Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will be interesting to see if this is all just brushed under the carpet from the defense. Quite a lot of revelations and it shows a very nasty underbelly. Hopefully these chats have found their way to the right people so it can be investigated.

Moo

The whole thing is so unethical and crazy it is hard to know where to start with it.

But as a bare minimum you would think Judge Gull should be asking CW if she did in fact draft the motion for parity and then tweet about it. Violation of the gag order?

But quite apart from that, you'd think members of the professional should simply not be engaging in this kind of conduct - it calls the profession into disrepute. IMO

I'm not naive, but I am shocked that it was this bad and blatant.

The whole thing is so unethical and crazy it is hard to know where to start with it.

But as a bare minimum you would think Judge Gull should be asking CW if she did in fact draft the motion for parity and then tweet about it. Violation of the gag order?

But quite apart from that, you'd think members of the professional should simply not be engaging in this kind of conduct - it calls the profession into disrepute. IMO

I'm not shocked at all, I've detested the gamesmanship and underhanded ways of this Defense from Day 1, and this Due Process Group is just another shining example of their lack of character or moral compass.

Do your jobs guys (R&B), remember the Law? Let's try and follow that instead of Social Media PR campaigning and get your client RA to Court. If you possibly can, I mean I know you're super busy with your frivolous Motions and Statements of Record. Sheesh :mad:

I'll say it again, RA should have stuck with S&L.

MOO

Where can i find the affidavit?

MOO IMO
There is more than one affidavit in this case.

If you are referring to the RA arrest affidavit, The Lafayette Journal & Courier has the affidavit linked and embedded at the end of the article linked.

In general, the Websleuths timeline threads (no discussion allowed) are good repositories for information. Keep in mind that links do change and expire over time with long-running cases.

The Libby & Abby timeline thread is currently located in WS’ Located Timeline and Media Links Forum.

IMO MOO ETC

IMO MOO ETC

Agreed. I hope that there are legal changes to reflect the evolving media landscape. The current legal system hasn’t caught up yet.

IMO MOO ETC

I'm not shocked at all, I've detested the gamesmanship and underhanded ways of this Defense from Day 1, and this Due Process Group is just another shining example of their lack of character or moral compass.

Do your jobs guys (R&B), remember the Law? Let's try and follow that instead of Social Media PR campaigning and get your client RA to Court. If you possibly can, I mean I know you're super busy with your frivolous Motions and Statements of Record. Sheesh :mad:

I'll say it again, RA should have stuck with S&L.

MOO

Its some gumption to go to the Contempt hearing and say it was all just normal brainstorming with a trusted sounding board while running a new cut out operation the whole time.

MS alleges that these guys were speaking with the B&R and even working with them, and their PI was also in these discussions ... with toxic youtubers lol. I just can't.

This is much worse than the MW scandal IMO/MOO

Exactly. Probably nothing would come of it legally so really? Who cares? Unless they did something that’s actually illegal then it’s just people talking. Is it a good look? No. But realistically? Who cares.

RSBM

I think anyone who has been getting their theories of the case from these people needs to reconsider their priors. The implication is that not even the defence itself really believes in the Odinist theory.

Something that has been boiling away here for a long time is whether RA would be better served by a generic alternate suspect theory (i.e. I'm innocent it was someone else) vs specific suspect (it was BH, PW and EF etc). The risk of the odinist approach is that there is apparently more evidence against RA than against the alternates who have alibis etc.

Now we have hard evidence that the strategy is to amplify conspiracies around the case in the hope of contaminating the jury. That strikes me as very risky for the defendant vs focussing on raising doubt by attacking the evidence and being more neutral on who did it.

MOO

We were probably posting at the same time, but I just posted about the prosecutor exchanging information with a different YouTuber. From what I've observed, YouTube is a mess with this case....drama city.

IMO MOO

The language used to refer to the families of Libby and Abby — and Libby and Abby themselves — is appalling

Your thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back