Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also - i fully get at trial, in a case which was not solved for years (e.g McStay), many theories arise, and the defence legitimately seek to hook these theories up with evidence for the Jury. All fine and good.

What appears to be new here, is that before trial, this stuff is being woven into motions where it is irrelevant to the legal issue raised, with the idea of generating a ground swell of support.

MOO

I agree RA acted alone in the actual murder of Abby & Libby, but I still can't shake the feeling that he knew they were going to be at the MHB at that time. He arrived at nearly the same time and walked 'purposely' from the Freedom Trail to the MHB.

He didn't just show up and wander around leisurely watching the stock ticker and fish. I believe he was on a mission which included carrying a knife and gun. Not normal for a casual afternoon stroll at approx. 2 pm IMO.

How RA knew Abby & Libby were going to be there? IDK, but I think it has to do with catfishing them himself online or KAK/accomplice supplying access to the gross CSAM sites.

JMO
I think the timing is odd too. I think it is possible to be a coincidence, he made that walking after lunch many times waiting for a victim and when alone? It is also possible that he knew or suspected that the girls or Kelsi would be there in some way? Or he suspected that young girls/women will be there in that day since he lived next to a shcool. I think the "walked purposely" to the bridge because the bridge was his target and he wanted to use that as a trap. It was more isolated than where he saw the 3/4 girls.

But it is also absolutely possible that he knew the girls would be there. The timing is odd. I think we will found out in the hearing of July.

I think the timing is odd too. I think it is possible to be a coincidence, he made that walking after lunch many times waiting for a victim and when alone? It is also possible that he knew or suspected that the girls or Kelsi would be there in some way? Or he suspected that young girls/women will be there in that day since he lived next to a shcool. I think the "walked purposely" to the bridge because the bridge was his target and he wanted to use that as a trap. It was more isolated than where he saw the 3/4 girls.

But it is also absolutely possible that he knew the girls would be there. The timing is odd. I think we will found out in the hearing of July.

The fact that there is often no connection between killer and victim is one reason these types of cases are so hard to solve ... for all we know, these were not his ideal victims at all, just the ones who happened along. There was a similar case in germany a year or so ago, where two women were killed by a rando in a sexually motivated assault in a tourist area. IMO it's quite a mistake to assume this was all very well organised or carried out.

I go back and forth on if he knew they would be there that day.

From the little we know the timing is suspicious as it doesn’t sound like he was waiting around for hours looking for possible victims.

But I also feel like if he secretly grooming one of those girls then there is simply no way in hell he would left that phone behind as it’s such a rookie mistake.

Moo

When all is said and done, RA is not going to be convicted or acquitted on whether those are jeans or sweatpants or leggings at the crime scene and how all the confusion came about.
It’s more a sign that the evidentiary hearings can’t get here quick enough for us all.

Of course not. In my opinion, it points to something else happening other than the narrative that's out there. If Libby was wearing gray sweats, and less than two hours later Abby supposedly was dressed in Libby's jeans, there's more to the story here.

IMO MOO

Until we have a higher level of *reliable* detail—probably at the trial—we won’t be able to sort out questions of who wore what exactly when. When we get that level of detail, we likely won’t care about the sweats and jeans anymore.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back