Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #188

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My opinion, it’s not uncommon and it makes sense. It just means people working the case shouldnt make public statements like do news interviews, hold press conferences or post about it on social media. For an example, Kohlberger has a gag order that gives the same idea, but JJ goes into greater detail of what is allowed and not allowed. (I’m not sure if this is the most recent for BK but Im linking it for comparison) MOO

RA gag order:

BK gag order:

ETA: I found the template for requesting a gag order in Indiana.

NM motion for the gag:

Daybell gag order:
I appreciate what you said and can understand the importance of keeping certain details under wraps while investigating a crime. However, after almost eight years of investigating and still no conviction yet, anyway.
I think if the general public was given a little more information about the evidence, perhaps that would or could have opened up some other avenues to look into. Perhaps that could have expedited the process as well. I’m just afraid that the longer this saga drags on, the more likely a juror could find a reasonable doubt. JMO

More for the appellate record:
Lazy Judge - confirmed by the Chief Admin of the SC.

Not a good day for anyone, IMO.
I wonder if they just wanted to draw attn to the lazy judge thing by filing for her removal, but since they also knew it would create a massive long delay if she was infact removed, filed something further to prevent them from actually removing her. May be actually a clever move on their part.

I appreciate what you said and can understand the importance of keeping certain details under wraps while investigating a crime. However, after almost eight years of investigating and still no conviction yet, anyway.
I think if the general public was given a little more information about the evidence, perhaps that would or could have opened up some other avenues to look into. Perhaps that could have expedited the process as well. I’m just afraid that the longer this saga drags on, the more likely a juror could find a reasonable doubt. JMO
IMO, there may already be quite a lot of evidence that may provide for a reasonable doubt. I’m hoping that the state has a super strong airtight case, and they can get their conviction if in fact, he is guilty. Of course I don’t want him to walk or have this drag on further but if their case isn’t easy to follow and very strong, he may not be convicted.

That's my wish but I bet it won't happen in October. The defense isn't ready and will make up some other delay tactic.
Apparently JG isn’t ready either. The whole lazy judge thing that was filed by the D and which the Supreme Court Agreed with. Yikes! I’ll be a bit surprised if anything even gets discussed and resolved in the upcoming pretrial.

How many pre trial hearings would be kinda normal for a double homicide case? Just wondering.

I wonder if they just wanted to draw attn to the lazy judge thing by filing for her removal, but since they also knew it would create a massive long delay if she was infact removed, filed something further to prevent them from actually removing her. May be actually a clever move on their part.

Agree, very clever. Because "winning" on a technicality isn't exactly winning. She'll do better from here on out. Maybe.

IMO MOO

Agree, very clever. Because "winning" on a technicality isn't exactly winning. She'll do better from here on out. Maybe.

IMO MOO
This is twice now the Supreme Court has found her lacking on this case alone. I haven’t looked but I wonder if she’s been before the SC in other matters? I may try to google this later. I also wonder, as a judge, does she have a supervisor of some sort to oversee her or is that just the SC?

The first was for removing b & r as counsel of record and now this.

This is twice now the Supreme Court has found her lacking on this case alone. I haven’t looked but I wonder if she’s been before the SC in other matters? I may try to google this later. I also wonder, as a judge, does she have a supervisor of some sort to oversee her or is that just the SC?

The first was for removing b & r as counsel of record and now this.

I was wondering the same. I haven't looked into her past records, but really wouldn't know where to look. I guess to search for her cases in MyCase?

She's in Delphi a full ten days before the hearings? Hmmm....wonder if she has some kind of inside scoop that something's gonna happen.

IMO MOO

:oops: Perhaps she does. This BS going on with loose lips and MS just proves one thing....peoples words are NEVER entirely private in any group chats or PM's - DM's. All it takes is one "innie" to let er' rip and me/you/everyone sees what we thought was private. Know and trust who you share things with. I know it's how I choose to do it. :)

That's why

:oops: Perhaps she does. This BS going on with loose lips and MS just proves one thing....peoples words are NEVER entirely private in any group chats or PM's - DM's. All it takes is one "innie" to let er' rip and me/you/everyone sees what we thought was private. Know and trust who you share things with. I know it's how I choose to do it. :)

That's why

For sure. I never say anything in private messages that I'm not ok with being shared with others. Gotta be strategic!

IMO MOO

She's in Delphi a full ten days before the hearings? Hmmm....wonder if she has some kind of inside scoop that something's gonna happen.

IMO MOO

Where does she state she is currently in Delphi? I went to her X and don't see it but I am good at missing things!

I don’t know if I would call her lazy. Prob wise to not waste her time when she knows the law. Which says once they keep filing motions they can’t hold her to that original deadline.

Oh....you're right! I hate Twitter!! I read this as two separate Tweets! "In Delphi for a motions hearing"....like she was saying "I'm in Delphi...."

Sorry for the confusion!!

You're fine, I was just wondering because husband and I are going on a motorcycle ride to the bridge tomorrow and thought I might run into her!

You're fine, I was just wondering because husband and I are going on a motorcycle ride to the bridge tomorrow and thought I might run into her!

If you wait a week, you might! :)

I was confused as it's not like Delphi is a hot spot to schedule a week-long vacation around a work trip!

Enjoy your ride!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back