Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if you told anyone and everyone that you stabbed two middle school girls to death, you'd think you'd be treated better?

If I was being psychologically tortured, like RA was, I might? I have never been psychologically tortured. Maybe he thought it would get him out of the horrific conditions he was being held in and at least around other human beings. People can only take so much, and if anyone listens to/reads about what the psychologist today said about how he was being treated and still thinks it's ok, they have no soul.

IMO MOO

How would 'state actors' be involved in private confessions over the phone, to his family? Those calls take place in front of cameras and are videotaped and audio filed. What is the accusation, exactly? He was forced somehow ?

They need it to be less vague if they want to sell that narrative. IMO
In the U.S., in a football game (not soccer) :), when there are only seconds left in the game, and the team that is losing has the ball, they often throw what is called a "Hail Mary" pass. That is a pass, that, is hoped beyond all hope, a "prayer" of a pass, if you will, that just might, maybe, possibly, be completed for a winning touchdown score.

Methinks D is plumb out of Hail Mary's.

If I was being psychologically tortured, like RA was, I might? I have never been psychologically tortured. Maybe he thought it would get him out of the horrific conditions he was being held in and at least around other human beings. People can only take so much, and if anyone listens to/reads about what the psychologist today said about how he was being treated and still thinks it's ok, they have no soul.

IMO MOO

Well, what did the psychologist say exactly? How was he tortured?

The information forthcoming DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! I am trying to get approval for a live that is pretty devastating for RA.

Does anyone have any links for approved sources that have a recap of today's hearings?

I am chomping at the bit to discuss!
Can I ask Is the live about Wala’s testimony or Harshman ?

How does "mentioning the girls by name" somehow validate his "confession?"

Is anyone keeping track of how many times Richard Allen has said he didn't do it? That he's innocent?

Respectfully, we have NO IDEA what we'd do after 7 months of psychological torture. I learned a loooonnnng time ago to never say never.

IMO MOO
There are hundreds if not thousands of prisoners being kept out of Gen pop, who do not confess murder to the warden, several guards and prisoners and their families, 61 x.

I have my doubts about the DT's description of his 'torture.' He did have people to talk to, obviously. And he had his own tablet until he himself destroyed it. It wasn't true that he was tortured by darkness or lights on 24/7 because he had his own light switch. And he did have exercise time.

I think the confessions came about because he was alone with his thoughts in his cell, and the guilt must have been overwhelming. IMO

Watching Vinnie's show on CourtTV now, Susan Hendricks and MS peeps on, over 600 prison phone calls detective listened to, RA said he was sorry for killing Abby but not Libby, RA glares at victim's family in courtroom.
He did not say that he was NOT sorry for killing Libby.

He only stated that He was sorry for killing Abby.

The other is implied, but please do not state it like he actually said he was not sorry for killing Libby.

There are hundreds if not thousands of prisoners being kept out of Gen pop, who do not confess murder to the warden, several guards and prisoners and their families, 61 x.

I have my doubts about the DT's description of his 'torture.' He did have people to talk to, obviously. And he had his own tablet until he himself destroyed it. It wasn't true that he was tortured by darkness or lights on 24/7 because he had his own light switch. And he did have exercise time.

I think the confessions came about because he was alone with his thoughts in his cell, and the guilt must have been overwhelming. IMO

Have you heard what the psychologist said?

As to the bolded....

Having no desire to proselytize, I do want to opine regarding 'religious experience'. If indeed, this man did 'find God', then absolutely, it could be argued, the self imposed torture, a torture in my opinion that surpasses all other forms, that self imposed torture of murdering two innocent girls would be, and it appears likely may have, at least temporarily, driven this man to madness. It appears to me he gained a conscience somewhere along the line, and his actions of that fateful day are consuming his psyche.

Ouch.

"They" claim to have put this man in solitary "for his protection." Then they proceed to literally drive him crazy through their treatment of him. A man who is not even convicted of a crime.

Make it make sense.

He did not say that he was NOT sorry for killing Libby.

He only stated that He was sorry for killing Abby.

The other is implied, but please do not state it like he actually said he was not sorry for killing Libby.

Thank you for pointing that out...correction...Susan Hendricks stated Harshman testified that RA said he was sorry for killing Abby and nothing about Libby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back