Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’d also like to ask: what sort of fact checking have they engaged in for this series of podcast? Or did they just take some guy’s word for it that these messages were between him and the other names noted? What stops him or anyone from just fabricating such messages? Not that I think anyone would have the time or inclination to do this but what stops the guy who gave them the messages from having an entire text chat with himself? Eg; from one device to another and back and forth? Did the podcasters provide info on how they independently verified the information given by their source?
If you catch the name of some of the players they have already made tweets defending themselves.

Are they both actually journalists though? I don’t follow them so no idea. Where is their accreditation from? If they worked for a major media outlet like the bbc for instance there would be some oversight as to what they could or could not do / say / publish etc. I am wonder if they’re bound by any formal ethics or rules that big media journalists are professionally bound by?

Only one claims to be a journalist. The other, a lawyer. I think she wrote for Medium. Maybe some other outlets.

IMO MOO

Journalists publicising scandals based on a trove of leaked documents is common and proper.

MS didn't steal anything. They were given access by an owner of the relevant platform. That guy is a classic whistleblower.

Trying to paint journalists as the bad guys here is odd to me.

MOO
They’re not reporting on the case though. They’re “leaking” private messages of people who aren’t even working on the case. It’s dramatics, it’s exaggerated and sensational to garner clicks. It’s not journalism. Its clickbait basically. It’s sole purpose is to get listeners to their podcast so they can make more money on ad revenue. They may has well have titled it “prosecutors HATE THESE PEOPLE for this one secret…”

MOO

It's not just messages on twitter. They also had a private Discord group. The owner released the messages. They wrote them. Crime scene photos shared in April of this year. All while eating apples with dip and deciding the photos weren't as upsetting as she expected them to be. Disgusting.

It's not just messages on twitter. They also had a private Discord group. The owner released the messages. They wrote them. Crime scene photos shared in April of this year. All while eating apples with dip and deciding the photos weren't as upsetting as she expected them to be. Disgusting.

People under the gag order being in secret chat groups, Discord or otherwise, using those secret chats to influence the influencers... seems really sneaky.... is it illegal? Hypothetically, if other groups like this exist, they're probably quite nervous and looking at each other sideways. Who can ya trust?

IMO MOO

I understand the need today for some to want to “kill the messenger” but really I think attention should be given more today to what has been learned about RA’s defense team, their helpers and their mindset and tactics.
Everything the anti-defense people on this thread have suspected was going on….was going on.
The Defense team doesn’t even believe the Odinist theory. It’s a fabrication to manipulate public opinion.
The jig is up thank goodness. Everybody should be happy about that.

I understand the need today for some to want to “kill the messenger” but really I think attention should be given more today to what has been learned about RA’s defense team, their helpers and their mindset and tactics.
Everything the anti-defense people on this thread have suspected was going on….was going on.
The Defense team doesn’t even believe the Odinist theory. It’s a fabrication to manipulate public opinion.

Agree!
The fact that these people sold a story about the families being involved and that the photos and video from LG'S phone are photoshopped/manipulated and are NOT real is BEYOND repulsive.

Even worse? There are people that believe it!

JMO

The defense team seems like they are a lot like ra. Bottom of the barrel scum imo

Yes it’s a relief they don’t actually believe Odins did it as it was a laughable from the get go.

I also never believed if they made it to trial they would use it as it was never gonna wash imo

That was my first post reaction on this as well. at least it’s out in the open now. It was frustrating having to dance around the obvious or second guess what “really happened” with MW.

Especially we now know for certain that these mouthpieces were in contact with the D to promote conspiracies if not even working for them

IMO.

Was it illegal? When did JG pay out for the costs? If they erred in the paperwork that’s on B&R but if their names were not on the funder directly - how is this on them?

B and R DID take 'credit' for it directly. Proudly so.
If it wasn’t illegal then it is what it is. So what if someone played up the idea of poor Rick? If he did it, the state should have a solid case and get their conviction. Lawyers are strategists. Spin masters if you will. Why would we expect them not to spin within the confines of the law?

What about when 'the spin' includes lies, and false accusations against the victims family?
One of the worst things I heard on MS was that it was a defense strategy to PURPOSELY plant the false rumour that the video of BG was phoney. Which means that it was planted by the family.

Should they 'spin' things to that extreme----placing false blame upon grieving family who lost 2 innocent girls to a brutal killer?
If the Sesrch Warrant was granted without the judge having the correct information or it had been altered to given them an impression in some way, or some info was omitted then that too is a spin.

Both sides engage in this generally speaking. Always interesting to watch the ways in which they all play the game.
Yah, pretty interesting to see how they play the game---like wanting to get private info about potential jurors to the you-tube sleuths so they can find dirt on them, just in case it's needed...interesting....

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that the attorneys don't believe in the Odinist theory. Attorneys aren't naive and they saw the discovery and the evidence. They had to find a theory to try to save their client and to explain the confessions. I think they know their client is guilty. Nothing wrong with that because everyone deserves a defense. I just hate their unethical and abhorrent behavior.

I'm not surprised that the attorneys don't believe in the Odinist theory. Attorneys aren't naive and they saw the discovery and the evidence. They had to find a theory to try to save their client and to explain the confessions. I think they know their client is guilty. Nothing wrong with that because everyone deserves a defense. I just hate their unethical and abhorrent behavior.
Also shows what they think of juries, assuming enough jurors would believe wacky theories to override the prosecution's case. jmo

Agree!
The fact that these people sold a story about the families being involved and that the photos and video from LG'S phone are photoshopped/manipulated and are NOT real is BEYOND repulsive.

Even worse? There are people that believe it!

JMO

I'm sure the State will have experts on the stand to vouch for the 100% validity of the photos and videos from LG's phone. I mean, it's literally central to the case, and if the defense is going to call experts that will say otherwise (I don't know if they will), the State has a chance to cut them off at the pass with that "nonsense!"

IMO MOO

i also think this is why they tried to develop the Messer theory from the Click testimony. They realise Odinism is not great. i wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t use it at trial. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back