Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe not legally, but I think morally she would be obligated, to treat the victim's and their grieving families with respect. IMO

verb
past tense: obligated; past participle: obligated
/ˈäbləˌɡāt/
  1. 1.
    bind or compel (someone), especially legally or morally.

Just because we may find it morally repugnant doesn’t mean others have to. She’s not bound to follow what we believe is right or wrong. If people disagree with her moral compass perhaps they will refuse to hire her going forward. That would be a great consequence!

Now that all of this has come to light, could an LE investigation take place? Not sure what laws may come into play or disciplinary action of some sort?

Just thinking out loud.

If they put as much effort into reading the Discovery rather than coming up with devious intentions we’d be having a trial by now.

Sick to death of the D. They are not doing RA any favours.

MOO

If they put as much effort into reading the Discovery rather than coming up with devious intentions we’d be having a trial by now.

Sick to death of the D. They are not doing RA any favours.

MOO

The defense attorneys are not part of these leaked private messsages. Just speaking for myself, but I'm not making assumptions that they are "coming up with devious intentions" since they weren't even part of this.

IMO

But wasn't she working on behalf of (I don't even know if representing is the right word) Baldwin and Rozzi because Judge Gull erroneously kicked them off the case? Did CW even speak that day? (I watched but can't remember). From what I remember, she got involved because she saw the injustice of fellow attorneys being mistreated, regardless of who their client was. I thought most of her work was writing the motion(s).

Maybe I'm wrong. It's how I understood it.

IMO MOO
She was RA's Civil Attorney, she REPRESENTED HIM and prepared the legal brief for the Indiana Supreme Court Hearing, in which 'he regained his constitutional rights' According to CW.

SHE REPRESENTED RA, as his attorney in SCOIN.

I think if you watched it and saw for yourself what they were saying AND PLANNING to do, you might feel differently about some things.

The mudslinging is what these colleagues of the DT were doing. It's not the MS that was slinging mud. They were just given copies of the horrid things being said by these people, and discussions about the shady things they were actively planning.

I DO see it as heroic because someone needs to step in and prevent th future jury tampering and the potential for a hung jury, which was one of the goals they were planning for.

I do believe the creators are doing some of these things out of the goodness of their hearts. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be paid for their podcasts though.

Kind of funny that there is a suggestion up above that MS should give 50% of the profits to the victims family, AS IF MS is harming them, when in fact, these leaked texts are highly disrespectful of the victims and their families, and they discussed shady manipulative steps they might take to taint the jury and get a hung jury.

I have a better idea, maybe 50% of that crowd funding cash should go to the victim's families? ;)
Crowd funding is absolutely gross in this case. Anyone who contributed to it well, that’s their loss I suppose is the kindest way I can word my view on it.

I think they’re playing the same game the others are playing. If they ALL had to donate 50% to the families of the victims I bet most would quit.

I believe it is all hurtful to the families. Why did the victims families ever need to hear what anyone was saying about them that was anything less than kind? What purpose does this serve?

I’m hoping there will be a report from the media on it soon - I could read that. But I can’t sit through hours of them talking. Ideally we get a balanced story with proper sources and verified by actual journalists etc.

The defense attorneys are not part of these leaked private messsages. Just speaking for myself, but I'm not making assumptions that they are "coming up with devious intentions" since they weren't even part of this.

IMO
AUSBROOK AND WIENEKE are legal advisors for the defense team.

THEY ARE PART OF THE LEGAL TEAM. CW represented RA at the Supreme Court of Indiana. And is still involved because another possible SCOIN filing is looming.

AUSBROOK was the spokesperson for the Crowd Funder Defense Fund. You don't give someone that financial authority if they are not part of your team.

The 2 lead defense attorneys HANDPICKED these two attorneys for important roles in this case. It is laughable that everyone is NOW trying to distance themselves, because just months ago we had many discussions here about CW, and what a brilliant Civil Rights Attorney she is, and how she saved the day at SCOIN---now everyone is acting like she is a rando......pretty funny really....

Crowd funding is absolutely gross in this case. Anyone who contributed to it well, that’s their loss I suppose is the kindest way I can word my view on it.
You do know that Rozzi and Baldwin spearheaded it, right?
I think they’re playing the same game the others are playing. If they ALL had to donate 50% to the families of the victims I bet most would quit.

I believe it is all hurtful to the families. Why did the victims families ever need to hear what anyone was saying about them that was anything less than kind? What purpose does this serve?

I’m hoping there will be a report from the media on it soon - I could read that. But I can’t sit through hours of them talking. Ideally we get a balanced story with proper sources and verified by actual journalists etc.

I just think it's kind of humorous---because if Nick M had an attorney working with him, and that attorney and a few of Nick's close friends were in a group chat, discussing how thy planned to agitate and manipulate the future jurors, and how they planned to taint the jury pool with a false narrative on SM, and they were crudely trashing the judge and the other attorneys, WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THAT? I think a lot of people would.

THEY ARE PART OF THE LEGAL TEAM. CW represented RA at the Supreme Court of Indiana. And is still involved because another possible SCOIN filing is looming.

AUSBROOK was the spokesperson for the Crowd Funder Defense Fund. You don't give someone that financial authority if they are not part of your team.

The 2 lead defense attorneys HANDPICKED these two attorneys for important roles in this case. It is laughable that everyone is NOW trying to distance themselves, because just months ago we had many discussions here about CW, and what a brilliant Civil Rights Attorney she is, and how she saved the day at SCOIN---now everyone is acting like she is a rando......pretty funny really....

I wish I could like this post a thousand times!
I love your articulate response.

OK, but this is still the interpretation of the writer. Did she represent Richard Allen in an official capacity or was she on the team representing Baldwin and Rozzi?

I need to watch that hearing again, but not tonight. :)
OFFICIAL CAPACITY---you don't get to write and submit briefs to State Supreme Court, and walk into court to speak for RA, unless you are officially representing RA.

It is not the 'interpretation' of the writer. She was the Civil Attorney for RA. She prepared the brief and submitted it and stood up for him in SCOIN.

I just think it's kind of humorous---because if Nick M had an attorney working with him, and that attorney and a few of Nick's close friends were in a group chat, discussing how thy planned to agitate and manipulate the future jurors, and how they planned to taint the jury pool with a false narrative on SM, and they were crudely trashing the judge and the other attorneys, WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THAT? I think a lot of people would.

In my opinion, It would have to be leaked first. We have no idea what's happening with whom behind the scenes, in my opinion. Or who is directing YouTubers and podcasters to steer narratives (in my opinion). Do I think Nick McLeland is doing that? In my opinion, No (although his relationship with "Fig Solves" does give me pause in my opinion). Do I think others under the gag order are? In my opinion, Yup.

IMO MOO

Having never participated in crowd funding as an organizer nor a contributor I am wondering: can’t literally anyone set up a go fund me or whatever? Do they have to prove some sort of relation to the cause? Or provide any sort of legal documents about where the $ is going exactly? I ask because I have seen many social media posts claiming X crowd fund on this or that matter was not organized by the family (again any random topic, family, cause, not this one in particular) and is not authorized by people who should have authority in it? Have seen many done by total strangers to the people who never even forwarded the $$.

So what legally must an organizer do / provide to the cause it purports to represent if anything?

No I didn’t pay any mind to the fundraiser whatsoever. So no idea who was supposed to be involved with it or why. Believe I read it was for some special witness or something but no, didn’t bother to read or learn about it. I recall thinking it was an interesting move given the judge wouldn’t cover expenses for certain witnesses for I don’t know what reason (were we given a reason?). It’s interesting to me the class differences in law.

Those who can afford their own legal defense can spend wild amounts on witnesses etc. no limit that I’m aware of regarding what they can spend (is there?). In sharp contrast to those with public defenders who are limited (sometimes perhaps severely) by what the judge is willing to fund. No link so mooooo.

2. I wouldn’t listen if this were about the prosecution either to be honest. I have said this many times in many parts of this thread another on other cases here. I almost never listen to podcasts or watch YouTube. I prefer to read whatever is being put out. I may well read if someone summarizes it but I am not a fan of the industry in general.

She was involved in the SCOIN issue and was commenting on that (and I believe she may have done that pro bono, but I need to look into that to see if I'm right). This does not mean she is "his attorney" as the writer of the article erroneously said.
She actually was his attorney. Represented him in State Supreme Court. The writer was NOT erroneous.
(This is what I mean about journalists and their creative liberty and assumptions).

IMO MOO
It was not creative liberty, nor false assumptions. IMO

She actually was his attorney. Represented him in State Supreme Court. The writer was NOT erroneous.

It was not creative liberty, nor false assumptions. IMO

Thank you. So, to another poster's question, why make 3 podcast episodes about this instead of just reporting this unethical behavior to the powers-that-be? Especially considering one of these podcasters is.....an attorney himself!

IMO MOO

Having never participated in crowd funding as an organizer nor a contributor I am wondering: can’t literally anyone set up a go fund me or whatever? Do they have to prove some sort of relation to the cause? Or provide any sort of legal documents about where the $ is going exactly? I ask because I have seen many social media posts claiming X crowd fund on this or that matter was not organized by the family (again any random topic, family, cause, not this one in particular) and is not authorized by people who should have authority in it? Have seen many done by total strangers to the people who never even forwarded the $$.

So what legally must an organizer do / provide to the cause it purports to represent if anything?
In general, I don't know.There are supposed to be rules and regulations against FALSELY claiming you are giving it to Jane Doe but then you keep it yourself. But I'm not sure how they do it.

But in this LEGAL case, it was very important that it was clarified and organised and done legally.

Ausbrook was the spokesman on national news shows and msm news articles, concerning the crowd funding. He was not doing it randomly on his own. He publicly did local news appearances asking for donations to pay for RA's legal expert witnesses.

Thank you. So, to another poster's question, why make 3 podcast episodes about this instead of just reporting this unethical behavior to the powers-that-be? Especially considering one of these podcasters is.....an attorney himself!

IMO MOO
Probably because they wanted to do exactly what this Due Process Gang was trying to do, but in reverse.

Due Process Gang was trying to put forth a false narrative PUBLICLY in order to taint th jury pool.

How can someone combat that by just telling an authority figure? What exactly would happen from that? Probably nothing until after the trial.

But releasing the texts allows the public to see for themselves how the Defense Strategy was being developed. And hopefully helps them better understand how these endless motions aiming to kick JG to the curb is just a farce. It's part of the false narrative being fed to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back