Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #188

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, what was said was said, in the phrase of a question to verify. We still don't have a source for the original statement, if it exists (since it wasn't verified) and that always matters.

We still have no link for who said "it was all over at 3:30." If that was said at all.

IMO MOO

TL says evidence provides a timeline, which seems to be 3:30PM.
You want a very specific time, but I would imagine that it's going to be an estimate.
Even the autopsy will have an estimated time.
If the timeline comes from EVIDENCE, would you not be inclined to believe that it's probable that information was coming from autopsy itself?

BBM
Right-- and who didn't show up for the D team in their Youtube show to "set the record" straight ?? CM--that's who.

They are lying liars that lie = circus clowns =unprofessional and Unethical individuals.

While I feel that prosecutors have the right guy=BG=RA, I do kind of feel sorry for RA having these a$s hats as his defense attys.
Funny you should say that. I found myself kinda feeling bad for the guy myself then had to give my head a shake.

They are not doing RA and favours. He should request new representation even though it will set things back yet again.

This Team are a bunch of clowns!

TL says evidence provides a timeline, which seems to be 3:30PM.
You want a very specific time, but I would imagine that it's going to be an estimate.
Even the autopsy will have an estimated time.
If the timeline comes from EVIDENCE, would you not be inclined to believe that it's probable that information was coming from autopsy itself?

Just jumping off your post and if you know, wasn't the coroner included in the gag order?

It just seemed odd to me that Abby and Libby's dates of death listed differently. Gosh that was difficult for me to even type.

Perhaps the families had their reasons but that's their business... not mine. :(:(

Leaked group chat reveals defense team strategies in Delphi murders case
“Cain said, “Where this becomes uncomfortable is when you’re bringing in internet sleuths who are not even from Indiana to do this with zero training. I think even if they’re signing things like NDAs (nondisclosure agreements), that should give people pause because, in the Delphi case especially, internet sleuths do not have the best reputation as far as ethics or not harassing people.”

What so it’s somehow better or more comfortable if this is done by internet sleuths local to the case?? Good lord! These guys need to give their heads a shake!

I haven’t listened to the podcast and won’t but wow. Just that one comment alone from the article sure made me wonder what’s wrong with all these podcasters and content creators??? The lot of them. Yikes.

Just jumping off your post and if you know, wasn't the coroner included in the gag order?

It just seemed odd to me that Abby and Libby's dates of death listed differently. Gosh that was difficult for me to even type.

Perhaps the families had their reasons but that's their business... not mine. :(:(
They do have diff dates of death for whatever reason. Check their headstones to verify. Lg is one day and AW is listed the following day. Moo as I don’t have a link nor the patience to find it.

“Cain said, “Where this becomes uncomfortable is when you’re bringing in internet sleuths who are not even from Indiana to do this with zero training. I think even if they’re signing things like NDAs (nondisclosure agreements), that should give people pause because, in the Delphi case especially, internet sleuths do not have the best reputation as far as ethics or not harassing people.”

What so it’s somehow better or more comfortable if this is done by internet sleuths local to the case?? Good lord! These guys need to give their heads a shake!

I haven’t listened to the podcast and won’t but wow. Just that one comment alone from the article sure made me wonder what’s wrong with all these podcasters and content creators??? The lot of them. Yikes.
This is totally being taken way out of context.

The suggestion in the chat appeared to that the defense should get assistance vetting their jurors, which is normal thing. There’s entire companies based on this. No one handed juror information to internet sleuths. There are no jurors at this point.

I don’t know what the actual context was about the specific person in the chat doing it herself (I don’t think any of the listeners know because it was obviously being portrayed as something it wasn’t) was it a lighthearted comment or saying she would be good at it because she’s good at investigating online?

no one was giving juror info to sleuths and a private group of people talking about vetting jurors isn’t jury tampering? Good lord that’s a stretch. There is no jury and no one in this chat is on the defense team. None of these people make decisions for the defense.

This is all so irrelevant to the actual defense council working on this case. MOO

I don't know if it's illegal, they were talking about doing things who could be illegal like to dig in juries but it seems thankfully and surprisingly Rozzi and Baldwin were very reluctant about that and didn't accept. So they didn't anything.

Unethical for attorneys? Absolutely IMO. They need some lessons of deontology and ethics.

Cara said that MS obtained the messages illegaly because a friend of someone had a password and accessed to the twitter account. Not true. Paul was the owner of the account and of the youtuber account and he kick them all out and cut their access.
Did they talk about what motivated Paul to do turn on them? What was his role in all of it? Didn’t listen. Won’t listen so help appreciated here. Ty.

I thought those coroner reports were fakes but I’m shocked they’re real ? Makes me curious if the coroner did an internal temperature when they arrived to calculate TOD. I have no clue about the autopsy findings but I don’t have high hopes considering the issues in this case. So sad for the girls everyone is so incompetent. :(

MOO

The suggestion in the chat appeared to that the defense should get assistance vetting their jurors, which is normal thing. There’s entire companies based on this. No one handed juror information to internet sleuths. There are no jurors at this point.

I don’t know what the actual context was about the specific person in the chat doing it herself (I don’t think any of the listeners know because it was obviously being portrayed as something it wasn’t) was it a lighthearted comment or saying she would be good at it because she’s good at investigating online?

no one was giving juror info to sleuths and a private group of people talking about vetting jurors isn’t jury tampering? Good lord that’s a stretch. There is no jury and no one in this chat is on the defense team. None of these people make decisions for the defense.

This is all so irrelevant to the actual defense council working on this case. MOO
They’re suggesting it’s more uncomfortable because of where the sleuths would be located? Out of context on my part? I dunno man. These content creators all seem whacky to me.

Do you know if defense teams (and prosecutors) can hire their own jury "vetters? Or is there some kind of clearinghouse (i.e. the company you mentioned) that they all have to go through?

The fact that NDAs were signed means they were needed. The defense can’t continue to break the gag order and leak information. I don’t think the court has a loophole for NDAs. This is proof they are discussing the case again. And since all these people have distanced themselves as not being a part of the defense team. Violation.

The fact that NDAs were signed means they were needed. The defense can’t continue to break the gag order and leak information. I don’t think the court has a loophole for NDAs. This is proof they are discussing the case again. And since all these people have distanced themselves as not being a part of the defense team. Violation.

Who signed an NDA?

What I can tell you is ONLY from my experience.

Several years ago, I knew a teenager that went missing.. If memory serves correctly, she was missing in June and sadly, her remains were discovered in a feild in January. So, something in the area of seven months passed.

The head stone and timing of death was decided by the parents. Her date of death was chosen as January even though her body was long deteriorated.

Is that normal? I have no idea.

What I can tell you is ONLY from my experience.

Several years ago, I knew a teenager that went missing.. If memory serves correctly, she was missing in June and sadly, her remains were discovered in a feild in January. So, something in the area of seven months passed.

The head stone and timing of death was decided by the parents. Her date of death was chosen as January even though her body was long deteriorated.

Is that normal? I have no idea.

Yes, this is very normal. Families can decide.

IMO MOO

The quote I provided says “…I think even if they’re signing things like NDAs…”

I haven’t listened to the pod as I noted but this quote doesn’t say anyone did sign one. Just IF they were to…

So did they? Actually sign NDAs?

She's right. I'm listening to an attorney explain it all in detail exactly why it's legal right now, as a matter of fact.

IMO MOO
When the true crime youtuber from Carolina (who's a social worker) expressed that they, meaning herself and others, could do deep dives on potential jurors, digged up everything they could find, she also said she could manipulation anyone's electronic data online, it was very easy to do, people didn't know how easy it is. I took that to mean breaking the law to get data not available off SM set for public viewing. Does that not give you pause? And they was no outcry of, no no no you can't do that, from the lawyers attached to the defense. They can try and sugarcoat it now but that doesn't change what was said. AJMO

When the true crime youtuber from Carolina (who's a social worker) expressed that they, meaning herself and others, could do deep dives on potential jurors, digged up everything they could find, she also said she could manipulation anyone's electronic data online, it was very easy to do, people didn't know how easy it is. I took that to mean breaking the law to get data not available off SM set for public viewing. Does that not give you pause? And they was no outcry of, no no no you can't do that, from the lawyers attached to the defense. They can try and sugarcoat it now but that doesn't change what was said. AJMO

That sounds like hacking and yes that DOES give me pause. But. I want to see that original conversation. Her exact words. And the exact words responding to her. Not someone relaying it to YouTubers. Would also be great to hear from her directly.

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back