Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, extremely strange. I remember lots of talk about it at the time.

ETA: Maybe putting the pics of the girls out was considered to be the best way to get attention....if people recognized the girls, they'd maybe log on to where they saw photos of the girls and see what it was all about. (i.e. if KAK or anyone else was sharing photos of them.)

Just a theory.

IMO MOO
bbm
Exactly my guess today (not then).ETA: Although at that time one was already thinking of some Internet "things" going on.

Last edited:
I recall one officer saying the he would never forget the look on one of the girl’s faces when she realized what was happening. He didn’t mention which girl, or what was happening. I’ll say MOO here because I don’T have the link handy, but it was discussed in many threads. This makes me think it is likely there is some significant video and audio that we haven’t heard. I wonder if they’ll be played for the jury? I can’t imagine being on a jury and having to be subjected to things like crime scene photos or videos, audio evidence of atrocious crimes being committed. I bet it could be traumatizing and I was wondering, if the jury in this (or any other) case ends up with some sort of trauma as a result of their participation on a jury panel, what, if any supports are available to them? What happens if something they see / hear at court has such a negative effect that it leads to severe anxiety, depression etc or makes them incapable of resuming their usual work duties?
The victim maybe was L, who filmed Abby at that moment (we don't know). In any case, the shocked victim wouldn't have filmed herself in these minutes, I think.

I recall one officer saying the he would never forget the look on one of the girl’s faces when she realized what was happening. He didn’t mention which girl, or what was happening. I’ll say MOO here because I don’T have the link handy, but it was discussed in many threads. This makes me think it is likely there is some significant video and audio that we haven’t heard. I wonder if they’ll be played for the jury? I can’t imagine being on a jury and having to be subjected to things like crime scene photos or videos, audio evidence of atrocious crimes being committed. I bet it could be traumatizing and I was wondering, if the jury in this (or any other) case ends up with some sort of trauma as a result of their participation on a jury panel, what, if any supports are available to them? What happens if something they see / hear at court has such a negative effect that it leads to severe anxiety, depression etc or makes them incapable of resuming their usual work duties?
Bbm.

I think those are some very good questions !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back