Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just messages on twitter. They also had a private Discord group. The owner released the messages. They wrote them. Crime scene photos shared in April of this year. All while eating apples with dip and deciding the photos weren't as upsetting as she expected them to be. Disgusting.
This ties in with my current feelings about the matter. If discovery materials are being leaked, and it’s to associates of the defense… I mean, that’s a pretty big deal and something the defense has already gotten in trouble once for. So it would appear that either:

1) The discovery materials were being provided to fellow members of the defense team and those members have been working to subvert justice as well, or

2) The discovery materials were being provided to people that are not part of RA’s legal team, and the sealing/gag order was violated

Anyone claiming this is just a publicity stunt doesn’t grasp the massive ethics violations occurring here.

JMO

Trust. Blind trust.
The accounts are linked to the people so I don't think who is posting is in question. They are talking to each other and using their names and if they are using the accounts and posting as themselves and then using the private messaging features to communicate to others, I think it's safe to say that the accounts can be verified and proven.

I also think the fact someone in the conversations and part of the group has shared them means that the people he was communicating with can be verified by accessing his account (which is sounds like that is what MS was given permission to do).

This motion goes into detail about the funding issues plaguing the defense. They’re having to pay out of pocket for all their expenses, experts, assistants and then just hope the court will ever reimburse them. The court was over 5 months overdue in paying the attorneys legal fees at the time of writing this motion, so basically the defense team is paying to represent RA. MOO

Meanwhile, according to this motion, the prosecution had just hired 3 new experts, apparently right after the judge denied the defense any funding to keep the experts on that they already had. The judge even denied the defense hiring a forensic pathologist. IMO We see those like every trial.

Apparently this is all detailed in the judges order dated March 7,2024, but I haven’t been able to find it yet?

It does scream unfair that the prosecution gets unlimited resources and the defense has to pay for the trial out of their own pocket. It really doesn’t affect me if someone wants to donate their money towards the goal of a fair trial. I don’t see why people care.

MOO I just don't believe anything from their team. They did not visit RA adequately and it wouldn't have cost anything secure the crime scene photos.

MOO There is a case to be made for RA, they arent making it.

If I bite the bullet and listen to a MS episode, will I learn what PM's motivation was to betray his friends by turning their private convos over to MS?

Do the MS episodes include any of his participation? If so, which one?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
IMO MOO ETC
They used PM’s account for the conversations.

If anyone was “betrayed,” it was, quite arguably, PM by those who were collaborators in his channel.

IMO MOO ETC

IMO MOO ETC
They used PM’s account for the conversations.

If anyone was “betrayed,” it was, quite arguably, PM by those who were collaborators in his channel.

IMO MOO ETC

I'm not following. What do you mean they used his account? Do you mean his Discord he created? Or they literally signed into his account, pretended to be him, and had conversations with people?

I'm sure the State will have experts on the stand to vouch for the 100% validity of the photos and videos from LG's phone. I mean, it's literally central to the case, and if the defense is going to call experts that will say otherwise (I don't know if they will), the State has a chance to cut them off at the pass with that "nonsense!"

IMO MOO
True, thank goodness. But isn't it kind of crude that they would trash the victim's family like that?

I prefer not to talk abait the victims' families.

IMO MOO

The question was really not about the families.
It was about how horribly the defense treats the family.
It’s about how one of the defense’s auxiliary attorneys came up with a plan to plant a false narrative about the video being fake and being OK with that and how it might affect the families.
And that narrative made it to this thread for discussion a week or so ago.

Also we haven’t discussed how in episode two how the “gang” know the defense were not ready for trial and they knew it was a bad idea to go for a speedy trial.

Yet so many want to blame poor old Judge Gull for their failures in not being ready for trial and saying it’s her fault as she wouldn’t give them more time.

Moo

It’s about how one of the defense’s auxiliary attorneys came up with a plan to plant a false narrative about the video being fake and being OK with that and how it might affect the families.

With all due respect to the "auxiliary attorneys," that opinion/theory has been out there for years. Long before RA was arrested and anybody knew his name or the names of this cast of characters.

IMO MOO

Lips are tight

I prefer not to talk abait the victims' families.

IMO MOO

I talk about and mention the families because I hope that they know that there are many people that care and feel protective over them and the girls.

The families deserve support and respect. They have not only lost 2 innocent children, they have been victimized over and over.

When the defense and their buddies make up stories, it literally puts them in danger.

BP didn't even know if she would live to see trial. She fought and won her battle against cancer- now she fights a different type of cancer.

I stand with the families 100 percent.

AJMO

I talk about and mention the families because I hope that they know that there are many people that care and feel protective over them and the girls.

The families deserve support and respect. They have not only lost 2 innocent children, they have been victimized over and over.

When the defense and their buddies make up stories, it literally puts them in danger.

BP didn't even know if she would live to see trial. She fought and won her battle against cancer- now she fights a different type of cancer.

I stand with the families 100 percent.

AJMO

YES!!!!!

I also thought BC was BG. I was convinced! But....wrong.

jmo
Let’s anticipate an argument that we saw the “best so far” pile of evidence in that case and were misled by it then and so might be misled now by the pile of evidence against RA.

True, but while LE looked hard at Chadwell for the Delphi killings, they never charged him. They lost little time telling Abby’s sister that while he was a very evil guy, he wasn’t THE evil guy.

What that case never had but the case against RA does is the ability to put the suspect at the crime. RA’s testimony to the conservation officer. The other trail witnesses. Abby’s phone. The lady driving down the road. His prison confessions. That cartridge the prosecution will link to his particular gun. He was there coming down the trail, with the girls alive then dead in the woods, tromping muddy and likely bloody down the road afterward.

Last edited:
IMO MOO ETC
There can be several potential reasons:

Guy with a gun can shoot more than one person at a time.
May have somehow restrained one or both.
Speculation that one was kept very close like a “hostage” with a “run and she dies” threat.
They were girls, not adults, and this was a terrifying situation that they did not have any references or life experience to handle.

History unfortunately demonstrates many lone attackers of multiple victims.

IMO MOO ETC

A sinking feeling in my stomach when thinking he held one hostage to get them both to comply. These were 13 and 14 year old girls. By all accounts Abby and Libby were normal, healthy teenagers. Involved in sports, band, school activities. They had such a bright future. The fear and pain they would have felt is horrendous. Out walking a trail on their day off from school.

Did they cry, did they beg and plead? Doubt both were murdered at the exact same time, one would have witnessed the other being killed. One cannot begin to imagine what this evil force did to these girls.

I want the person/s that committed this crime punished and held accountable. I want the families and loved ones respected and given empathy. I want to support the loved ones of these two girls, try and restore faith to the families there are people that care and are honorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni