out typically and if kids from the schools head that way to hang out or walk in those after school hours? Is this a place that would be common to see this age group of kids in the afternoons even if school was in session?

I do think he knew the girls would be there, but even if he didn't know those specific girls would be there, did he maybe often walk those trails in the afternoon and know that some kids would typically be there?

And we don't know yet if he's guilty since there hasn't been a trial, so it really isn't possible to know exactly why (or even if) he was carrying a gun. Could have been a normal thing for him to carry, and I was sharing my opinion that it's very normal. I'd guess 99.9999999% of carriers aren't doing it for the intent of murder, but self protection.

IMO MOO
Of course we all realize he hasn't been tried yet, let alone convicted. In the meantime, we speculate. I speculate he brought the gun with him that day with the intent to use it against teenage girls he met on the bridge.

ymmv

jmo

jmo
Has it been proven that RA was carrying a gun that day?

Yes, exceedingly odd. I can not think of an explanation for Abby being redressed in Libby's clothes.
I can think of a few reasons. :(

If the goal was to stage the scene and make it not look like SA or something related to photos of young girls, etc and more like some religious/cult ritual, then I'd say trying to redress them makes sense. I think it was more difficult than he imagined and putting Libby's larger clothing on Abby might have been easier and so he did that and then left.

Guilt can make people redress victims too. Feeling ashamed or wanting to "cover up" what you did. I also think same scenario though that it was more difficult than he thought and he was able to get Libby's clothing on Abby.

Last would be he didn't know who's clothing was who's and he dressed Abby in the wrong clothing and then either couldn't get Abby's on Libby or he couldn't find the clothing/panicked and just fled.

FWIW and IMO, catfishers look nothing like their photos. That means they sit in plain sight and not be recognized. The user(s) accesses the Anthony_Shots and Emily_Ann45 accounts could have been standing right next Abby and Libby, hidden in plain sight.

It is my opinion that Emily_Ann was on the bridge that day.

JMO

Interesting. I keep forgetting about Emily Ann. Do you feel that account is connected more than AS account? It's something I need to read more about. Thanks

You don't think he brought his gun to use it to threaten the girls?

jmo
I sure believe this! If he was going to shoot them, he would have. I think he used it to get them to comply. I think if he just happens to hike with his gun because it could be dangerous, then he surely wouldn't need a big knife too. If it was a pocket knife sure, that I can see, but I don't think a casual stroll on the local walking trail requires a gun and a big knife "just in case". I think he had those items because he had a plan. :(

When is the trial and will it be televised? Like will it be shown throughout the USA or kept within the state.

Anyone know?

I reckon if R.A. was carrying a gun and knife that day, he was on a mission to do some serious harm, all it would have taken to control the situation singlehandedly was just the gun.

Yes, exceedingly odd. I can not think of an explanation for Abby being redressed in Libby's clothes.

It's even more exceedingly odd that she was not even dressed in the clothes Libby was reportedly wearing! Where'd they come from?

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veronica Farnsworth
Back