Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for the change of subject. Some of my observations are in the text in the attached photo. I'm not sure why R. A. involved a car at all. Seems a bad idea. Whiteman Drive to Monon High Bridge

View attachment 517568
That's almost a 2 mile walk there and 2 back, he would have been seen by many more people.

As far as I know, we don't know what RA was up to in the hours before the murders. I don't think the D has ever offered an alibi.

Perhaps he was doing something connected to the crime? IDK. This is the kind of information that will be answered at trial.

JMO

Maybe the perpetrator was wiping his hand or the weapon if it is smeared blood or faint.

I wonder what the possibility would be of him using gloves back then - even latex.
Highly likely the perp used gloves, but I would think something more substantial than latex, which would tear easily.

Fitted leather ones maybe?

1720946916718.png

I really don’t get why some are hung up on nobody recognizing him in CVS or his wife.

People don’t tend to think their neighbors or friends or husbands are capable of killing two teenage girls out on a stroll.

And we also are not privy to if his wife or his friends actually made comments in passing to him due to the gag order in place about his appearance to BG.

Moo
Yes, and he also changed his appearance IMO dramatically. He gained 40-50 pounds, grew of his close cropped goatee to a foot long special. Stopped coloring his hair/beard and let everything go gray, I think he was using some type of mens coloring like the simple shampoo "Just for Men" stuff before the murders.

Tricia allowed me to post FB photos from KA with no context.
1720947384835.png
KA Facebook

JMO

It would be interesting to know exactly what she recalls especially as she only saw him briefly.

The only thing is, SC can give all the reasons she wants as to why she thought what she thought, but because she never visually saw an altercation or a physical fight it mightn't hold up at all or could possibly be considered hearsay.

The Defense would probably object on the grounds of her not been an expert, not being a witness to an actual fight and it not being based on fact.
Here is her statement according to the PCA: BBM and it does involve some video for timing purposes.

Investigators spoke with _____ (SC) , who stated that she was traveling East on 300 North on February 13",2022 and observed a male subject walking West,- on the North side of 300 North, away from the Manon High Bridge. ____ (SC) advised that the male subject was wearing a blue colored jacket and bluejeans and was muddy and bloody. She further statetd, that it appeared he had gotten into a fight. Investigators were able to determine from watching the video from the Hoosier Harvestore that '____ (SC) was traveling on 300 North at approximately 3:57_pm.

DocumentCloud

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back