Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's still their word without seeing the evidence. How do we know they aren't leaving parts out? Context matters. I'm not fans of theirs, so I can't blindly trust their motive$ and would like to see the texts in their entirety. Do they owe me this? No. But I can't believe them without seeing it with my own eyes.

IMO MOO
Which is why it's so important to get phone communications info. MO

I’m also willing to believe some of these… interesting individuals… are just making things up to get cred inside their group. I’m less likely to believe, for instance, that AS spent all day talking directly to an actual defense attorney than I am to believe a defense investigator who thinks he’s doing the right thing because of the Odinist conspiracy is slipping discovery to some influencers to help fight the good fight.

JMO
Then why would CW and the A guy, who work for the DT be communicating at all with them?

Ok, but you do agree that there ARE som messages between this cast of characters discussing these subjects? Correct----You think they may be out of context or something, but you agree the group chat conversations existed, right?

I think their motive$ for releasing this information (especially the timing of it) are hypocritical and suspect, but yes, I believe that some conversation occurred. I don't think they would just make it up. But, announcing to the whole world that some young kid was there, investigated, etc. was pretty crappy of them. Nobody knew that until they announced it to the world. Now everyone (who is into digging for more info.) is going to be trying to figure out who this is. Heck, I think I already have (and the initials are not J and W).

IMO MOO

The BG was not on the bridge data and the girls were taken offsite and brought back pings is all part of the DT's plan of attack, all propagated by youtubers/SM...so D's hands are clean.

AB says in an email to MS I don't know AS, yet AS says she's been talking with AB all day. Needs investigation immediately. Maybe MH will wind up being a whistleblower himself? AJMO

I wonder if this was when MS and AB had a falling out? They were quite chummy, with AB even promoting their little podcast on his firm's web page. And MS and FS (Fig) were also chummy and seemed to have a falling out. I feel like there's some kind of weird attorney/youtuber/podcaster triangle going on there with NM supposedly talking to Fig, and MS talking to AB and then not, but now they are talking to some other folks who were initially team defense but now aren't because of a falling out with AS and CP.... I think there's a lot of inappropriate communications going on from both sides out there in YouTube/podcast/attorney land. I don't think anyone is telling the complete truth in this equation. Just my opinion.

IMO MOO

Which is why it's so important to get phone communications info. MO

It is absolutely crucial to get ALL phone information. We agree! All texts, emails, app information, pings, GPS, geofence....from every single person involved, from the days preceding the girls going missing, the day of, day after.....their exact movements need to be tracked, whether it is from their cell phones, those who said they were with them (and when and where), etc.

IMO MOO

I'm not sure what you mean by opening phones leads to better investigations....was that a typo or am I being obtuse?
No it was not a typo...MW's phone could tell a great deal more than he or AB have so far. I believe nothing the D has to said to date about leaks, nothing. There was never any snookering going on except their own bad attempts at declaring innocence throughout. AJMO

No it was not a typo...MW's phone could tell a great deal more than he or AB have so far. I believe nothing the D has to said to date about leaks, nothing. There was never any snookering going on except their own bad attempts at declaring innocence throughout. AJMO

Ah, ok. You were talking about MW's phone, trying to get into it. I'm extremely tired and didn't catch that. Thank you for clarifying! I'd also love to see what's in his phone. I think it would reveal a lot and he's probably not the only one who does not want his phone to be accessed!

IMO

I wonder if this was when MS and AB had a falling out? They were quite chummy, with AB even promoting their little podcast on his firm's web page. And MS and FS (Fig) were also chummy and seemed to have a falling out. I feel like there's some kind of weird attorney/youtuber/podcaster triangle going on there with NM supposedly talking to Fig, and MS talking to AB and then not, but now they are talking to some other folks who were initially team defense but now aren't because of a falling out with AS and CP.... I think there's a lot of inappropriate communications going on from both sides out there in YouTube/podcast/attorney land. I don't think anyone is telling the complete truth in this equation. Just my opinion.

IMO MOO
No what I was talking about was very recent stuff

Then why would CW and the A guy, who work for the DT be communicating at all with them?
As distasteful as it may be, I’m not sure either of them were actually covered under the protective order since they were only officially part of the appeals process as far as I’m aware.

Definitely sketchy, but probably not outright illegal.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back