Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gotta hand it to the MS podcasters. Their timing, one week before the hearings, was impeccable.

IMO MOO
Out of curiosity, is the presiding judge permitted to listen to /
Follow the various social media in a case? Are there rules about this type of thing?

I’d imagine a judge wouldn’t have time for this sort of social media drama?

If I bite the bullet and listen to a MS episode, will I learn what PM's motivation was to betray his friends by turning their private convos over to MS?

Do the MS episodes include any of his participation? If so, which one?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
He talks about that in the 3 episode. From what I understood, he realize that those people are trying to manipulate a narrative for the public and tried to use him and others for that (a false narrative that even those people don't believe). He didn't felt confortable with that. He also are open RA' guilt in some way and they don't.

RA=BG=Killer. I felt that after the State's Discovery dump, but now with this behind the scenes info. coming out there is no doubt in my mind.

The D knows the State has a strong case against RA, so instead of doing their jobs and creating some kind of defense that might make sense, they have been leaking, conspiring, and conniving with this caliber of shockingly less than stellar Due Process Group of Lawyers and some majorly unhinged SM monsters to try and taint the jury pool.

All of this is shocking to hear, but I felt R&B were playing unfairly and unethically, and have stated that here ad nauseam. I know people are sick of my RA=BG=Killer and THEY AREN'T READY (the Defense), but it seems more true than ever now. It appears Judge Gull had their number as well. I believe that is truly why Rozzi and Baldwin despise her so deeply.

Wonder what they all are thinking about right now? :eek: :p

#Justice4Abby&Libby

JMO

What about purloining “the defense teams” private conversations and publishing them on your podcast? That seems to be far closer to violating the gag order as written than talking in a private group chat IMO.

I don't believe they fit any of the descriptors on the order: Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members.

I don't believe they fit any of the descriptors on the order: Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members.
I agree. I don't think anyone involved in that endeavor was covered under the gag order. However, I do think it was really tabloidish and attention seeking for people who tout themselves as so ethical and professional. That definitely was not either of those thing. True colors, in my opinion.

ETA: If you go on and on about how ethical you are in your reporting, then do something like that right after saying how ethical you are, I call that gaslighting. If I tell my child what a great parent (or cook) I am, and go on an on about it, then feed them moldy bread, I've gaslit my child into thinking they must just be wrong that moldy bread tastes bad. (Poor example, I know)

IMO MOO

Journalists publicising scandals based on a trove of leaked documents is common and proper.

MS didn't steal anything. They were given access by an owner of the relevant platform. That guy is a classic whistleblower.

Trying to paint journalists as the bad guys here is odd to me.

MOO

Gotta hand it to attorneys Weineke and Ausbrook, and Motta for their words and actions that they so freely put into written word. If they didn't engage in that despicable behavior then MS would have nothing to speak about. That behavior deserves to be exposed. If anyone close to the defense (and I'd say appellate attorneys for RA are pretty darn close) are attempting to influence the jury and engaging in unethical behavior then I say shine that light.. better before a trial than after.
How would anyone prove they authored the messages in question? Surely there must be a way?

Journalists publicising scandals based on a trove of leaked documents is common and proper.

MS didn't steal anything. They were given access by an owner of the relevant platform. That guy is a classic whistleblower.

MOO

I understand what you're saying. One of the questions here might be just how are we defining "journalist" lol.

IMO MOO

MOO

Yes whatever the reasons its a blessing as it confirms a lot of what a lot of people have been saying for months and actually is when a lot worse than what some of us thought.

This goes beyond RA and shows you just how unprofessional these lawyers are.

We will probably get another Franks soon as that’s their go to when things ain’t going their way IMO

Just MO, that leaves a work around for “anyone” to simply employ these content creators to do their work/publish info for them. Was MS the highest bidder or was this person directed to them. You would hope a lawyer would have the decency not to, but this has been an issue in this case since way back, considering the inside Fig involvement. MOO

Yes whatever the reasons its a blessing as it confirms a lot of what a lot of people have been saying for months and actually is when a lot worse than what some of us thought.

We will probably get another Franks soon as that’s their go to when things ain’t going their way IMO

i suspect they might have to be more careful now. the allegations that their investigator MH was active in this group and sharing info is pretty bad.

Franks #5, that could be a song. lol

The part where they are discussing the RA fundraiser... gross. "People like dogs." No one helping with this case takes RA seriously. It's all about them.

Discussing the State snorting lines off the Court. Just why. I understand being messy with your work friends but this is beyond that. This is a perfectly documented display of the Defense and every extension of them.

I hope the court makes it rain with sanctions.

MOO
Are they both actually journalists though? I don’t follow them so no idea. Where is their accreditation from? If they worked for a major media outlet like the bbc for instance there would be some oversight as to what they could or could not do / say / publish etc. I am wondering if they’re bound by any formal ethics or rules that big media journalists are professionally bound by?

Last edited:
The part where they are discussing the RA fundraiser... gross. "People like dogs." No one helping with this case takes RA seriously. It's all about them.

Discussing the State snorting lines off the Court. Just why. I understand being messy with your work friends but this is beyond that. This is a perfectly documented display of the Defense and every extension of them.

I hope the court makes it rain with sanctions.
The way a person speaks and acts when they think nobody is watching is their true self IMO. All of the people tied up in this are disgusting and cruel.

MOO

MOO
I’d also like to ask: what sort of fact checking have they engaged in for this series of podcasts? Or did they just take some guy’s word for it that these messages were between him and the other names noted? What stops him or anyone from just fabricating such messages? Not that I think anyone would have the time or inclination to do this but what stops the guy who gave them the messages from having an entire text chat with himself? Eg; from one device to another and back and forth? Did the podcasters provide info on how they independently verified the information given by their source?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back